OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? - Page 467
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 467 of 467 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467
Results 9,321 to 9,334 of 9334
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    don't think its EG,
    Thanks, Spotted Dog. Not me, thank god. Not my kind of foreigner, but maybe worth a quick look, I'm guessing quite a few people here do not know what China looks like

I just want to know when he filmed that. Sunday morning at 5 a.m. ? I've only seen cities that empty during last February quarantine !

Ningbo is really big on bearing production, for the machinists in the group. It's a second-tier city, not one of the bigger ones. Pretty good food though, better than Shanghai.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post
    The problem with a lot of masks is they don't seal the gap around the nose,along the sides, and underneath. I don't trust the blue masks everybody wears. They might protect from a direct frontal exposure, but if it's floating in the air, the virus can get around all the edges and gaps easily enough.

I use an N95 mask that I can feel slightly collapse as I breath in, so I know it's sealing effectively. It has an exhaust valve, so to cover that I use a blue mask over that to cover the exhaust.

Best protection is to stay away from people.
    But But but,, the mask is to protect OTHERS!

PURGE VALVE???? You CRIMINAL! ........

I don't really feel you are a criminal, but I do think you are being foolish thinking an N95 mask protects you or those around you

When another persons BREATH is considered lethal to all around them, there is no hope for human kind..

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    When another persons BREATH is considered lethal to all around them, there is no hope for human kind..
    Oh, a return to miasma theory, goody goody.

Maybe this is the end of the world, are those brains falling out of people's ears ?

4. Likes triumph406, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

EG

This is for you

wonderful.jpg

Just because chyna is so wonderful

6. Likes SND liked this post
    Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

EG

This is for you
    Yeah, you're adorable. But since I live in the real world, your nonsense doesn't affect me.

If you had a brain I'd suggest double-clicking on the link dalmatiangirl put up. Skip to halfway through where he's walking around. Thats what a second-tier city in a communist country looks like in real life.

But since all you have upstairs is the rotting remains of some diseased flesh, no synapses left, just maggots, it's a pointless suggestion.

Carry on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

But since all you have upstairs is the rotting remains of some diseased flesh, no synapses left, just maggots.

Carry on.
    You spelled "MAGATS" wrong...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Confirmed influenza cases hit rock-bottom, puzzling infectious disease experts | Just The News

Oh! So confusing

What did happen to influenza?

Sounds Italian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Confirmed influenza cases hit rock-bottom, puzzling infectious disease experts | Just The News

Oh! So confusing

What did happen to influenza?

Sounds Italian.
    Maybe you could read the article and find out?

Hint: Less people interacting, and with more PPE protecting them, might just lead to a decrease in communicable diseases.

Well, except for Q-itis and it's spawn, drumpfaloma. Those seem to spread pretty virulently though computer networks, no personal contact needed.

11. Likes Asquith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Maybe you could read the article and find out?

Hint: Less people interacting, and with more PPE protecting them, might just lead to a decrease in communicable diseases.

Well, except for Q-itis and it's spawn, drumpfaloma. Those seem to spread pretty virulently though computer networks, no personal contact needed.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... you be funny guy mallard...son

Duck! and cower... save your self, give up the future. It is all about you. Isn't it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... you be funny guy mallard...son

Duck! and cower... save your self, give up the future. It is all about you. Isn't it!
    You're about as cogent as a Azerbaijani Mad-Lib filled in by a Doberman Pinscher with epilepsy.

If we went back in time to the Singularity, that moment when all the matter in the universe was condensed into an infinitesimally small space, it would still look up to you for lessons on how to be dense.

If your intelligence was measured as an inverse of debt, you'd be at US Deficit levels.

I'd go on, but I'm so bored of you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Filed under the "water is wet" category...

Republicans closely resemble autocratic parties in Hungary and Turkey - study | US news | The Guardian

For those that actually want to go the way of Eastern European or Middle Eastern despot kingdoms:

Fuck no. Not going to happen. We will fight you. We will stop you.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Republicans closely resemble autocratic parties in Hungary and Turkey - study | US news | The Guardian

For those that actually want to go the way of Eastern European or Middle Eastern despot kingdoms:

Fuck no. Not going to happen. We will fight you. We will stop you.
    Total bullshit, that comparison. Really, it is. It's AMERICA being re-empowered you foolish Marxist robocaller!

And if your looter-tribes succeed off the back of lazy unproductive "free everything" fools always outnumbering the productive sane?

We will simply help you starve yourselves to whining, blaming, impotent, helplessness without missing a meal on OUR productive tables.

Again!

Not worth any sort of effort more strenuous than the usual end looters and parasites are put to.

Abject FAILURE.

Somebody has to fail. And it's the only damned thing they are actually any GOOD at, so how else to hand out the assignments?

Blue state and shiddy? Taxed to poverty, butt-f**ked, degraded, learn to loot one another, hate each other, defend only your communal misery.

Red State and "City"? Self-sufficient. Independent. No time for crying. Too busy earning their way. Live and let live. Succeed regardless.

How hard IS it to look and see that embedded for long years ALREADY!

With your useless whiner-blamer-hater eyes wide SHUT!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

to a T
    double talkin jibber jabbin
    Gw

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post
    The problem with a lot of masks is they don't seal the gap around the nose,along the sides, and underneath. I don't trust the blue masks everybody wears. They might protect from a direct frontal exposure, but if it's floating in the air, the virus can get around all the edges and gaps easily enough.

I use an N95 mask that I can feel slightly collapse as I breath in, so I know it's sealing effectively. It has an exhaust valve, so to cover that I use a blue mask over that to cover the exhaust.

Best protection is to stay away from people.
    I've been telling people saran wrap is the only way to be sure the Kung Flu can't get Thru.