OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? - Page 33
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    The Saints were stabbed in the back and left to freeze solid in Antarctica. Imagine putting up with PDW all that time the vicious toxic shrimp.
    Not "vicious". Just Tasman. They invented "social distancing" way back in prehistory.

It's how they reduce risk of incest. Or increase in "Devils".

No Tasman WANTS to be anywhere near another person. Or even another Tasman.

Just look at how far they've pushed their landmass offshore to keep Oztrailerians out!

2. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

USA covid 19 death toll - Google Search

Great trend plot, guys. Do you feel like you're winning yet?

Remind me - who was it who said that all cases would be gone by April?

I've given up trying to reason with you lot. You just deserve mockery. The sad thing is, generally the people you kill with your selfishness & stupidity will be your parents.

Assuming you know who they are that is.

As for us - death rate currently around 4 per million population. USA, 300+ per million. Winning!

MAGA - Make American Graves All-over.

PDW

4. Likes Trueturning, dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    1,621,727 confirmed cases in the US. 96,377 confirmed dead in the US.

PDW
    80,000 flu deaths 2 seasons ago.

Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says - CNN

Prior to Covid coming along USA was on track for a record flu year with 10,000 deaths already by early February. Under CDC guidelines all deaths from upper respiratory can be presumed to be "Covid-19" so flu+Covid less than 100,000 not unreasonable. We flattened 2 curves apparently, one for Covid and another for flu. Without that flu deaths would have been staggering.

6. Likes empwoer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    80,000 flu deaths 2 seasons ago.

Flu season deaths top 80,000 last year, CDC says - CNN

Prior to Covid coming along USA was on track for a record flu year with 10,000 deaths already by early February. Under CDC guidelines all deaths from upper respiratory can be presumed to be "Covid-19" so flu+Covid less than 100,000 not unreasonable. We flattened 2 curves apparently, one for Covid and another for flu. Without that flu deaths would have been staggering.
    80k in a year

100k in 10 weeks

it is math, an you are still lying

And thank you for stating that estimated deaths are real

8. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I've given up trying to reason with you lot. You just deserve mockery. The sad thing is, generally the people you kill with your selfishness & stupidity will be your parents.

As for us - death rate currently around 4 per million population. USA, 300+ per million. Winning!

PDW
    That's so cute.

I'm glad you're 12'0000 miles away, I'll probably never see you. That's the good part.

We could've acted like the sheeple in Oz and done what the idiot "experts" told us to do.....Oh wait, we did.

We got DICK for that. Turns out we were sold a bill of goods and we're paying for it now.

They got NOTHING right.

But they still get to be on TV and make trillions for lying to everyone.

At least you're closer to the chicoms when they unleash the next wave of this crap. You'll be that much closer.

Good luck with that.

Cheers......Dick.

10. Likes Scottl, empwoer, Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 72bwhite View Post
    and he admited He is a conman when he settled the the Trump university lawsuit
    It blows my mind how many people get scammed out of money by the 'Flip and Grow Rich' people. Every couple of months they conduct 'free' seminars in the Richmond area. Amazing with all the bad press guys like Armando Montelongo make millions of dollars yearly 'teaching' people house flipping. Than Merrill is the most frequent of those hucksters with TV and radio adds in my area. I don't understand how they avoid jail and keep making money.

12. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    What have the shills pulled from your pocket while you watched the show?
    The first amendment.
    A USSC justice.
    Worst of all, the notion that our government is run by smart, compassionate people.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post
    the notion that our government is run by smart, compassionate people.
    Nope.

Dumb insider trading thieves is closer to the truth.

How is it that a person who's never had a private sector job has a $6,000,000 mansion in S.F.?

Things that make you go hummmmmmmm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The first amendment.
    A USSC justice.
    Worst of all, the notion that our government is run by smart, compassionate people.

Wasn't it / Isn't it the SJW libtards that choked the 1st. Rabid group identity. We can thank our Canadian friends to turn such divisiveness into law (C-16 iirc)

The court systems in America have gone the same way. We don't even need a Congress, The courts can make or break laws at a whim. It's been that way since before I don't know when.

And the notion of smart and compassionate people on top? Now where did you get that starry eyed notion? How old where you in the 70's?

17. Likes empwoer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

... Now where did you get that starry eyed notion? How old where you in the 70's?
    Old enough to remember when that asshole spiro agnew slunk off into the swamp with his tail between his legs. Old enough
    to remember "Your President is not a Crook" even though he was. Old enough to remember cheering when the republicans
    told Nixon 'you better go, or else...'

Ah for the good old days. Maybe trump will catch this virus and die.

19. Likes triumph406, dalmatiangirl61 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wasn't it / Isn't it the SJW libtards that choked the 1st. Rabid group identity. We can than our Canadian friends to turn such divisiveness into law (C-16 iirc)

The court systems in America have gone the same way. We don't even need a Congress, The courts can make or break laws at a whim. It's been that way since before I don't know when.

And the notion of smart and compassionate people on top? Now where did you get that starry eyed notion? How old where you in the 70's?
    It actually started with Justice Louis Brandeis, who used more social science than legal argument starting with the infamous Brandeis Brief.

Brandeis Brief - Wikipedia

"The Brandeis Brief consisted of more than 100 pages, only two of which were devoted to legal argument."

The tradition he started has not only continued but accelerated over the years. Social considerations and even foreign law have pushed aside the Constitution.

Here is a listing of some of the more Liberal judges who have sat on the court in recent years.

A Ranking The Most Liberal Modern Supreme Court Justices - Business 2 Community

21. Likes empwoer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    Nope.

How is it that a person who's never had a private sector job has a $6,000,000 mansion in S.F.?

Things that make you go hummmmmmmm.
    It is amazing how countless of them get rich in office. Pretty sure they have a lot more sources of outside income than just insider trading. The paid speeches are basically a bribe to get political favors as far as I am concerned.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post
    Nope.

Easy one, that. Nary a secret to it. Just fools for voters.

Nancy "Air Force/ insider-trader" D'Alesandro's training since early childhood in a multi-generational Balti-moron Mafia family that there was more money to be stolen in far more gullible Kalifornikyah, as Balti-morons grew too weary of being f**ked and too damned sucked-dry impoverished already to be still worth the bother of f**king.

Her move West even managed to raise the average IQ of Maryland and California in one go... not to mention morals as well.

Nobody back East ever ratted her out. Too damned scared she might come BACK!

Suck it up, San Fran cisco'ed. "Back East" gratefully thanks you for your long years of service!

Kindly see her stuffed and glass-eyeballed remains stay out there on a twinned Sub-Zero fridge and designer ice-cream sales display - in her fondest paymaster's "Chinatown" no less - when the time comes as well.

Already too much industrial soil pollution in Baltimore by half.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Old enough to remember when that asshole spiro agnew slunk off into the swamp with his tail between his legs. Old enough
    to remember "Your President is not a Crook" even though he was. Old enough to remember cheering when the republicans

Were those the smart ones? or the compassionate? I can't recall.
    CRS I suppose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some Democrats are real class, wishing death on people who don't think like them. I have heard many a Democrat wish death on Trump, yet I haven't heard one Republican wish death on Hillary Clinton, we just want her to go away.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Old enough to remember when that asshole spiro agnew slunk off into the swamp with his tail between his legs.
    Only time I ever met the sunnovabitch I couldn't figure out how TF anyone as... well .... "skin crawling oiley" is the memory - was EVER thot to be any sort of "plus" to a major-party political ticket.

History did catch up, but he shudda NEVER been in that job to begin with, so I was pissed-off - but not surprised - when Nixon got caught-out, later.

Truman, second-term, is the first one I much remember.

When JFK was shot, I was on my way to a College class, spread-out campus, running late, had no klew what was up until I entered the classroom and asked why all-hands were so glum and wandering about, distracted, no prof in the room, 'stead of in their seats?

"Haven't you heard? President Kennedy has been shot!"

My ignorant reaction, thinking it HAD to yet-another Kennedy-joke amongst dozens still going around?

"OK. I'll bite."

"What's the punch line?"

To this day, I figure LBJ had a hand in that.

There was a f**ker as needed no coffin. Socket his boots for an oil-rig driver bit, and screw his twisted ass directly into solid rock, he was that crooked!

You think DJT is a problem?

Shudda spent yer days in Washington, dined at the next table, met the f**kers, served their staff and offices, dated their PA's, knew their pimps, and whom was f**king whom or paying-off or being bought.

By the time "Slick Willy" hit his second term?

DC was more corrupt than China. And THAT was far from easy, given they had at least a 2,000 year head start at mastering the art of screwing each other for power, profit, or both!

No saint, but DJT has done more for America and less for himself than "if only you KNEW" entire wolfpacks, clans, tribes, and dynasties of CONSISTENT bastards steadily bleedin' America by a thousand thousand cuts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    S...I haven't heard one Republican wish death on Hillary Clinton, we just want her to go away.
    Or obama? You haven't been listening very well, have you?

With god all things are possible. Even the virus in trumps teeny little hands....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

PDW
    because all deaths are being reported correctly, definitely not counting deaths caused by completely unrelated things, right?
    you fucking kook...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    Weird that the World Trade Center even comes up or gets the attention of a disagreement.
    We all know the moon landings fake and that J. Edgar Hoover was behind the death of both Kennedys (maybe with some help from his clan and of course Hoffa ).
    Quite simply it is a rigged game, always has been and those in power or money want to get and control over us.
    Not sure the motivation behind this bug which I think the CIA invented and then planted it in China.

Crazy or fringe is not going to help us but please do not shoot the security guard if he tells your mom or wife to wear a mask in the store.
    What ever happened to life sucks at times, you get the cards dealt, and that is living. There is no monster under the bed it is just the way things work out.
    Bob
    What ever happened to life sucks at times, you get the cards dealt, and that is living. There is no monster under the bed it is just the way things work out.
    Bob

Exactly correct Bob. This is what I mean when I say Americans are spoiled and ill informed. Most are in LaLa Land. They just don’t get it. No one said life was easy. No one promised them a rose garden. And yet, if momma did promise you that....then shame on momma. Don’t get mad at me. Don’t shoot the poor guy who’s just doing his job.

Life is not easy. Life never was easy. Read the Old Testament. Life sucked back then too. And there were plagues then also. And then 1400 years later life still sucked. Think Black Plague. Wiped out 1/3 of the world.
    Life has never been easy and it’s not easy today nor will it be easy when you wake up tomorrow. Bunch of spoiled and ill informed people. Bad shit happens to good people every day. That’s life.