OT - opening up as best we can. AKA - is it still just the seasonal flu? - Page 490
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 490 of 496 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,800 of 9910
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm cornfused. If Trump is a Nazi; where are the concentration camps, the death chambers, the labor camps, the secret police, the Youth Corps, the foreign invasions, the media suppression (wait, we have that....but not in his favor), and the looting of minority-owned businesses (oh, we have that too...but that's Antifa).

Instead I see Israeli/US peace agreements with three Middle Eastern countries, reduced troops overseas (no invasion here), and domestic enemy forces trying to destroy history.

Seems to me the "Anti-Fascists" are the real Fascists here.

2. Likes Oldwrench, masome liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    As fascist NAZI despots go, I have to say I am disappointed in Trump.

He had the perfect opportunity to declare martial law and consolidate his power back in March- what happened?

Instead he put it the States, to decide the appropriate response to their own individual situations.

Pretty much the exact opposite of what a despot would do.

Good cover-up, it fooled me...
    You are right - he has fooled you - but fear not, you are far from alone.

Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChipSplitter View Post
    I'm cornfused. If Trump is a Nazi; where are the concentration camps, the death chambers, the labor camps, the secret police, the Youth Corps, the foreign invasions, the media suppression (wait, we have that....but not in his favor), and the looting of minority-owned businesses (oh, we have that too...but that's Antifa).

Instead I see Israeli/US peace agreements with three Middle Eastern countries, reduced troops overseas (no invasion here), and domestic enemy forces trying to destroy history.

Dont mention zer camps!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChipSplitter View Post

I think? (as in I'm willing to be proved wrong) if you read the history of Nazi Germany, you will find the concentration camps etc etc etc ONLY came about when Hitler had been in power some time and had the necessary henchman and hangers on to manage such enterprises.

And with most of said henchmen so enthralled by their leader they constantly viciously competed with each other for his approval by dreaming up the next outrage.

And it's been the same with Trump, ......... if a team member doesn't quite see things Trumps way, .....or god forbid counsels caution etc etc, then they're out, ......and replaced by another yes man - until the whole team lives in fear of displeasing their master.

6. Likes crazygoat, janvanruth, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Soros might be near Nazi but Trump is a businessman and for USA jobs so he is far from being a Nazi.
    Trump is a big mouth and outspoken guy who may lose votes with too much of that.
    The one best for jobs, the stock market and energy cost out of my pocket is the one we should vote IMHO. You all can figure who that might be. $5.00 a gallon gas could be just down the pike.

I won't say anything about what I think Biden is.

The whole bunch of wrongdoers are in fear of being exposed, Bozos on both sides with deep pockets and only for themselves.

Interesting:
    An Experiment to Evaluate the Safety of agenT-797 in COVID-19 Patients With Severe Difficulty Breathing. - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
    looks like it may be using what I suggested back in April, an element from the soap bark tree that is an adjuvant.

8. Likes CalG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    Soros might be near Nazi but Trump is a businessman and for USA jobs so he is far from being a Nazi.
    As to the first bit of your sentence, bullshit, he's nothing of the sort. As to the second:

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia

djt has been a disaster for American jobs, and we're not even close to being done with the harm to workers due to his (lack of) Covid policies. And now he wants to fire Fauci? What a moron...

Anthony Fauci: Trump suggests he might fire infectious disease expert after election - CNNPolitics

10. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

QT:[Anthony Fauci: Trump suggests he might fire infectious disease expert after election - CNNPolitics]

Fauci is the guy who said go out and have you hook-up when trump was saying stay home.

A hook up is a date off a dating sight.. not my cup of tea with CV out there.

WTH? Fauci Says Tinder Hookups Okay During Coronavirus Lockdowns: "Your Choice Regarding a Risk"

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Throw a frog into a boiling pot of water, and it will try to jump out.

Set the frog into room temperature water, then bring the pot to a boil, and it will sit there and perish.

We've been slowly acclimated to the pot being brought to a boil, but it was djt's hand on the burner knob all this time.
    Pot's been on the burner since before either of us were born, my friend.

I had hoped that The Don* would be the shock that tipped people off to the danger of slow erosion of checks and balances in favor of "decisive action" residing in a single individual and non-elected members of his(/her?) staff. Seems that with all the support gathering behind Sleepy Joe (aka "The Puppet King") all the people out there began stirring enough to decide they just don't like what they see and refuse to get out of bed.

Riddle me this, how can the President of the United States be an unstable madman, completely incompetent, and also an evil genius who's going to "slowly" boil the country in four short years?

8 years blue, 8 years red, like goddamn clockwork. With one single exception (Bush following Reagan) since actual Nazis were something that real live people actually needed to fight against in wartime.

*Please don't lump me in with his cronies, didn't vote for him in '16, not gonna vote red tomorrow

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Just out of curiosity, where do you get this crap ? If you can afford a ticket, you can go wherever you want. In fact, since it is cheaper and more convenient, one could say travel in China is more free than the US.

You need a reality check sometimes.
    Interstates and a extensive road system in the United States. Train rides out of town in Wuhan carry limited amounts of people one place to another compared to massive Interstate system. How do you not know this?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This late in time most have their mind made up and should vote what they have decided.
    Biden, or Trump we hope to make the best of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This late in time most have their mind made up and should vote what they have decided.
    HARRIS and the squad / or Trump we hope to make the best of it.
    Fixed that for you ;-)

Shudder to think....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    just more BS

as usual

and 400 people died yesterday, and trumpski continues to belittle mask wearers and undermine his own staff and deny the pandemic
    And you choose only to attack one leader outside of China for it. Trump. No leader of any country in Europe and pretty much only targeted to the murderous president.

The intelligence and rationality of Americans is very strong your yapping does not sell anyone here.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    As to the first bit of your sentence, bullshit, he's nothing of the sort. As to the second:

Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia

djt has been a disaster for American jobs, and we're not even close to being done with the harm to workers due to his (lack of) Covid policies. And now he wants to fire Fauci? What a moron...

Anthony Fauci: Trump suggests he might fire infectious disease expert after election - CNNPolitics
    If trump has been so bad to companies then why in my area are a lot of manufacturing plants sporting trump signs? My company alone seems to be doing great during the trump era. I have never seen our owner buy so many new machines over the last couple of years vs the previous 12 years combined.

18. Likes Trueturning, Oldwrench liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    And you choose only to attack one leader outside of China for it. Trump. No leader of any country in Europe and pretty much only targeted to the murderous president.

The intelligence and rationality of Americans is very strong your yapping does not sell anyone here.
    One really can not speak of the number of people who died while looking to blame, and ignore abortion.

genocide on a global scale, and the same group suffers both the loss and the shame..

20. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    I think? (as in I'm willing to be proved wrong) if you read the history of Nazi Germany, you will find the concentration camps etc etc etc ONLY came about when Hitler had been in power some time and had the necessary henchman and hangers on to manage such enterprises.
    Not what Wiki says. Dachau was established in 1933, the year Hitler became chancellor. Over the next 2 years, over 1000 camps were created.

It's a stupid comparison.

Why didn't Trump use the pandemic to consolidate power? No dictator worth his salt would have missed such an opportunity.

Businesses across the country are not boarding up because they are worried about Trump supporters. The chaos comes from the other side.

22. Likes ChipSplitter, CalG, Oldwrench, masome liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BoxcarPete View Post
    Riddle me this, how can the President of the United States be an unstable madman, completely incompetent, and also an evil genius who's going to "slowly" boil the country in four short years?
    No riddle at all. The inevitable conclusion of a man who cares not a whit for the repercussions of his actions:

Business career of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

"Trump said "I've used the laws of this country to pare debt. ... We'll have the company. We'll throw it into a chapter. We'll negotiate with the banks. We'll make a fantastic deal. You know, it's like on The Apprentice. It's not personal. It's just business."[47] This arbitrary and blasé stance is at odds with many small business and wage earners, let alone the state and federal taxes and retirement payments avoided by such Chapter 11 filings."

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Buck, jeeze.

Trump as businessman - you've got to be joking. He's a total documented fuckup. The only thing he has ever done well is that asinine reality show where he acted like a prick (comes naturally to him, I guess). That's the only thing in his entire career that made money. If he didn't start out with millions he wouldn't have two nickels to rub together. He's NOT a businessman. He's a failure.

He's "for USA jobs" ? He has been pres while fewer jobs were created even before the covid thing than any other president since Bush. His idiot tariffs cost thousands of jobs and billions of dollars. HD and Indian, for one example, moved much of their manufacturing to Poland fer chrissake. The tariffs he collected all went to farmers, billions of dollars worth. So we paid for his handouts to soybean farmers to cover up for the fact that he fucked up the entire system. If the moron had just left things alone, the self-sufficient small-government independent farmers wouldn't need a multi-billion dollar bailout. He's a fucking imbecile.

He cut taxes ? Not for you. The payment for those tax cuts to middle class people is coming due. This next year you'll be paying much more. The 1% got a lot but you got shit on. It was a trick. Fooled you !

And the post office, thanks but I like the damn post office. It works. It works good. It's probably the one real service I actually get from the feds. And he fucks it up just out of spite. "We're going to remove the automatic sorting machines to make it more efficient". WHO is stupid enough to believe that ? Let's all throw out our Haases and replace them with Bridgeports !

Let's not even mention the national parks he is destroying. Excuse me, those are MINE (and yours), not his to fuck up.

The man is a fake, an imbecile and a liar. WHY does anyone believe the shit that comes out of his mouth ? Compare it to the reality, for god's sake !

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs
    If trump has been so bad to companies then why in my area are a lot of manufacturing plants sporting trump signs?
    Because he says what they want to hear. It's like when your wife's been fucking the seventh fleet, but your buddy says "nah, she's good" and you believe it because you want to.

That doesn't make it true.

25. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Serious Q
    Speaking as an outsider, I'm finding the US scarier by the day, ................how many think ;- that unless there are big changes in partisanship etc etc right across society the USA is heading for (another?) civil war?
    Don’t think the childish display of what gets written on PM or what’s in the Press is a real reflection of what is happening in our country. The Media, BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, Democrats & Republicans are all clawing for their own 30sec of fame and personal agenda. Our country has some major issues but don’t believe for a minute that we’re headed for a civil war, they’re all to weak for that.

I have a different political view from most of my friends but we still laugh together and have beers all the time.... at a social distance . The people that take this political and racial shit personal are the same ones that think they’ve been pulling the yoke the hardest. A good buddy of mine has always been the type...birds of the same feather, flock together. His daughter has a couple mixed kids and he couldn’t be anymore proud of his 21st century family. Life events change us all.

It’s only an election, we’ve had plenty before anyone typing here was alive and there will be plenty more after we’re all dead and gone. If they don’t like the way things are going, quit bitching and get involved. Vote tomorrow and get on with their life for four more years. The sky isn’t falling but you wouldn’t know any better if all you have is the TV to watch.

27. Likes Trueturning, Oldwrench, ChipSplitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post

Businesses across the country are not boarding up because they are worried about Trump supporters. The chaos comes from the other side.
    Trump defends Texas drivers who surrounded Biden bus, while the president’s supporters block traffic in New York and New Jersey. - The New York Times

As ever, you lie with the greatest ease possible. You've learned well from your master.

29. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And with most of said henchmen so enthralled by their leader they constantly viciously competed with each other for his approval by dreaming up the next outrage.

And it's been the same with Trump, ......... if a team member doesn't quite see things Trumps way, .....or god forbid counsels caution etc etc, then they're out, ......and replaced by another yes man - until the whole team lives in fear of displeasing their master.

I remember reading about the book burning and trying to erase history yet I don't see the trump follower tearing down monuments. Also during the Nazi days if you were against the supreme leader you didn't get fired, you got eliminated.