OT-Will USA pay Mexico to build the Wall? - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Looks like Hungary found the solution to their illegal migrant invasion.

Hungary builds new high-tech border fence - with few migrants in sight | Reuters
    Only problem with that fence is the EU(lower case) will not allow it. Hungary MUST take illegal immigrants whether they like it or not.
    Trust me,they do not like it but I bet they will have to take their share as allocated.

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looks like Hungary found the solution to their illegal migrant invasion.
    It's not that simple. In fact it never is.

Temporary Reintroduction of Border Control

The majority in almost all EU countries are against immigration. In fact it was one of the main reasons the UK voted to get out of the EU.

Tourists hit by airport delays longer than their flights amid tougher EU border controls

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    Only problem with that fence is the EU(lower case) will not allow it. Hungary MUST take illegal immigrants whether they like it or not.
    Trust me,they do not like it but I bet they will have to take their share as allocated.
    Which is the number one reason why nations should avoid getting entangled with supranational governments like the EU.

Illegal migrants have NOTHING to do with trade and I doubt the citizens of most countries would ever have allowed joining this arrangement if they had known what it was to become. Back when the EU was still a proposal I read several articles warning that it would eventually become a major threat to the self determination of member nations. Critics called those claims "conspiracy theories". It now seems as if yesterday's "conspiracy theory" has become today's reality.

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Which is the number one reason why nations should avoid getting entangled with supranational governments like the EU.

Illegal migrants have NOTHING to do with trade and I doubt the citizens of most countries would ever have allowed joining this arrangement if they had known what it was to become. Back when the EU was still a proposal I read several articles warning that it would eventually become a major threat to the self determination of member nations. Critics called those claims "conspiracy theories". It now seems as if yesterday's "conspiracy theory" has become today's reality.
    Damn LOL but you're right. When the EU tried to become The United Countries Of Europe things deteriorated.

Heaven in Europe is where

the English are the policemen
    the French are the cooks
    the German are the mechanics
    the Italians are the lovers
    and the Swiss organize everything

Hell in Europe is where

the German are the policemen
    the English are the cooks
    the French are the mechanics
    the Swiss are the lovers
    and the Italians organize everything