OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? #3 - Page 78
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post
    Your new found friends, as you are, are WORTHLESS DICKHEADS

That's if their really doctors.

Do you think these DICKHEADS if they were remotely responsible should have invited you into their house knowing you were possibly bringing in covid?, which they could then transmit to their colleagues at the hospital, or patients.

What hospital do they work at? I think their colleagues would like to know about this remarkably irresponsible behaviuor.

What about you family? You give a flying FUCK about their safety? Evidently not. You WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.
    You're hilarious

I am so glad you are triggered by this, acting like a retarded faggot who actually believes his TV who loses his shit exactly as the TV instructed him to. LOL.

My fam doesn't worry about things like this. There's no way it's less safe to have Thanksgiving dinner than to go to walmart or the airport. The doctors I had dinner with don't think it's a hoax like I do, but whatever. Bottom line is that they're working in the ER and they aren't concerned about it.

If you want to keep fucking yourself, by all means, be my guest. You won't stop me from doing as I please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

not that you had to, but good call 406...

btw- how does one know what scared faggots act like?...i assume its the company you keep...but idk.

3. Likes triumph406 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    This is so odd. After being at war with Gordon for so long, Demon's decided to take his place as an agitator, and even worse, offers no USEFUL content to his posts.

Gordon at least actually knew something about metrology. Demon's expertise seems to be spew and spittle.
    Well I dont know about 'at war', I just had him as the guy he eventually turned out to be. Which was fucking funny btw
    I'll leave the spew to you and your kind but if you ever get round to freeing yourself from your mind, and get the blinkies off.

Ill be the first to offer my hand.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OK, which one you guys!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

totally unrelated, hilarious:

7. Likes Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

9. Likes Scottl, Demon73, Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    It's more than likely, triumph, that someone is just making up bull puckey to get as many people riled up as possible ....
    That's the way I read it. Considering the psychological issues he clearly has, and the air of fantasy in the text, it's easy to dismiss as fabrication.
    I’m sure he’s trying to wind everybody up, and certainly worked with me.

Post 1533 would have my German wife bouncing off the walls in a rage.

There’s winding people up, then there’s outright hatred, I think he crossed he line.

11. Likes Milland, Limy Sami, Greg White, camscan, neilho liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There’s winding people up, then there’s outright hatred, I think he crossed he line.
    Theres a saying 'lifes 20% what happens to you and 80% how you react to it'. Noone likes to think on the 80% they bring to the party.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What's funny is that every word of what I wrote re: having dinner with the family yesterday is true...And if that pisses you off, all the better. There's millions just like you, slaves to the electric j-box.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Straightedge View Post
    Whatever, jewboy. Where'd you go to college, again? I have this sense you're as charismatic IRL as on PM and that may explain your bitterness about life...well, that and having an ethnicity whose identification is victimhood. You and your foreskinless fantasies about 6M, but then you accuse me of making it up...that's mad chutzpah Stuck in the echo chamber you live in, you might one day step out into the sunshine and be surprised how many people are onto that fraud. Think about it: what group has a worldwide reputation for dishonestly fucking people over, over the centuries--Germans or jews? lol.
    That is not funny or LOL - ............an apology is in order.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The doctors I had dinner with don't think it's a hoax like I do, but whatever
    Then I would have to say they are way more informed than you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Didn't get the chance, unfortunately. He never made it to the moon, was lost on the pad with two others when some engineers thought that having a pure oxygen atmosphere in the capsule was a good idea.
    Not so much teflon, but velcro. There was a lot of velcro and other flammable cloth in the there. That all changed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Third Circuit Court of Appeals said in a scathing 21-page opinion that the Trump campaign’s challenge of a U.S. District Court’s decision had “no merit.”

“Voters, not lawyers, choose the President. Ballots, not briefs, decide elections,” the court said.

The opinion was written by Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed to the court by Trump. Bibas was joined by two other Republican-appointed judges in a unanimous 3-0 panel.

“Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” Bibas wrote.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    Not so much teflon, but velcro. There was a lot of velcro and other flammable cloth in the there. That all changed.

I thought the major problem was that they used essentially pure O2 at 14.7psi instead of the normal partial pressure, which is nearer 3. I believe that the pressure was reduced to 5psi after the Apollo 1 fire.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    It seems some here should learn a bit of posting etiquette.

I don't agree with everybody here, but I try to refrain from calling names.

Be nasty-like and you become your own victim.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Your new found friends, as you are, are WORTHLESS DICKHEADS

That's if their really doctors.

Do you think these DICKHEADS if they were remotely responsible should have invited you into their house knowing you were possibly bringing in covid?, which they could then transmit to their colleagues at the hospital, or patients.

What hospital do they work at? I think their colleagues would like to know about this remarkably irresponsible behaviuor.

What about you family? You give a flying FUCK about their safety? Evidently not. You WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.
    Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing.

If these are medical personnel who have been working in a hospital for the last ten months while the rest of you have been hiding in your homes they undoubtedly know more about the REAL risks than you and the ignorant "news" people you get your information from. Far from being irresponsible, they likely fully understand who is vulnerable and more importantly who is not and know how to entertain safely.

The other day while taking an afternoon break I decided to turn on the TV while sipping my coffee and as I was flipping through the channels the Doctor Oz show caught my eye. His guest was a physician who has had numerous patients with COVID and his focus is on prevention and early treatment. He strongly advocated that people take vitamin D and zinc supplements to keep their immune system in tune and mentioned that COVID outcomes tend to be worse in those who are vitamin D deficient. This exactly coincides with the German study that found illness to closely coincide with D levels. High D levels, zero symptoms and seriously D deficient much more likely to get seriously ill and die.

Your bouncing-off-the-walls-crazy comment shows the extent to which "covid" has caused mass hysteria to the point of irrationality. You not only suggested they were irresponsible for serving dinner but also suggested they be "doxxed" to get them fired because they won't support your "we're all going to die if we don't comply with the technocrats" narrative.

Now hike up your skirt and panties and act like a man.

21. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Sami, speaking for myself i wouldnt accept a damn thing from such trash.
    but thats me.

23. Likes Milland liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Whatever, jewboy. Where'd you go to college, again? I have this sense you're as charismatic IRL as on PM and that may explain your bitterness about life...well, that and having an ethnicity whose identification is victimhood. You and your foreskinless fantasies about 6M, but then you accuse me of making it up...that's mad chutzpah Stuck in the echo chamber you live in, you might one day step out into the sunshine and be surprised how many people are onto that fraud. Think about it: what group has a worldwide reputation for dishonestly fucking people over, over the centuries--Germans or jews? lol.
    I can't say I'm surprised that some spew this vile language. Four years ago I would have been surprised, not now, Trump has given permission to people like you to come out from under the rock and out into the open.

Where before you would keep your opinions to your self, you've now found a president who thinks like you do, and an administration that echos your filthy, depraved soul.

You've found other inadequate, damaged, mentally deficient people who are just like you. Out in the open, it's the first time that you and your ilk have been welcome out into the light. By a President who seems to have found a base, not the 40%, but the 1-2% of people who like him are unremarkable, inadequate cowards.

Four years ago you would have kept your thoughts to your self, in the dark filthy recesses of your mind, now your just a coward behind a keyboard spewing filth.

25. Likes Limy Sami, BillE, Hodge, crazygoat, Milland and 4 others liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tin foil hats at the ready.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Youtube links from some, anecdotal evidence of medical personnel who abhor social distancing from someone who can barely make a post without bringing up race, hmmm - or, home spun preventatives by others. I think that covers it, yes? I wonder who to take advice from, decisions, decisions!

Sweden'''s coronavirus plan failed to stop the virus, and a vaccine may not be enough to '''rescue''' them, experts warn - ABC News

Haven't seen Barbter's name pop up for a while, is he locked down in a space suit.....or rather, locked up in Spain?