OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? - Page 397
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397
Results 7,921 to 7,932 of 7932
  1. #7921
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vt USA
    Posts
    8,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1339
    Likes (Received)
    2991

    Default

    Now I see the issue with those with TDS


    djt.jpg

    Betrayal from within...

  2. #7922
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    582
    Likes (Received)
    6191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    . . .

    State Gubernors make the call. NOT THE POTUS,

    The dems states Lead the shut down. What part of this don't you get? I'm baffled.
    The part where Trump tells us he's in charge, but then he takes no responsibility.

    And the part where he says the governors are in charge, and then asks his supporters to show up en mass to protest their decisions.

    Also the part where his CDC urges us to wear masks, keep some distance, and not gather in large groups -- and Trump refused to wear a mask, gets close, and hopes for large political rallies (thankfully, sparesely attended). Those mixed messages may have killed thousands.

    Maybe the parts where he instructs his administration to screw with the numbers, investigate hoax treatments . . . stuff like that.

    Possibly even the parts where he uses race baiting as a distraction. Add in the Bible stunts from a guy 0 for 10 on the Ten Commandments.

    There are at least a dozen democracies with actual national leadership on display. Sadly, ours wasn't one of them.

    Cal, you and DJT can't have it both ways. Trump the smartest, greatest man of all time - smarter than all the generals, judges, doctors, diplomats - yet a guy who manages to turn most everything he touches to crap and then finds someone else to blame.

    The Hippocratic oath is, first, to do no harm.

  3. Likes crazygoat, Greg White liked this post
  4. #7923
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vt USA
    Posts
    8,536
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1339
    Likes (Received)
    2991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    The part where Trump tells us he's in charge, but then he takes no responsibility.

    And the part where he says the governors are in charge, and then asks his supporters to show up en mass to protest their decisions.

    Also the part where his CDC urges us to wear masks, keep some distance, and not gather in large groups -- and Trump refused to wear a mask, gets close, and hopes for large political rallies (thankfully, sparesely attended). Those mixed messages may have killed thousands.

    Maybe the parts where he instructs his administration to screw with the numbers, investigate hoax treatments . . . stuff like that.

    Possibly even the parts where he uses race baiting as a distraction.

    There are at least a dozen democracies with actual national leadership on display. Sadly, ours wasn't one of them.

    Cal, you and DJT can't have it both ways. Trump the smartest, greatest man of all time - smarter than all the generals, judges, doctors, diplomats - yet a guy who manages to turn most everything he touches to crap and then takes no responsibility.

    The Hippocratic oath is, first, to do no harm.
    I feel you over estimate the man. Certainly you over estimate my opinion of him.

    But DJT is playing by the rules. He is not the CDC. That he opposes the CDC is a PLUS in my opinion. They, and WHO are just a bunch of science wanna be political puppets. Masks are proven silly, OVER AND OVER... but are used to confirm submission... To what?! You ignore the evidence you choose to ignore.

    DJT has not over ruled any gubernor with regard to peace keeping, yet, And when a governor imposes a ridiculous order, I laud a higher official that will dismiss the order. (no POWER BOATING, but sail boats are OK...18-22 year olds can not meet socially for any reason..... really)

    Race baiting? WTF are you talking about? The "Platinum Program"? Not a good thing in my opinion. but Hey, DJT didn't write all that stuff.. He is only one man.

  5. #7924
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    582
    Likes (Received)
    6191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    That IS the thread topic

    Are you deranged into thinking it's about Trump?

    Oh! about that flu thing....

    Attachment 300544

    Care to tell us where that chart came from? Kind of surprising, wouldn't you think, that 90% of people over 65 have been dying from either the flu or Covid?

    And speaking of TDS - it's near 3am your time, midnight mine. Time to turn in . . .

  6. #7925
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Posts
    534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    407
    Likes (Received)
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post

    But DJT is playing by the rules. He is not the CDC. That he opposes the CDC is a PLUS in my opinion. They, and WHO are just a bunch of science wanna be political puppets. Masks are proven silly, OVER AND OVER... but are used to confirm submission... To what?! You ignore the evidence you choose to ignore.

    .
    Yeh, he is playing by the rules,alright. His rules,which are lie, cheat and steal.
    Why do you think a person with no medical background (except bone spurs) knows more than the CDC? Because he tells you so? Maybe you are gullible enough to believe him but I'm not.
    Mask are worn to save lives. Confirm submission? I will submit to to my common sense when I wear one.

  7. Likes Greg White liked this post
  8. #7926
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    5,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    I'm baffled.
    That's not the correct word, I think. What's the adjective for cult members who would rather drink the kool-aid than admit their guy is a loony ? 'cuz that's the word you want.

    The evidence is in. Anyone sane can see the facts. Only you Trump's Gate people are still waiting breathlessly for the arrival of ... whatever it is you think is coming.

    Chaos and destruction are what is coming, if you want to evaluate the facts. In fact they are already here. When it was just 'how good the economy is doing' (measured solely by the Dow Jones) then I could understand it, and even partially agree, but that was then.

    This is now.

    Whatever the adjective is that you're looking for, 'baffled' is not enough.

  9. Likes Greg White liked this post
  10. #7927
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    4,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    197
    Likes (Received)
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    .... Masks are proven silly, OVER AND OVER... but are used to confirm submission... To what?! You ignore the evidence you choose to ignore.
    Talking of masks LoLoLoLoL - This came up on my FB feed.
    "They" (EU) wanted ME (!?!) to engage with them and hear my views on the "EU Project" (that is their words believe it or not).
    I love the cartoon though - a person with the virtue signaled face muzzle...
    "We want to hear you - sorry, you're wearing a muzzle - what did you say???"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

  11. Likes Demon73 liked this post
  12. #7928
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    4,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    197
    Likes (Received)
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

    The evidence is in. Anyone sane can see the facts. Only you Trump's Gate people are still waiting breathlessly for the arrival of ... whatever it is you think is coming.

    Chaos and destruction are what is coming, if you want to evaluate the facts. In fact they are already here.
    Which facts are they then?

    Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's dirt with The Don and Deutsche bank, and money laundering etc, but who is actually generating the chaos and destruction?
    Sides and division. It's all about splitting everyone, to the point of families too.
    It's a huge shame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

  13. #7929
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    86
    Likes (Received)
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    The part where Trump tells us he's in charge, but then he takes no responsibility.

    And the part where he says the governors are in charge, and then asks his supporters to show up en mass to protest their decisions.

    Also the part where his CDC urges us to wear masks, keep some distance, and not gather in large groups -- and Trump refused to wear a mask, gets close, and hopes for large political rallies (thankfully, sparesely attended). Those mixed messages may have killed thousands.

    Maybe the parts where he instructs his administration to screw with the numbers, investigate hoax treatments . . . stuff like that.

    Possibly even the parts where he uses race baiting as a distraction. Add in the Bible stunts from a guy 0 for 10 on the Ten Commandments.

    There are at least a dozen democracies with actual national leadership on display. Sadly, ours wasn't one of them.

    Cal, you and DJT can't have it both ways. Trump the smartest, greatest man of all time - smarter than all the generals, judges, doctors, diplomats - yet a guy who manages to turn most everything he touches to crap and then finds someone else to blame.

    The Hippocratic oath is, first, to do no harm.

    Funny the topics you mention I have seen democrats do the same thing, like Maxine waters telling people to harass republicans eating at restaurants or pelosi getting her hair done during a lock down. I also recall the democrats so focused on the impeachment that the beginning of the Covid getting in thee country was not a big concern.

    During the middle of a pandemic we as a nation seem to be praising first responders for battling Covid and some os those first responders were police officers, while some had lost their lives I never saw pelosi and company take a knee for them but as soon as the George Floyd incident happened some democrats took a knee. While we focus on large gatherings I never saw the democrats tell people to stop or do anything when large groups oa people are tearing down monuments during the middle of a pandemic. I see too many excuses on both side for defending the bad decision making our politicians make and don’t make.

  14. #7930
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    BRAZIL
    Posts
    2,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2568
    Likes (Received)
    1375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Talking of masks LoLoLoLoL - This came up on my FB feed.
    "They" (EU) wanted ME (!?!) to engage with them and hear my views on the "EU Project" (that is their words believe it or not).
    I love the cartoon though - a person with the virtue signaled face muzzle...
    "We want to hear you - sorry, you're wearing a muzzle - what did you say???"
    I wouldnt be surprised to see a legion of EU supermen marching down the road feeling empowered at some point. Deja vu even?


  15. #7931
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    4,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    197
    Likes (Received)
    105

    Default

    Addiing to EG's comment....so here's some blatent plans to cook the figures.
    EVERYONE knows when the 2020 election day is.
    Because there has been so much crying and whining for the last 4 bloody years!
    So people could mail 1x week earlier...
    Dem Group Sues to Force NH to Count Votes Received After Election – InsideSources

  16. #7932
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    1076

    Default

    See an interesting commentary on Trumps presidency ,which theorizes that the Trump media persona is modelled on WWF.....seems DJT is a big fan of the WWF resurgence and good buddies with the CEO.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •