What's new
What's new

OT: Where in the world is Spinit?

Big B

Diamond
I am posting this in the Manufacturing forum because Spinit was the Moderator for a while. What happened to her? It looks like his last post was 6 months ago today. It kind of looks to me like she came to PM to spread her version of politics and when things didn't go her way she took her bat and ball and left?

Anybody heard from her lately?

Her?

I'm quite sure shortly after the stint as moderator, Spinit started a new account/profile as "Trueturning"

The writing style is/was identical, not hard to recognize the run-on sentences. That's just a theory though.

Went dark shortly after that.

Her?

I'm quite sure shortly after the stint as moderator, Spinit started a new account/profile as "Trueturning"

The writing style is/was identical, not hard to recognize the run-on sentences. That's just a theory though.

I thought the same thing.

Her?

I guess I haven't seen the posts from trueturning yet. Kind of like Thermite and Monarchist and his other personalities. It's hard to miss the resemblances in their writing style. I'll keep my eyes open.

Spinit was in way over her(?) head as a mod and took a bunch of crap for it, but it sucks that she(?) decided to leave the board.

Come back Spinit!

Before spinit became moderator we exchanged several (friendly) emails. Because of the emails we exchanged I probably know more about him than most.

I'm not going into detail but he had many private (family) issues that bothered him a lot and didn't make his life easy. Let's just say he had his good days and bad days.

I was taught that it's a bit impolite to analyze a person's alleged shortcomings when they are not there to respond.

There are others who haven't posted that much on certain forums lately and despite past issues with some of them all I say is I wish them well in their current endeavors.

Kinda OT, but can't see his handle without seeing a gap in the northeast corner of the n. So instead of Spinit, I see Spirit with a vertical line below the corner of the r. Disconcerting...

Anyone else see that, too?

Kinda OT, but can't see his handle without seeing a gap in the northeast corner of the n. So instead of Spinit, I see Spirit with a vertical line below the corner of the r. Disconcerting...

Name is nothing.
What you post is.

On my iPad all I could see was - " Where in the World is " , so I naturally assumed it would be about Boris Johnson, allegedly the Prime Minister of the U.K.
And I thought it was going to be about Carmen Sandiego :(

So instead of Spinit, I see Spirit with a vertical line below the corner of the r. Disconcerting...

Same here .... I think that means we need glasses, Nell.

Back