What's new
What's new

OT: Chiefs fans donate to Buffalo charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that - really nice gesture.

Now, if only BB can start doing a better job drafting, and maybe not put his kids in as coaches, Pats fans might be able to do something similar.

If any team that needs help it my Chicago Bears "Search for a Quarterback foundation"

I don't follow much in organized sports, largely due to the "team spirit" that so often leads people to be wildly un-civil to the opposing side, so it's fantastic to see stories like this where people remember it's "just a game" and they have more in common with each other than they let on. Like baseball players playing catch with kids on the other teams side of the diamond. Good stuff.

I saw that - really nice gesture.

Now, if only BB can start doing a better job drafting, and maybe not put his kids in as coaches, Pats fans might be able to do something similar.

I don't know that anything he does will make up for not having a Josh Allen.

I don't follow much in organized sports, largely due to the "team spirit" that so often leads people to be wildly un-civil to the opposing side, so it's fantastic to see stories like this where people remember it's "just a game" and they have more in common with each other than they let on. Like baseball players playing catch with kids on the other teams side of the diamond. Good stuff.

I have sat in Fenway with a bunch of Yankees fans around and the atmosphere was humorous and collegial. It was a couple years ago[isn't everything] and Sox were going nowhere and we were pretty interested to see some of the young kids that have come out of the Yankees farm system

I mean, still hate the Yankees, but you gotta appreciate talent.

Point being, some young drunks go to games, but they aren't fans.

Many stories out of St Louis in 2004 when the Sox swept the Cardinals of total strangers walking up and congratulating Sox fans, clapping them on the back, shaking their hands. Total class fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back