What's new
What's new

On shutting down the virus and curing cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkd

Stainless
shut down the virus:
gonna cure cancer, vote for me

.................................so howz that working out?

Working pretty good. trump's losing support (so that's one cancer dealt with), and the virus is becoming weakened through more "benign" variants.

Now, if only we can cure those that want to see their country become a fascist dictatorship...

Working pretty good. trump's losing support (so that's one cancer dealt with), and the virus is becoming weakened through more "benign" variants.

Now, if only we can cure those that want to see their country become a fascist dictatorship...

Relax it's just more rhetoric from the TRUMP CULT MORONS...annoying as flys at a picnic.

If the damn retardlicans stopped standing in good ol Joe's way, we would be in the clear...but noooo they gotta do their ridiculous antivaxx bs and muck up the works.

I'm OK with their method of making Joe look bad, keep it up boys, 900K and adding approx 2500 "wins" per day. I bet if you guys could get up to 5K daily wins old Joe would resign in disgrace.

I'm OK with their method of making Joe look bad, keep it up boys, 900K and adding approx 2500 "wins" per day. I bet if you guys could get up to 5K daily wins old Joe would resign in disgrace.

chalking up open border outlaw rio grande invaders as winning is one way of looking at it, i guess.

Sometimes paranoiac delusion is just that. I hope you're able to find your way to health some day.

boooooring. How bout you come up with an actual thoughtful retort or insightful counter argument, rather than boiler plate democrat attacks, mkay?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I know, you could call me a trump cult member. That's fresh and exciting.
hahahahahahahahaha

You would think....That Joe would have announced a program to cure Dementia.....:skep:

But Obammy has run the numbers, and 4 out of 5 dementia stricken don't vote.

You forgot to call us racists. You can do better. I believe in you.
go big or go home

I'm going big tonight...getting sushi for me and some hibachi stuff for the wife...even though we bombed those japs back to the stone age, I enjoy their raw fish and miso soup. My diabetes likes it too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back