OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? #3 - Page 76
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1867
  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Posts
    2,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2893
    Likes (Received)
    1578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Oh, you can bet your sweet ass he is going out. Care to make any predictions?
    My prediction is......... I'll win!


  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Posts
    2,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2893
    Likes (Received)
    1578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    I'll put $5,000 on that one.
    Mhmm

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    6,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Mhmm
    Yup, even-steven, baby needs new shoes, I could use your 5k. Or swmbo could, anyhow.

    Jan 21 you'll be wiring it over, right ? I'll give you her account number.

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Posts
    2,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2893
    Likes (Received)
    1578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Yup, even-steven, baby needs new shoes, I could use your 5k. Or swmbo could, anyhow.

    Jan 21 you'll be wiring it over, right ? I'll give you her account number.
    And you accuse others of denying reality.

    Joes at 1.06 atm, 5k gets you 300. You gona hit it or yap yap?


  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    6,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    And you accuse others of denying reality.

    Joes at 1.06 atm, 5k gets you 300. You gona hit it or yap yap?
    Piss off. You said you were taking bets. Trump stays, you get my $5,000. Otherwise, wire it over. Put up or shut up.

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Posts
    2,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2893
    Likes (Received)
    1578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Piss off. You said you were taking bets. Trump stays, you get my $5,000. Otherwise, wire it over. Put up or shut up.
    Is that what I said is it, maybe in your dreams. Place your bet darlin! Or Yap Yap.

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    People's Republic
    Posts
    5,636
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    671
    Likes (Received)
    3504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    deaths per million:
    Sweden 654
    Germany 188
    Denmark 140

    as a trumpista I understand you worship failure, but to worship death?

    Insanity

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    6,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Why don't you and him bet ? I'll watch
    Real brave. We can see how much you believe in what you write.

    Pretty much pointless to talk to people who only intend to make trouble, but don't really have anything to say. Gracias, muchacho.

  9. Likes Greg White liked this post
  10. #1509
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Posts
    2,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2893
    Likes (Received)
    1578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Real brave. We can see how much you believe in what you write.

    Pretty much pointless to talk to people who only intend to make trouble, but don't really have anything to say. Gracias, muchacho.
    Oh ill betcha, but ya aint getting 2 when the markets at 1.06! Cos its you, ill offer 1.05

    Let me guess

    yap yap

  11. #1510
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    11,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2734
    Likes (Received)
    8216

    Default

    This is so odd. After being at war with Gordon for so long, Demon's decided to take his place as an agitator, and even worse, offers no USEFUL content to his posts.

    Gordon at least actually knew something about metrology. Demon's expertise seems to be spew and spittle.

  12. #1511
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vt USA
    Posts
    8,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1473
    Likes (Received)
    3154

  13. #1512
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    11,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2734
    Likes (Received)
    8216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    You know it is true when those in authority deny it.
    Since you're an authority on how great djt is, that means it's clear that he isn't.

    BTW, remember how Buzz Aldrin punched out a Moon-landing hoaxer? I suggest you attend a funeral of a Covid victim, and tell their family that it's "no big deal".

  14. #1513
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    6,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    BTW, remember how Buzz Aldrin punched out a Moon-landing hoaxer?
    What would Gus Grissom do, drown him ?

  15. #1514
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    11,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2734
    Likes (Received)
    8216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    What would Gus Grissom do, drown him ?
    Didn't get the chance, unfortunately. He never made it to the moon, was lost on the pad with two others when some engineers thought that having a pure oxygen atmosphere in the capsule was a good idea.

    Turns out that overheated Teflon will burn quite well in such conditions.....

    [The other two astronauts names bear mentioning too: Roger Chaffee and Ed White. Brave men all who were lost in the name of science and exploration]

    [And dumb engineering decisions]

  16. #1515
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Germany/California
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    287

    Default

    I had to be on the road over Thanksgiving this year and away from the family but was fortunate enough to get invited to Thanksgiving dinner at the home of some people I met this past summer. He's a RN, she's a MD emergency-medicine specialist, both work in a hospital ER. Her dad also is a MD ER guy. Interesting to hear all of them over dinner and find out what practicing docs think about cloth masks (they're useless). Also, they're not interested in being guinea pigs in the mass vaccine trials about to be unleashed (How could they possibly do long-term safety trials on a new vaccine in less than 8 months? Also: how has there never been a vax for any CV before but now after less than a year, there are now multiple C19 vax saying they are 90% and 95% effective?)

    Had a great time, no masks in sight, no social distancing, a big family gathering with ages from 14 months to a 90+ sharp-as-a-tack great-grandma: Living life in the moment as it's meant to be. This, in a wealthy family of doctors who work in the ER, have a big family, and are not worried at all. Think about that. Or don't. Either way, it was good times. It's easy to count your blessings when you have friends like these.

  17. #1516
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vershire, Vermont
    Posts
    2,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1722
    Likes (Received)
    813

    Default

    Ya know, the smart business decision woulda been to do takeout, just like every other savvy opportunistic restaurateur in the state and keep his damn mouth shut if he wanted to break the law and do more than was allowed. He woulda gotten away with it. But no, he had to go on national teevee to broadcast his defiance and problems with authority and take on city hall single handed. Of course they came down on him like a ton of bricks. WTF did he expect?

    Clearly not one of those people who learned how to get away with illegal things early in life. I'm not against crime per se, it's a movable standard, but dumb crime is just dumb.




    Quote Originally Posted by SND View Post
    Voting in leftist tyrants doesn't seem to help.
    Please all make sure you go bankrupt in the 2nd lockdown, if you don't we'll do it for you, its for your own good.


  18. #1517
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    20,912
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    16354
    Likes (Received)
    16780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straightedge View Post
    I had to be on the road over Thanksgiving this year and away from the family but was fortunate enough to get invited to Thanksgiving dinner at the home of some people I met this past summer. He's a RN, she's a MD emergency-medicine specialist, both work in a hospital ER. Her dad also is a MD ER guy. Interesting to hear all of them over dinner and find out what practicing docs think about cloth masks (they're useless). Also, they're not interested in being guinea pigs in the mass vaccine trials about to be unleashed (How could they possibly do long-term safety trials on a new vaccine in less than 8 months? Also: how has there never been a vax for any CV before but now after less than a year, there are now multiple C19 vax saying they are 90% and 95% effective?)

    Had a great time, no masks in sight, no social distancing, a big family gathering with ages from 14 months to a 90+ sharp-as-a-tack great-grandma: Living life in the moment as it's meant to be. This, in a wealthy family of doctors who work in the ER, have a big family, and are not worried at all. Think about that. Or don't. Either way, it was good times. It's easy to count your blessings when you have friends like these.
    Lets all hope in 14 to 28 days time, everybody present is still fit and healthy.


    P.S. I wonder if you'd tell us if they weren't ?????????????????????

  19. Likes Mark Rand, JoeE., Greg White liked this post
  20. #1518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    11,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2734
    Likes (Received)
    8216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neilho View Post
    Ya know, the smart business decision woulda been to do takeout,
    May not be so dumb. He's probably angling for a "Go Fund Me" or equivalent from the Right-Sheeps because of how badly he's been treated by "Libural Government".

    And then there's the newly-packed SC that's decided that religion trumps medical recommendation. I'm actually fine with this, as long as all the folks who get the virus forgo medical treatment (which further burdens and risks our overworked medical staff).

    Because if you want to risk your life to maintain your "religious health" (as one of the promoters put it), then you should count on your god to heal you.

    I mean, it's not like any of the the sky fairy guys have died from this, right?

    Virus deaths of senior Serb religious leaders triggers alarm - ABC News

    Dreaded uptick worldwide of spiritual leaders who have died from COVID-19 - The Salt Lake Tribune

    https://www.kentucky.com/living/reli...242562411.html

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/relig...kills-bishops/

  21. Likes JoeE. liked this post
  22. #1519
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Germany/California
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Lets all hope in 14 to 28 days time, everybody present is still fit and healthy.


    P.S. I wonder if you'd tell us if they weren't ?????????????????????
    You're kinda missing the point: these people work in the ER all the time. They're around sick people all the time. They aren't worried about c19. Why not?

  23. #1520
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    11,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2734
    Likes (Received)
    8216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Lets all hope in 14 to 28 days time, everybody present is still fit and healthy.


    P.S. I wonder if you'd tell us if they weren't ?????????????????????
    I'm more curious if it's more like he has an active imagination.

  24. Likes JoeE., Greg White liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •