OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? - Page 486
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 486 of 496 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 9910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Straightedge View Post
    . . . Re: go shove your talmud up your j ass, I don't see the problem. What should a talmud-lovin' j expect when he tosses insults at a known asshole like me? . . .

I'll be at the edge of my seat, fidgeting with excitement in anticipation of your response with links--hopefully LOTS of links--showing how I'm wrong
    I'm coming 'round to your way of thinking - no links needed

Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Does he believe in spirit demons too, like some of djt's other crack* medical advisors?

*As in, 100 grams a day...
    And again in english please.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    And again in english please.
    One of the Trump's earlier cited authorities was some lady who believes illness is a result of sex with demons.

Seriously.

Or were you referring to the use of the word "crack" ? It has a few meanings, Mill was making a pun. Bad Mill, bad. Go sit in the corner.

Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    One of the Trump's earlier cited authorities was some lady who believes illness is a result of sex with demons.

Seriously.

Or were you referring to the use of the word "crack" ? It has a few meanings, Mill was making a pun. Bad Mill, bad. Go sit in the corner.
    Ahhh that makes sense in content and context. No less than expected given the position.
    Thanks for the translation.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

Seriously.

*Someone's sister's boy friend's neighbor said it was Trump's friend who is from Mars.

Could have been the bigfoot that came knocking on my door last night begging for food...gave him a Snickers and he went away.

6. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

so no matter who "wins," oligarchs win.
    "You voted for parties, what more could you do!?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    *Someone's sister's boy friend's neighbor said it was Trump's friend who is from Mars.

Could have been the bigfoot that came knocking on my door last night begging for food...gave him a Snickers and he went away.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine

trump retweeted this whack job

because he is an unintelligent human being.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid is fake as fuck, the "pandemic" a total hoax. No purified samples exist, Koch's postulates have not been verified and there has been no definitive demonstration of cause and effect. The test is based on fewer than 40 base pairs out of 30,000, anything tests positive if you run enough cycles of the PCR, and after traveling the country for weeks at a time, there's no sign anywhere. Flu is down more than 50% year on year for all of 2020, activities by conservatives are "super-spreader" events but "mostly-peaceful protests" aka riots are totally not implicated. The supreme law guaranteed to all Americans in the bill of rights is assaulted in the name of a health emergency without consequences for the treasonous officials who violated those guarantees. Small businesses get screwed, oligarch businesses make record profits. The whole thing is slave training. The real pandemic is fear. The oligarchs went all in on this one and aren't going to let go, at least not until the people make it stop.

Go shove your talmud up your j ass.
    Would have put a like on this post except for the last line. IMO the only appropriate use would be in direct response to a Christian bashing post.

As for the rest, much of what you say about the virus and testing has serious medical literature behind it. As for the "pandemic" being used as an excuse to force all types of changes, a large portion of the people I know have come to the same conclusion. At best a normally less than lethal virus that has been exaggerated into a deadly super bug, at worst a complete hoax and fabrication.

There are so many "tells", from the absurd phrase "the new normal" to known possible symptoms of infection for some such as rashes, blood clots, and even loss of smell. ALL have been documented in the past as symptoms sometimes seen with Influenza and other infections.

I had never heard of Dr. Emmanuelle prior to reading gustafson's post so I did a quick search. She has 30 years of medical experience and apparently HAS treated people with severe respiratory symptoms believed caused by covid.

As for the comments about aliens and demons I haven't taken the time to track down the originals but apparently she was talking about the PSYCHOLOGICAL effects of having them on your mind and that some health symptoms are psychosomatic reactions to such intense thoughts. We know that some of the worst serial killers (and mass killers) BELIEVED in demons and dark forces and these beliefs ultimately led to horrible acts.

10. Likes Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

meanwhile 900 more people died.

7 of the 10 leading states in new deaths are republican run

with Missouri Texas Wisconsin and Florida taking the lead

But trumpistas in Texas are more concerned that perceived Democrats don't get to vote than making sure people, you know,live into next week

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Would have put a like on this post except for the last line. IMO the only appropriate use would be in direct response to a Christian bashing post.

As for the rest, much of what you say about the virus and testing has serious medical literature behind it. As for the "pandemic" being used as an excuse to force all types of changes, a large portion of the people I know have come to the same conclusion. At best a normally less than lethal virus that has been exaggerated into a deadly super bug, at worst a complete hoax and fabrication.

There are so many "tells", from the absurd phrase "the new normal" to known possible symptoms of infection for some such as rashes, blood clots, and even loss of smell. ALL have been documented in the past as symptoms sometimes seen with Influenza and other infections.
    Uhh, link serious medical literature that calls Covid a hoax, or claims no samples exist?

More right wing lies

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine

trump retweeted this whack job

because he is an unintelligent human being.
    Ah, the hypocritical left. You expect the rest of us to document the author's life history before re=posting a tweet or posting a link to an article or video. You yourself have made the mistake of posting links to questionable sources, something you seem to forget.

Contrary to the lies told about HQ, which PROVE the hoax-like intent of the Covid Cult, there is a long history of its safe use and reports from front-line doctors all over the world as to its effectiveness against viral infections (when used with zinc).

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Uhh, link serious medical literature that calls Covid a hoax, or claims no samples exist?

More right wing lies
    Tell you what. Let's have patient choice. You can receive "Covid Cult authorized" treatment that will eventually involve having your respiratory function stopped by sedatives and being put on a ventilator. I will opt for early treatment with HQ and zinc. The survivor gets to tell their own story here.

Mine will start with "Poor gustafson, he hated Trump so badly he HAD to believe everything the media said and became a full-fledged member of the Covid Cult. We'll miss him and his hysterical rants".

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Contrary to the lies told about HQ, which PROVE the hoax-like intent of the Covid Cult, there is a long history of its safe use and reports from front-line doctors all over the world as to its effectiveness against viral infections (when used with zinc).
    I'll have to give you this, it's certainly safer than injecting bleach or jamming an ultraviolet lamp up your ass.

Not so sure it's any more effective tho.

Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

meanwhile 900 more people died.
    People tend to do that, in all sorts of circumstance.
    The score this year according to WoM

17. Likes Scottl, CalG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Study links Trump rallies to more than 700 Covid deaths

700 Covid deaths linked to Trump rallies and still not a single one linked to a BLM riot, amazing! Common sense tells me screaming at the top of your lungs in a crowd would spread germs as fast or faster than sitting and listening in a crowd. It has to be all the fires the rioters set that kill the germs.
    What has a front, has a back

Liberal Media Uses Model - Not Actual Cases - To Say Trump's Rallies 'Caused 30k COVID Cases And 700 Deaths'

Lies, damn lies , and statistics..... add in modeling, and a sensational lie can be made out of thin air.

19. Likes Oldwrench liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ah, the hypocritical left. You expect the rest of us to document the author's life history before re=posting a tweet or posting a link to an article or video. You yourself have made the mistake of posting links to questionable sources, something you seem to forget.

Well most of us do not have 21,575 people working for us whose only job is to find facts nor 10,600 studying diseases and there treatment. With that many people working to find the truth any US president should be able to give facts to the American people, not made up stories.
    Bill D.

PS: I have no paid fact checkers working for me so there is a slim possibility I may be slightly off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ah, the hypocritical left. You expect the rest of us to document the author's life history before re=posting a tweet . . . .
    Call me old-fashioned, but that's pretty much what I'd expect a President of the United States of America to do. Those words have consequences.

Either that or not re-tweet every jackass comment from the Klan, Q'Anon, random conspiracy theorist, etc. that praises him. That's the problem with having a con man, extreme narcissist, habitual liar, and partisan bully all wrapped into one as the "leader" of the nation (used to include the free world as well - but even our staunchest allies don't trust the man).

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bullshit

You post political statements as fact with no backup, I post links that you do not trust because they are mainstream media[or more specifically mainstream media that disagrees with your political point of view]

you have no interest or respect for the truth

you prefer a lie that agrees with your fringe political beliefs over truth that disagrees with them

notice you post nothing to support your claims, just bs about my sources

you are a liar, at least be proud of it

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    What has a front, has a back

Liberal Media Uses Model - Not Actual Cases - To Say Trump's Rallies 'Caused 30k COVID Cases And 700 Deaths'

Lies, damn lies , and statistics..... add in modeling, and a sensational lie can be made out of thin air.
    Of course they use a model, and say so, even in the headline I read earlier it was clear it was an estimate, compare that to lessee this week??

Trump's Partisan Spin on Reopening States - FactCheck.org

As President Donald Trump tells it, state COVID-19 restrictions are a partisan ploy, with Democratic governors purposely keeping their stated closed, while Republican governors are opening.

In campaign speeches in states with Democratic governors, he implores them to open up, while either praising or making no mention of the COVID-19 mitigation efforts in Republican-led states, even though the restrictions are often similar. Such was the case with Trump’s comments in Bullhead City, Arizona, just across the border from Nevada, as he wrongly contrasted the reopening actions of both state.

“The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself,” Trump said in that speech on Oct. 28. “And Arizona you’re opened up, but Nevada, get your governor to open up your state please. Get them to open up your state. Nevada, get them to open. Get them to open it up.”

So by Trump’s telling, Arizona, which is run by Republican Gov. Doug Ducey, is “opened up.” But Nevada, run by Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak, is not.

But the reality is both states currently have very similar restrictions. For example, in both Arizona and Nevada, bars, restaurants, movie theaters and gyms are all open, but use is capped at 50% of capacity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bullshit

You post political statements as fact with no backup, I post links that you do not trust because they are mainstream media[or more specifically mainstream media that disagrees with your political point of view]

you have no interest or respect for the truth

you prefer a lie that agrees with your fringe political beliefs over truth that disagrees with them

notice you post nothing to support your claims, just bs about my sources

you are a liar, at least be proud of it
    Hey "gustafson" (who is not actually gustafson),

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You cowardly asswipes LOVE to call those who disagree with you liars, just as your lying fake news media calls Trump a liar because he won't parrot their phony "facts".

And those "fringe political beliefs" are held by tens of millions of good Americans. One of the things that has your kind in a panic is that for years we thought there weren't many people who thought the same way because we believed the lies of the media. As we began to realize the media couldn't be trusted we began to talk to each other and began to discover how common those thoughts were.

I've posted plenty of good links but the first thing your tribe does is attack any source that isn't in lockstep with your paid entertainers masquerading as journalists. Frank Sinatra had them pegged exactly right!