OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? - Page 478
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 478 of 496 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,560 of 9910
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    "nothingburger" properly describes the man you worship.
    Au contraire, monsewer .... over the past several days he has managed to shred much of what the government has accidentally done that was decent over the past twenty years, e.g. Tongass National Forest. It's going to keep Mr Biden busy as heck for the first hundred days just fixing the shit trumplestiltskin is wrecking. "Nothingburger" would be an improvement over the reality.

He is, in fact, living proof of what I've said for years, this "executive order" b.s. needs to be stopped. Angels may use it but it's equally effective in the hands of Beelzebub.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dude, you worship the master of lies. Nothing can make you see this, but then, you blind yourself...
    He is the master of lies labeled as such from the master of lies -go figure.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Au contraire, monsewer .... over the past several days he has managed to shred much of what the government has accidentally done that was decent over the past twenty years, e.g. Tongass National Forest. It's going to keep Mr Biden busy as heck for the first hundred days just fixing the shit trumplestiltskin is wrecking. "Nothingburger" would be an improvement over the reality.

He is, in fact, living proof of what I've said for years, this "executive order" b.s. needs to be stopped. Angels may use it but it's equally effective in the hands of Beelzebub.
    Sorry to see the problem with that. That is way overboard.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    You don.t believe little donnie lies? It has proven by many diverse sources. You need expand your your bubble and open your eyes to the reality of what is going around you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No wonder you're blind. So far up your own rectum that light can't penetrate. At least the smell must be comforting, the same aroma emanates from drumpf.

Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    Back on topic with the pandemic - all but the most careful countries are seeing a huge uptick in cases. The US and Sweden among them. The good news amidst the bad is that the mortality rate seems to be a fraction of what it was early on. Lost in all the bickering (and still not fully understood) is that flattening the curve actually did seem to work - making the pandemic less lethal as we improved everything from precautions to treatments.
    Or that the 'pandemic' is essentially over but false + pcr tests are fuelling fear enough to justify ongoing restrictions plans for public health etc etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Or that the 'pandemic' is essentially over but false + pcr tests are fuelling fear enough to justify ongoing restrictions plans for public health etc etc.
    You should tell the dead people that they died from a false pandemic. They'll be relieved, I'm sure.

Except for that whole bit about being dead. Quite the inconvenience, even more than having to wear a mask.

8. Likes Asquith liked this post
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You should tell the dead people that they died from a false pandemic. They'll be relieved, I'm sure.

Except for that whole bit about being dead. Quite the inconvenience, even more than having to wear a mask.
    "False pandemic". Your label my friend.
    Ive questions about the whole gig, from all sides. Not sure youre equipped to understand that pov.

As one of the very few here whose 1000s of hours actually using res ppe, Rip also to the 47million folks whove passed this year without covid.

Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    I agree. Some arnt so easy to dismiss either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"False pandemic". Your label my friend.
    Ive questions about the whole gig, from all sides. Not sure youre equipped to understand that pov.
    Your questions are as ill-informed and unenlightened as most, and likely much worse, going by your substantiations. Fringe/propaganda websites and football players, oh my...

And as to my standings - more than three years in biomedical engineering support in the heart of Boston's medical area. Working for a little school you may have heard of - starts with an H and ends with an arvard.

We had dozens of expert researchers - mostly engineers and medical doctors, some both. I helped with apparatus design, including for early attempts at 3D-printing human tissue. We had clean and bio-safety rooms where infectious agents were stored or analysed. Other areas were doing "lab on a chip" research.

So I'm not a doctor, but I kept my ears open and learned as best I could. What I learned was mostly that these men and women who went through a dozen or more years of learning (which never stops in the medical field) cared deeply about what they were doing. That they were smart, insightful, and committed to advancing medical knowledge relentlessly.

And now? Now we have an anti-science, and worse, anti-knowledge president leading this country (not yours, you have your own issues) who is actively (ACTIVELY!) fighting not the virus, but the very scientists and doctors who are pushing back against Covid-19. And people like you support him.

Thanks for less-than-nothing, bub.

12. Likes dalmatiangirl61, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Your questions are as ill-informed and unenlightened as most, and likely much worse, going by your substantiations. Fringe/propaganda websites and football players, oh my...

And as to my standings - more than three years in biomedical engineering support in the heart of Bostons medical area. Working for a little school you may have heard of - starts with an H and ends with an arvard.

We had dozens of expert researchers - mostly engineers and medical doctors, some both. I helped with apparatus design, including for early attempts at 3D-printing human tissue. We had clean and bio-safety rooms where infectious agents were stored or analysed. Other areas were doing "lab on a chip" research.

So I'm not a doctor, but I kept my ears open and learned as best I could. What I learned was mostly that these men and women who went through a dozen or more years of learning (which never stops in the medical field) cared deeply about what they were doing. That they were smart, insightful, and committed to advancing medical knowledge relentlessly.

And now? Now we have an anti-science, and worse, anti-knowledge president leading this country (not yours, you have your own issues) who is actively (ACTIVELY!) fighting not the virus, but the very scientists and doctors who are pushing back against Covid-19. And people like you support him.

Thanks for less-than-nothing, bub.
    Like I said, im not sure youre equipped to understand the pov. Roll on the election

14. Likes Oldwrench liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Like I said, im not sure youre equipped to understand the pov. Roll on the election
    I certainly understand the POS, mate.

No matter, better minds and better morals will prevail.

16. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What exactly are you saying here? You don't see a problem with logging a national forest? Or, you admit that it's a problem?

Your wording is unclear.

18. Likes Greg White liked this post
    guest Guest

Shocking news: the Party of Lies and Corruption supported a disinformationist who manufactured the Hunter Biden Laptop scandal.

How a fake persona laid the groundwork for a Hunter Biden conspiracy deluge

Well, that's surprising. Who would have thought that the same folks who back a "president" who's told tens of thousands of lies in his single term would have tried to smear the son of the Democratic candidate.

Hmmm, but it's fine, isn't it? I mean, if you support djt, every and all dirty tricks are on the table, because there's no limits when it comes to your scumbaggery.

I remember Satan being called the "Father of Lies". Why have so many decided that they'll follow suit?
    FAIL.

1. NBC does not dispute the facts outlined in the Typhoon document (which I read for the first time this morning). The document is just an outline of Biden's Chinese connections, taken from open sources and citations provided for anyone to check if they doubt the facts.

2. It is not uncommon for bloggers to maintain anonymity, and to be sure, "anonymous sources" are the staple of the left wing media anyway. The idea that an anti-China blogger in Honk Kong wished to remain anonymous is not at all difficult to understand.

3. The document came out AFTER the Senate investigation into Biden;s overseas connections.

4. The FBI has had the laptop for a year, and confirmed there is an active money-laundering investigation into Hunter and his associates.

5. None of the Bidens or their spokesmen have actually denied the authenticity of the laptop or other evidence.

6. There is a mountain of evidence- audio recordings, emails, a paper trail a mile long of business records, etc. Thousands of pages.

7. The people the Bidens approached to structure the Sinohawk holding company are known, credible people with decades of International business experience. The Bidens needed real businessmen to set it up- Jim and Hunter have no clue how to structure International joint ventures.

8. The Typhoon document was not a basis for any investigations, and has not been used as evidence of anything. It is simply an open source report of Hunter's connections.

Here it is, go ahead and tell us what is false.

https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-con.../10/KVBJHB.pdf

The report by itself could be dismissed. But it is not by itself, and not even a necessary piece of evidence. In fact, it's not evidence at all- it just outlines the scheme.

10 Ways to Call Something Russian Disinformation Without Evidence
    - Reporting by Matt Taibbi

20. Likes Trueturning, masome liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    You don.t believe little donnie lies? It has proven by many diverse sources. You need expand your your bubble and open your eyes to the reality of what is going around you.
    I will not be seeking your form of conversion to your fanatical calling. I do not think yall’s kool aid is healthy at all.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    What exactly are you saying here? You don't see a problem with logging a national forest? Or, you admit that it's a problem?

Your wording is unclear.

I think the situation with logging there can go better. Please explain why it needs clarification? Gee I hope that is enough for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As I've said before - I'll happily accept a full investigation of the Biden tribe. Everything, no stone upturned.

As long as we can get the same for the drumpfs. Eric, jr., Barbie, Kushkid, and 'ol djt.

Same depth of research, same exposing of tax returns (oh, wait - we already have them for Biden), same exposure of the nearly $300M in forgiven loans from Deutsche Bank (what? Are you telling me that Joe didn't get close to a third of a billion in loans forgiven? But I thought everyone gets that?!).

Yeah. Stand by with that notebook. We do the Bidens fully. We do the drumpfs fully.

Deal?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No wonder you're blind. So far up your own rectum that light can't penetrate. At least the smell must be comforting, the same aroma emanates from drumpf.
    From someone so screwed up from improper potty training it does not surprise me that you would put it in this manner. After all you have proven that your posts are akin to just playing with your own poo. It is just as useful.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I will not be seeking your form of conversion to your fanatical calling. I do not think yall’s kool aid is healthy at all.
    I'm sorry but I haven't drank Kool Aid in many,many years. I'm not trying to convert anybody to anything, especially to any "fanatical calling". Fanatical people have only one point of view. I look at all sides and draw my conclusions from what can be proven,one way or the other.

26. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    I'm sorry but I haven't drank Kool Aid in many,many years. I'm not trying to convert anybody to anything, especially to any "fanatical calling". Fanatical people have only one point of view. I look at all sides and draw my conclusions from what can be proven,one way or the other.
    Ok then jump off of little Donies back then. He is busy saving Thanksgiving and Christmas from the grinchy Biden Harris ticket. Come early next week will you straighten up once Trump wins or will friends of yours start rioting and looting again?