Login to Your Account
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Food for thought? Nope, not a culinary post

Why on earth are all those that are whining and bitching about me even opening a thread started by me and, to make things more insane, posting in it?

They could keep a psychiatrist busy for years.

I can now understand why I have the impressively large number of 2,710 visitors to my profile.

2. Likes converterking liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by plastikdreams View Post
    да всегда присутствует и никогда не приветствуется. премьера Сталина раздавили бы железным кулаком!
    Gordo might not read that. Bet his paymasters do, though.

4. Likes Gobo liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post

Why on earth are all those that are whining and bitching about me even opening a thread started by me and, to make things more insane, posting in it?

I can now understand why I have the impressively large number of 2,710 visitors to my profile.
    Could be as many as TWENTY SEVEN of them weren't even trying to figure out how to shut you down, too.

There's always that statistical "ten percent who just don't get the word", after all.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Gordo might not read that. Bet his paymasters do, though.
    I'm just here for the lulz

7. Likes Gobo liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You read and post so I must be doing a good job. Go back and read the OP moron.
    I would not say you are doing a good job, even I get bored sometimes and read threads that you start or reply in.

9. Likes camscan liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Has anyone else noticed that when his Soviet handlers are mentioned comrade Gordon is magically rendered speechless?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gobo View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that when his Soviet handlers are mentioned comrade Gordon is magically rendered speechless?
    If only that were CONSISTENT a mating AI 'bot (Artificial IDIOT!) could be crafted to match his one and mention it every hour automagically.

Does it really MATTER if he's a Putinfukwit? Or a freeagentfukwit?

Evil charlatan or simple fool, the victims are screwed either way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Every time he ruins a thread, we can say it was destroyed by hurricane Gordon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And a lot of likes.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by converterking View Post
    Every time he ruins a thread, we can say it was destroyed by hurricane Gordon.
    "Hurricane"? Wouldn't he WISH!

Annoyed to death by fart-in-a-phone-booth-gordo-anal-eyes-zation, d'you mean?

15. Likes Gobo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by converterking View Post
    And a lot of likes.
    Only because there's no 'Dislike' option. Another forum I'm on has both; someone like Gordon would have a rep/like count somewhere in the -30,000 range.

PDW

17. Likes camscan liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Only because there's no 'Dislike' option. Another forum I'm on has both; someone like Gordon would have a rep/like count somewhere in the -30,000 range.

PDW
    The VB "engine" under PM has a "dislike" equivalent as well. I'd be surprised to net-net to even as good as "zero" meself.

BFD. Do as I damned well please. Always have.

Start trying to "please" people as don't sign yer paycheck nor settle yer invoices?

There ain't no end to their collective greed, one tiny sliver of flesh at a go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I love Gordon because he is the only one on the forum who is a bigger troll than me.

20. Likes converterking liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not worth starting a new thread for this but I've just read that McDonalds plans on opening 20 new places in Denmark. I guess it is possible for McDonalds to pay at least $20 an hour to employees and still make a profit.

Healthcare and 5 weeks vacation etc. are of course standard.

22. Likes converterking, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I expect that it is being enacted as a way to provide government-subsidized activities for the immigrant parents of the children that said government is forcibly indoctrinating into Danish culture.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I guess it is possible for McDonalds to pay at least $20 an hour to employees and still make a profit.
    As sore TIRED of soggy ham, online and otherwise, and as conditioned to mediocrity at any price as the Danes must be by now?

Safe enough bet!

Tell them "it is what everyone ELSE eats", add enough stale grease, salt, and "special sauce" to mask it, prolly sell chicken s**t, ground cartilege, and feathers on a bun as easily as chikin burger.

That DOES seem to be McD's biz model anyway, yah?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    As sore TIRED of soggy ham, online and otherwise, and as conditioned to mediocrity at any price as the Danes must be by now?

Safe enough bet!

Tell them "it is what everyone ELSE eats", add enough stale grease, salt, and "special sauce" to mask it, prolly sell chicken s**t, ground cartilege, and feathers on a bun as easily as chikin burger.

That DOES seem to be McD's biz model anyway, yah?
    For a while there, I will admit that I was secretly somewhat impressed with Gordon's enthusiasm about his adopted country.....that is until I heard that they are introducing McDonald's into Denmark.

Dear God in Heaven, what are they thinking? If I want a headache, I just go to a McDonald's and get some of their salty, grease-ridden quasi food. What's more, I don't have to go to Denmark, I can get sick anywhere in the US.

Phew......

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    For a while there, I will admit that I was secretly somewhat impressed with Gordon's enthusiasm about his adopted country.....that is until I heard that they are introducing McDonald's into Denmark.

Dear God in Heaven, what are they thinking? If I want a headache, I just go to a McDonald's and get some of their salty, grease-ridden quasi food. What's more, I don't have to go to Denmark, I can get sick anywhere in the US.

Phew......
    "Sick"? In a way. But never the squirts, at least. So damned much salt and chemicals in MickeyDees, nothing living survives.

Yer gut gets temporarily petrified. Ever notice a BigMac don't rot, even set-out a whole year? Any microorganism deigns to bite even the plastic cheese, flavoured K-Y jelly anti-choke lube-sauce, or ersatz-bread BUN of it just dies!

This 2-Year-Old Burger From McDonald'''s Looks Brand New

How Fast Do Burgers Age? - YouTube

Payback, Gordo, is a Mother F****r.

The Republic, per Battle Hymn, thereof, hath finally loosed the fateful lightning of the most terrifying of many swift swords on the poor unsuspecting - about to be McDonald's-ized - population of innocent Denmark, and YOU be the lightning-rod as attracted it all!

McD just HAD to figure the population as gullible fools begging for gut-stretching pain, based on your posts alone.

27. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post

Phew......
    Jeez. McDonalds (and similar) have been in Denmark for decades as they have in gawd only knows how many other countries. I can count on one hand the number of times in my life I've eaten in a McDonalds. The times I've eaten there is when I was in a hurry and there weren't many options. The food was neither good or bad but was what I needed at the time. Have eaten once in a KFC in China. That was bloody awful.

My point, if you'd stopped to think, was that here McDonalds pay a decent wage compared to the USA and they make a profit. I don't know what it's like in the USA but here in those types of eating places it's mostly kids and teenagers and very few adults.

In Denmark Mc Donalds Employees Earn $2� an hour but in America - YouTube

Try reading the comments to the video above.

Denmark McDonalds Employees Earn HOW MUCH? [Warning: Happiness Ahead] - YouTube

McDonald's worker: I can't pay for diapers - YouTube

"More than one in two adults and nearly one in six children are overweight or obese in OECD countries. Adult obesity rates are highest in the United States, Mexico, New Zealand and Hungary, while they are lowest in Japan and Korea."

My BMI is 25.93 so I should lose 3 kg.

BMI Calculator

29. Likes converterking liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Something I read in my newspaper today while eating breakfast.

A Danish woman, living in San Francisco, wrote of a new experience when buying at a baker. Payment was by using the shop iPad gadget and below the amount you could (for all behind you to see) chose if you wanted to pay 10, 15 or 20% in tips. You could also enter "No" but the square for that was much smaller than the other 3.

Tipping here is virtually unheard of. Why should anyone be dependent on whether a customer is having a good or a bad day? Good service should be a "given".

In Which Countries Should You Tip, and How Much? | Big Think

what countries tip - Google Search

31. Likes converterking liked this post