OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? #3 - Page 91
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChipSplitter View Post
    So I'm stupid because I called you stupid?
    You finally found a clue. Good for you...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by neilho View Post
    What he said, indicating Ivanka: "Isn't she beautiful? If she weren't my daughter, I'd date her."

So he didn't explicitly say he wanted to date her, but the implication is clear. And by "dating her", I don't think he meant holding her hand and feeding her bonbons. (He does that already.)

Before you call bs, best to verify the facts.
    That is not up to you. I did not call you on your bs to patiently wait for your evaluation. Anyone interested only need look at your original post, how I called BS, and now your response. Others can decide.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take you to go there. Yes, the comments are offensive and likely done as provocation.

HOWEVER, where were you when the commie troll EG kept making post after post using N***er and other racial slurs? Where were you when another PM poster who (apparently) no longer participates in political discussions used the filthy term "the mud races" in a post?

Either we have one set of rules enforced for everybody or we decide one group of persons is "special" and gets special protection.

While I strongly disagree with his choice to use ethnic slurs and stereotypes I also recognize your part in things. You are constantly saying that, as a Jew, you are specially qualified to identify and label those who disagree with your political views as fascists and budding Nazis, and that if they are not stopped/suppressed they will create a Fourth Reich in America. By doing so you are playing dirty and as I said in one post, using the terrible event known as the Holocaust as a club to bully other PM members instead of debate them.

Furthermore, you have made, and "liked" comments by others, criticizing "whites" which in your case obviously means Caucasians and especially Christian Caucasians since by inference you exempt yourself from those criticisms of whites. People who throw rocks often find rocks thrown back at them and YOU have indeed thrown many rocks here. You reap what you sow and you have helped sow seeds of hatred and contempt aimed at many whose only "crime" is to support a president who has promised to put America and Americans ahead of foreign interests.

Obviously I'm no saint when it comes to stirring the pot, but what we have here is a pot calling the kettle black. The criticism that I'm making a stereotypical slur against a group is extremely hypocritical when Milland has frequently stereotyped conservatives and Trump supporters and attacked people (calling them liars, stupid, mentally ill, etc.) when they present information he doesn't like or if they show support for Trump. He applies those slurs with a mighty-broad brush. If he wants to debate ideas, I'd have no problem keeping things intellectual. But when he makes it personal, intentionally misleads and hurls insults, I return fire.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Buck, do you make a distinction between classing an entire group under a derogatory epithet the same as dealing with an individual member? I don't care what he says about me, but he's essentially shitting the "N" word over and over, is that acceptable to you?

Do you have any Black friends? Would they find it amusing if you said "N" to them, and meant it with its full intent?
    More racebaiting and positioning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

at the end of the day people can put aside political differences and have a beer and decent conversation.

i wouldnt have a beer with "Straightedge" myself.

jus sayin.

6. Likes camscan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Straightedge View Post
    Obviously I'm no saint when it comes to stirring the pot, but what we have here is a pot calling the kettle black. The criticism that I'm making a stereotypical slur against a group is extremely hypocritical when Milland has frequently stereotyped conservatives and Trump supporters and attacked people (calling them liars, stupid, mentally ill, etc.) when they present information he doesn't like or if they show support for Trump. He applies those slurs with a mighty-broad brush. If he wants to debate ideas, I'd have no problem keeping things intellectual. But when he makes it personal, intentionally misleads and hurls insults, I return fire.
    Well. I didn't realize "Conservatives" were a race. Or a religious denomination. I was under the impression they were a political grouping that one is a member of by choice.

Silly me.

Also, the trumpers are distinct from "Conservatives". Conservatives are apparently dead or comatose. trumpers are fascist wannabes. Witness your leader trying to destroy the country for his own purposes and protections (he's a wanted man as soon as his prez-powers are over).

Pot-kettle? No, more like democrat (small d) vs cultists.

8. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The French Revolution is long gone past.

What about the famine in China just a few years ago in the 60s.
    Who and what thinking caused the terrible event.

That is what we should be looking out for. A big stupid war or dumb thinking that puts a famine at risk.

Let's get even with businesspeople when actually many are not much better off than workers.
    let's get even with farmers even that many have a million in machines and live in a house not bigger than mine.
    Let's get even with hard workers that make $70 k or more.

Some modern thinking is just that stupid...but people listening to the wrong news or teaching are going for it.

Let's get even with the USA ..why should they have more than some poor country where I came from?

let's dictate religion because only mine should be allowed. even chop off some heads.

Good, hate America and lose it...That should teach them a lesson ...Oh wait that is me..darn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    You spent most of your time baiting people using identity politics. You called everyone you wished to bait racists, Nazi’s, KKK, and cultists. You also attacked religion all the time it is now mentioned that you are Jewish and also a Atheist?

You even trolled Catholics specifically with your Father Conglin link and made fun of Gus Grissom burning to death on the launchpad!

I think you chummed up a devil’s advocate and now are acting self righteously offended while you are ignoring your part in it. You made him mad. Then you kept it going!
    And that is exactly the point. He, Rozen, and a couple of others have engaged in this chronic baiting and when someone takes the bait and says hateful unpleasant things to HIM he's all huffy with indignation over his "victimization". I have no problem with calling someone a Nazi IF they are a Nazi, and these people PROUDLY display swastikas and other badges so there is no disputing what they are. On the other hand, I am no Nazi and if a person labelled me with that erroneous slur to my face they would get some unpleasant feedback and if they were stupid enough to respond physically their face might look a bit different afterwards.

I have long said and I'll say it again that the biggest lesson of the Holocaust SHOULD have been that anytime a government gets too much power over it's people it can lead to democide as so well documented by professor Rummel.

20th Century Democide

While the Nazis were unique in their choice of victim history has plenty of examples of democide and even genocide. Earlier in the 20th century as many as 1.5 million Armenian Christians were slaughter at the instigation of the Young Turks, and many more exiled from their homeland.

Armenian Genocide - The Young Turks, Causes & Facts - HISTORY

11. Likes ChipSplitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    And that is exactly the point. He, Rozen, and a couple of others have engaged in this chronic baiting and when someone takes the bait and says hateful unpleasant things to HIM he's all huffy with indignation over his "victimization". I have no problem with calling someone a Nazi IF they are a Nazi, and these people PROUDLY display swastikas and other badges so there is no disputing what they are. On the other hand, I am no Nazi and if a person labelled me with that erroneous slur to my face they would get some unpleasant feedback and if they were stupid enough to respond physically their face might look a bit different afterwards.

I have long said and I'll say it again that the biggest lesson of the Holocaust SHOULD have been that anytime a government gets too much power over it's people it can lead to democide as so well documented by professor Rummel.

20th Century Democide

While the Nazis were unique in their choice of victim history has plenty of examples of democide and even genocide. Earlier in the 20th century as many as 1.5 million Armenian Christians were slaughter at the instigation of the Young Turks, and many more exiled from their homeland.

Armenian Genocide - The Young Turks, Causes & Facts - HISTORY
    Having you post is really all that's needed to prove my points.

13. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    well, what election is '100%' accurate?

Never been one

trumpski wants to overturn the will of the voters

Either you support him in doing so, or you do not

Either elections are merely a suggestion, or they are the law of the land

There is zero evidence of fraud and trumpskis lawyers offer no claims of evidence to it

A Trump Judicial Appointee’s Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election – Reason.com

Bibas pulls no punches in describing the arguments that the campaign wanted to make. "The Campaign's claims have no merit," he writes. "The number of ballots it specifically challenges is far smaller than the roughly 81,000-vote margin of victory. And it never claims fraud or that any votes were cast by illegal voters. Plus, tossing out millions of mail-in ballots would be drastic and unprecedented, disenfranchising a huge swath of the electorate and upsetting all down-ballot races too. That remedy would be grossly disproportionate to the procedural challenges raised."

I am sure there is some fraud but probably not enough to really effect the election.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    What about the famine in China just a few years ago in the 60s.
    Who and what thinking caused the terrible event.
    There was this thing called a "drought" and plants don't grow real well without water. In 1960 they didn't have that much cash to import food, since the friendly losers of the civil war stole it all and ran away, so they were kinda stuck.

Not top of the list for problems today. Also not sure who and what thinking causes the rain to bypass the area ... maybe the flying people were pissed off at a lack of fireworks or something.

btw, 1960 was sixty years ago ... I know it seems like yesterday but if you ask an attractive young lady to hop in the sack, she'll look at your wrinkles and scream. Perspective, I guess ...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Buck, do you make a distinction between classing an entire group under a derogatory epithet the same as dealing with an individual member? I don't care what he says about me, but he's essentially shitting the "N" word over and over, is that acceptable to you?

Do you have any Black friends? Would they find it amusing if you said "N" to them, and meant it with its full intent?

Perhaps you should look at a few choice of your words and labeling people on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    but if you ask an attractive young lady to hop in the sack, she'll look at your wrinkles and scream. Perspective, I guess ...
    I think this should be considered a form of discrimination, and legislated against!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When I was an engineer at the big shop I made the mistake of saying "Oh my goodness" as "boy".

I said, "Boy that a real mess" to a black guy who I didn't know very well and thought he was going to knock my block off.

One time I made the OK hand gesture to a fellow a distance away and the guy I was walking with said if you made that gesture in my country you would likely be killed. He was from some country of South America.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think this should be considered a form of discrimination, and legislated against!
    Hell, I accidentally look in the mirror once in a while and scream

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There was this thing called a "drought" and plants don't grow real well without water. In 1960 they didn't have that much cash to import food, since the friendly losers of the civil war stole it all and ran away, so they were kinda stuck.

Not top of the list for problems today. Also not sure who and what thinking causes the rain to bypass the area ... maybe the flying people were pissed off at a lack of fireworks or something.

btw, 1960 was sixty years ago ... I know it seems like yesterday but if you ask an attractive young lady to hop in the sack, she'll look at your wrinkles and scream. Perspective, I guess ...
    Lol blame it on the Nationalists to carry all the countries food to Taiwan. Too funny.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think the drought was fake news made to take the responsibility off the Government...fake news did not start in the USA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

fooled the plants?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Never said anything about overturning an election, I just don't believe it is 100% accurate.
    And I believe it was. In snowflake land everyone's opinion is right, even trump's!

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Lol blame it on the Nationalists to carry all the countries food to Taiwan. Too funny.
    This one is a goldbug site, but verified in many other places by many other people. Also the National Palace Museum near Taibei. (Which nation would that be, ahem ?)

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1380117780.php

Oh yeah, "always been independent, and a democracy, too !"