OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? - Page 389
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 389 of 496 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,780 of 9910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Lolol Wow you have to try hard to really critique him and share your views as if they are not motivated by a dislike of his personality.

He is results oriented clearly. Myself and others like what he has done as no one before bothered to lift a finger. The topics have been argued add infinitum and all that is left is really just a personality chasm.
    He think he's a abhorent human being, there's no hiding that. However you misread things. The question was hardly motivated by feelings about him, its motivating by trying understand just what we're dealing with when someone claims to support him. No one has come forward and said they think he is a wonderful human being, someone to be admired and respected. It would be disturbing if someone did. I have zero respect for our idiot as well so I get how sad that, but I also would never defend the twit.

If you can watch that video and say you support him, that he has your respect as a man, someone to admired and followed....that speaks to your character. If you don't feel that way about, what does it say about you to support him? If I had to vote for someone because they were "best of bad lot", I would hardly flush my integrity by lending them my ongoing support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

With Trump wanting to call it "China Flu". why is he not pushing to rename it from Spanish Flue to American flu, or Kansas flu, or Fort Riely Flu? If it was renamed then America could claim it's responsibility for that last flu pandemic. No one claims it was an experiment that got off base from Fort Riely, yet.
    Bill D

guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    ...If you can watch that video and say you support him, that he has your respect as a man, someone to admired and followed....that speaks to your character.
    Trump is a showman and a shameless self-promoter. So someone puts together a video montage- big deal. The "No one knows more than me about <x>" comments- those are unconscious statements. He is not putting himself out there as an expert witness for the courts- it's just rhetorical grandstanding.

I care about what he does, much more than what he says- or how he says it.

I have a binary decision in November. I know what to expect from Trump, and I know what to expect from Biden and the left. It's an easy decision for me.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    Results-oriented for sure, when the goal is to save his own ass. You guys keep bringing up his long list of accomplishments, what is it? I am still waiting for concrete things, that truly benefited you personally. Let's start with killing 200,000 of our fellow citizens.

dee
    ;-D
    Not biting on that one with you. It is a total waste of our time. This topic has been discussed ad nausium. All your points and ours have been argued and addressed. What I find strange is that you pretend like we are starting from the batting cage again. Yeah American baseball perhaps your next complaint?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    He think he's a abhorent human being, there's no hiding that. However you misread things. The question was hardly motivated by feelings about him, its motivating by trying understand just what we're dealing with when someone claims to support him. No one has come forward and said they think he is a wonderful human being, someone to be admired and respected. It would be disturbing if someone did. I have zero respect for our idiot as well so I get how sad that, but I also would never defend the twit.

If you can watch that video and say you support him, that he has your respect as a man, someone to admired and followed....that speaks to your character. If you don't feel that way about, what does it say about you to support him? If I had to vote for someone because they were "best of bad lot", I would hardly flush my integrity by lending them my ongoing support.
    “I have zero respect for our idiot as well so I get how sad that, but I also would never defend the twit. “

Your guy is very good at doing nothing. He fits more about at least half of what you accuse Trump of. I have gone into the reasons that I support him and also the office of the president. How about let the man do his job it is not like he has a 10% approval rating. In the last election he won to the surprise of Hillary voters. This likely will repeat.

Then you might reevaluate the next four years he is in office. There is such a far out wing of anti Trumpers that are bonkers and can not break out of it. Bad company for someone as reasonable a fellow as I know that you are. I have respect for you in that you disagree. I am ok with that discussions aside.

“ someone to be admired and respected.” This is a example of misunderstandings that I see. How you would say that with conviction is silly. We have been saying that all along yet the straw man was what you wrote before this “ No one has come forward and said they think he is a wonderful human being,”.

Truth is very few except Jimmy Carter would fill these boots. How many bosses or Lawyers you have worked with or for that you would affirm they are wonderful human beings? You can admit it. Who else Mother Theresa? Abraham Lincoln? Politicians are not very cut and dry wonderful type human beings if you do not believe me review the environment they take part in. Politics are ugly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post

As usual, while tragic, Breonna Taylor's boyfriend had a hand in her death. He obviously wasn't a model citizen, or dumb as a box of rocks. Who shoots through a door without knowing what is on the other side?
    Quote Originally Posted by neilho View Post
    Cops too, evidently.
    They were returning fire, the liberal media loves to leave that part out, as they do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fauci finally loses his patience with Rand Paul

Why is Fauci shocked he thinks someone isn't listening to him? He must also be delusional, unable to realize how anyone should take what he says with a grain of salt as he will be contradicting himself soon after. He just can't seem to shut up, he seems to think he has to come up with new thoughts on a daily basis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Fauci finally loses his patience with Rand Paul

Why is Fauci shocked he thinks someone isn't listening to him? He must also be delusional, unable to realize how anyone should take what he says with a grain of salt as he will be contradicting himself soon after. He just can't seem to shut up, he seems to think he has to come up with new thoughts on a daily basis.
    Because Rand Paul is completely full of crap, over and over again

Inability to understand basics of epidemiology from someone in the medical profession is pathetic.

IT is not about 'listening' to Fauci, it is about lying about reality, and lying about what other professionals have said that irked Fauci

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dcsipo View Post
    Let's start with killing 200,000 of our fellow citizens.
    You looking for a Social worker to sort your insanity, that plan is more likely to get you a SWAT team.

WTF have has anybody ever done to you to make you WANT to do that, anyway?

10. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Because Rand Paul is completely full of crap, over and over again

Inability to understand basics of epidemiology from someone in the medical profession is pathetic.

IT is not about 'listening' to Fauci, it is about lying about reality, and lying about what other professionals have said that irked Fauci
    Uhm....maybe because Faucci walks around seeking the spotlight, and waving his arms in the air for the cheering ?

But his words have proven false, misleading, and even dangerous to life.
    Should be taken with a grain of salt or several pounds of salt.

He is a Man that has made a fool of himself, lost all credibility, blown the CDC's credibility as well. And now is in public, trying in vain to re-write recent history (his).

Clearly shamefull behavior.

12. Likes Scottl, Dualkit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Uhm....maybe because Faucci walks around seeking the spotlight, and waving his arms in the air for the cheering ?

But his words have proven false, misleading, and even dangerous to life.
    Should be taken with a grain of salt or several pounds of salt.

He is a Man that has made a fool of himself, lost all credibility, blown the CDC's credibility as well. And now is in public, trying in vain to re-write recent history (his).

Clearly shamefull behavior.
    RAnd Paul has done much more of the same than Fauci, and has lower credibility

IT is clear that anyone who disagrees with trumpski has no credibility with you...and since his opinions change 180 degrees several times a day, I have no idea how you keep up with what is the 'truth' at any point in time

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have no idea
    Kinda OBVIOUS by this late date.

You have any near-term or long-term plans to correct that?

15. Likes digger doug, Scottl, adh2000 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

RAnd Paul has done much more of the same than Fauci, and has lower credibility

IT is clear that anyone who disagrees with trumpski has no credibility with you...and since his opinions change 180 degrees several times a day, I have no idea how you keep up with what is the 'truth' at any point in time
    Trumps opinion doesn't change several times a day.

Faucci is doing the 180's.

Please try to keep up sir, you are falling behind, and dragging down the rest.

17. Likes Dualkit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Trump is a showman and a shameless self-promoter. So someone puts together a video montage- big deal. The "No one knows more than me about <x>" comments- those are unconscious statements. He is not putting himself out there as an expert witness for the courts- it's just rhetorical grandstanding.

I care about what he does, much more than what he says- or how he says it.

I have a binary decision in November. I know what to expect from Trump, and I know what to expect from Biden and the left. It's an easy decision for me.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf
    Yup, government for sale. Why does that sound so familiar? Seem to remember a presidential candidate, name beginning with H who was famous for pay-to-play throughout her entire political career.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Trumps opinion doesn't change several times a day.

Faucci is doing the 180's.

Please try to keep up sir, you are falling behind, and dragging down the rest.
    [email protected]

he changes from day to day wear a mask, makes fun of people wearing masks

he is a moron, and he is your hero

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Not biting on that one with you. It is a total waste of our time. This topic has been discussed ad nausium. All your points and ours have been argued and addressed. What I find strange is that you pretend like we are starting from the batting cage again. Yeah American baseball perhaps your next complaint?

Nothing strange at all about it. That's the way the left has ALWAYS behaved. If during a debate you somehow got them to admit one of your points the next day they would pretend it never happened.

Seem to be a genetic thing and has been noted many times before over a period of more than 100 years. Lie and deny, it's what they MUST do because if they were ever honest about their future plans any rational person would run away screaming from them. All of the horrors created by them from the French revolution to the worst atrocities of the Soviet Union were originally put forth with words of noble intent.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Seem to remember a presidential candidate, name beginning with H who was famous for pay-to-play throughout her entire political career.
    Hubert Humphrey ? Warren G Harding ? 'cuz they are about as relevant these days ....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Hubert Humphrey ? Warren G Harding ? 'cuz they are about as relevant these days ....
    That's right.

BUT, she apparently didn't get the memo........................

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChipSplitter View Post
    BUT, she apparently didn't get the memo........................
    What do you do, sit outside her front door and wait to take a photo ? I haven't heard a peep out of her until recently, when they ran her out to take some historic photos. It's the trumpites who are still obsessed with her.

Luckily, for everyone else she's long gone. Time to bitch about someone else. There's plenty of good candidates.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Trumps opinion doesn't change several times a day. . .t.
    So he still thinks the Ukraine and Finland are part of Russia?

That the pandemic will miraculously go away, killing only maybe one?

That Obama was born in Kenya?

That Ted Cruz' dad helped kill Kennedy?

That John McCain was a loser?

That women like their pussies being grabbed, if it's him doing the grabbing?

That he's drained the swamp (while having the most corrupt Cabinet in the past century or so)?

That he's going to gladly release his tax returns once the IRS is under his control?

That our military dead in battle are "suckers" and "losers"?

That climate change is a hoax -- and "clean coal" (and its votes) a key to unlock our future?

That UV lights and internal disinfectants will save us (still that one person?) from Covid.

That he's the infrastructure, health care, and education President -- despite doing nothing constructive on any of those issues?

That his powers of persuasion will have Kim take down the nukes now able to reach the US? Ditto, Iran, Pakistan . . .

That Putin never interfered and really is more trustworthy than all our intelligence agencies?

That he made "perfect" calls in Ukraine and in China (when trying to trade national security interest over Huawei for pork sales)?

That he knows more than all the judges, generals, doctors, Inspector Generals . . .

That only he can fix the racial problems in the US?

That it's a good idea to beat up or chop up journalists, especially if they disclose his own antics?

That he really does have favorite sayings from both the Bible and the Constitution, but can't seem to remember any of them?

That he actually reads (or has written, for that matter) books instead of, say, watching Fox News and now OAN?

That increasing national debt every year is no problem if it makes him look good to grateful donors for a while?

That his own administration's screwups haven't contributed to the recession and worse balance of trade - even before the pandemic?

That the hundreds of top conservatives now opposing him after seeing him in action (Cindy McCain, Colin Powell, John Kasich, John Bolton, Christine Whitman, Carly Fiorina, Meg Whitman, Mitt Romney, General James Mattis etc. etc.) are all stupid, pathetic, losers? For example: Jeff Flake: Conservatives better off with Biden than Trump - Roll Call And conservative legal sources: Prominent Conservative Voices Against Trump — Subscript Law

That he'd apologize, repent, or change his mind if he ever made a mistake - but so far hasn't had to . . .