What's new
What's new

OT:- Would you allow your 2-5 yr old to take part in a covid vaccine trial? Poll only

Would you allow your 2-5 yr old to take part in a covid vaccine trial?

• Yes, id be first in line.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As usual no comments please folks, poll only.

Cheers
D

Demon,

Lol

Troublemaker. :D

You know you are countering your enemies by presenting a scientific action. What in the world will they do now. All their bottles are empty and none have reported mystic revelations seen in the bottoms of them as if gazing in a crystal ball.

No unusual comments, uhh yea, like you spam every thread you post in, troll?

Welcome to the Spot the Troll Disinformation Quiz

Your link is likely booby trapped. Just calm down and behave more civilly you know live and let live rather than this kind of evil maniac routine? Surely you are not that far gone or have you long been a cracked egg so to speak? Leave the ride, make love not war, or at least from your activist generation "Turn on, tune in, drop out"

We looked up to y’all and did not like what we saw and so that is what we did "Turn on, tune in, drop out" disassociate from your ilk for the betterment of society and now your kind is back again stirring things up.

Heck Gus just turn it over to the next generation and most effectively to God. It is too big a problem to address well alone.

Since I am almost 70 and my wife is a few years older unlikely to face the issue. When our son was young there were hot batches of the DPT vaccine out there. A friend shared a TV interview with her sister in law with us her child had grand mal seizures start within hours of getting the vaccine. She had 2 other friends that had children react similarly to the DPT. It was known to be a bad vaccine and we avoided that one.
Right now in the covid hotspots in the US children are part of the growing number hospitalized. I have already mentioned a twelve year old I know had the syndrome children get after covid. The syndrome almost killed her and she had to go to rehab to learn to walk again.
After all the doses of the Moderna and Pfyser vaccines given with few adverse reactions and the testing done where young ones have even less of the allergic reactions to the lipids that are in those vaccines I would if in that position.

no bump, you have like termite credability...
fade away please

Thanks Greg. You might be surprised to know that a very similar request was proposed by another member no so long ago, after many sleepless nights being unable to decide, I thought id put it to the vote. To my great surprise (genuinely), the last figures I saw before the poll was deleted were:-
I stay: 33
I go: 6

The funniest part being that I voted myself 'to go'

Thanks for the bump not bump.

Yours safely
Demon73

Not being a father I can't participate, .....some will demand why not? ............I've seen with my own eyes how fatherhood changes a man.

Back