OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? #3 - Page 52
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1441
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    djt has purposely weakened ties with our European allies, including unilateral actions that violate NATO agreements.

He's also acted the submissive bitch for Kim and Putin.

Hmmm?

And then there's the ambiguous dance with China. Is Xi his great friend, or is he our direst enemy?

And "Great people on both sides".

And "Stand back and stand by".

And literally trying to subvert a legal, lawful election in a way not seen since the Civil War or Hayes. But worse - more destructive, during a time of national emergency.

History, if it still exists in some years, will be cruel, but honest with this stain.

Some interesting reading here: United States presidential transition - Wikipedia
    I ask limy a question and I get the three stooges to reply

2. Likes Trueturning, Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    I ask limy a question and I get the three stooges to reply
    Three Amigos. Three Musketeers. Three points define a plane. Three corners to my hat. Three sheets to the wind. Three cheers for Patriots and Men of Good Will!

And then there's Shawn. Sorry Shawn, find your own club...

4. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Three Amigos. Three Musketeers. Three points define a plane. Three corners to my hat. Three sheets to the wind. Three cheers for Patriots and Men of Good Will!

And then there's Shawn. Sorry Shawn, find your own club...
    I am thinking you are more of the pivot point

6. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am thinking you are more of the pivot point
    I do like to think of myself as a fulcrum. People get leverage off me and move the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is our "president":

Trump tweets about election results and skips session on pandemic during G20 - CNNPolitics

His last chance to interact with world leaders on combating the pandemic? He's out on his golf course.

Impeach this idiot. Do it now, and this time don't F it up, Turtle!

9. Likes dcsipo, crazygoat, Asquith liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What has trump done to you that was so bad? last I looked trump has not started a war with anybody and we still seem to have all of our nukes. I think he is asshole at times but and he has issues with twitter.
    Do you really want a list?

Without a list, he made questions like this even remotely possible, Not starting a war is the lowest bar you can set. If you had the honesty and intellect to see beyond Twitter, you would see how much damage has been done, it will take decades to repair.

dee
    ;-D

11. Likes crazygoat, Asquith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Explain to me how trump is like those two guys.
    He manipulates voters, playing to peoples prejudices, setting up certain people and ''things'' scapegoats rather than solving the problem, .......there's a big difference, ......and he played the race card from before he decided to run in '16 , .....as for insulting the muslim mother whose son died in military service and not apologising with the same vehemence he laid in to her with - despicable - calls himself a man, I've seen bigger balls on a flea.

He's used the American voters to feed his own ego, unfortuanately enough of them were too dumb to see what he was doing.

13. Likes Milland, crazygoat, SIP6A, Asquith, JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    South Bay ??????
    Local jargon ... San Francisco is The City, Oakland Alameda etc are East Bay, Marin Sonoma Napa are North Bay and Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Jose are South Bay. And Sacramento is Sackatomatoes

But you surely remember Dionne Warwicke ? Warning: dangerous time-waster ahead, if I start clicking on her songs I'll be on youboob for half the day.

He's used the American voters to feed his own ego, unfortunately enough of them were too dumb to see what he was doing
    That would be nice if it were true, Limy. Fact is, it's a two-way street. There's a huge number of voters who think just like him so they feed off each other.

Getting rid of a trump is fairly easy, but what to do about the 47% of the people who agree with that behavior ? Biden may think he can "heal the divisions" but how do you heal the division between the Klan and decent people ?

Hitler didn't take over Germany. A large portion of the Germans wanted him.

What's the US going to do about the fact that half the Congress is boot-licking fascist toadies, while the other half has its head up its ass ?

15. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Things are going bad to worse right now in COVID, there can be no doubt about that.
    Maybe very light problem to a bit of a problem but it is going up.
    There can be no doubt that it has an effect sides picked or not.
    How and when is the exit from this war or minor battle that effects all ? Months, years?
    Bob

17. Likes michiganbuck, Shawnrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    Things are going bad to worse right now in COVID, there can be no doubt about that.
    Maybe very light problem to a bit of a problem but it is going up.

There can be no doubt that it has an effect sides picked or not.
    How and when is the exit from this war or minor battle that effects all ? Months, years?
    Bob

And look at the number of PMers who at the start insisted it was going to be bad, only to be shouted down by the deniers etc etc.
    Last edited by Limy Sami; 11-22-2020 at 04:10 AM. Reason: pyto

19. Likes dcsipo, JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And look at the number of PMers who at the start insisted insisted it was going to be bad, only to be shouted down by the deniers etc etc.
    That's the problem. If we'd all just listened to the prez, it would have been gone in a month due to the power of djt "thinking".

But because some of us were nattering nabobs of negativism, we anchored the virus, caused it to spread across the country, and are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

It's all my fault! I'm sorry! If only I hadn't disbelieved!!

[Psst: Tinkerbell's dead too. Also my fault, I didn't clap]

21. Likes Limy Sami, JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    Do you really want a list?

Without a list, he made questions like this even remotely possible, Not starting a war is the lowest bar you can set. If you had the honesty and intellect to see beyond Twitter, you would see how much damage has been done, it will take decades to repair.

dee
    ;-D

I am not disagreeing he is a POS but referring him to hitler is a little extreme. it was not too long ago GWB was the worst president. As for damaging America both parties have been doing it for years yet some people seem to be too blind to the shit they are doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

LOL, for 8 deaths they're pulling out the reefer morgue trucks and the national guard, and somehow this hysteria is attributed to covid. Whatever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He manipulates voters, playing to peoples prejudices, setting up certain people and ''things'' scapegoats rather than solving the problem, .......there's a big difference, ......and he played the race card from before he decided to run in '16 , .....as for insulting the muslim mother whose son died in military service and not apologising with the same vehemence he laid in to her with - despicable - calls himself a man, I've seen bigger balls on a flea.

He's used the American voters to feed his own ego, unfortuanately enough of them were too dumb to see what he was doing.

manipulates voters? Really what do you think both republicans and democrats have been doing for decades. how insulting do you think police officers must feel when the Democratic Party took a giant shit on them? the sad thing is the unions usually support the democrats. it was not too long ago we were praising the police for being first responders but after the George Floyd incident the democrats went silent and turned their backs on them. I love how pelosi took a knee for George floyd yet I have never seen here take a knee for a child being murdered from gang violence. Never saw here take a knee for a fallen police officer or called veteran.

Living in America nearly 50 years the last twenty has changed so much to cater the pc world. Now we tear down monument because certain people feel it is racist. We want to censor tv shows and movies because a few find them offensive. let burn neighborhood down when there is a police shooting, let’s riot when we don’t get our way. I will say this limy I wish people on here and everywhere would see both sides more before making a judgement on topic and be more respectful.

27. Likes Scottl, Dualkit liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And look at the number of PMers who at the start insisted insisted it was going to be bad, only to be shouted down by the deniers etc etc.
    The same can be said about how certain people are getting attacked on here for voicing their opinion.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

[Psst: Tinkerbell's dead too.
    WHAT!? No more pixie dust? I thought that was what all the disbelievers on here were on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    WHAT!? No more pixie dust? I thought that was what all the disbelievers on here were on.
    Well, the trumpers are on some form of bath salts/meth combo, not sure what the pragmatic realists are on.

Me? I'm high on life. Been mainlining it for decades, but it's starting to get hard to find a vein...
    Last edited by Milland; 11-22-2020 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Grammar hit grampar

31. Likes crazygoat, JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Josh Cleese and Eric Idle say it better in two minutes...

What we've been saying for four years:

John Cleese Is Looking Forward To KGB-Trained President Trump - CONAN on TBS - YouTube

Why didn't we listen to them?...

33. Likes JoeE. liked this post