Recession? - Page 136
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 136 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 2973

Thread: Recession?

  1. #2701
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Posts
    1,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    103
    Likes (Received)
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    What- a Brit spoiling for a fight- just remember what happened last time eh...
    You supply the beer and I'll take you on anytime.

  2. #2702
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland- USA
    Posts
    4,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2172
    Likes (Received)
    2644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    You supply the beer and I'll take you on anytime.
    Done and done.

    Just mind the damn planking this time.
    And NO singing!

  3. Likes Limy Sami, tim9lives, camscan liked this post
  4. #2703
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    19,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15336
    Likes (Received)
    15607

    Default

    I thought I'd lighten the thread up.

    Witnessed in a small pub on the North Norfolk Coast eons ago

    3 RAF Pilots were soon joined by 3 USAF pilots from one of the many US bases in East Anglia, think they were A10 pilots, the air was thick with Warthogs at the time.

    One Yank obviously didn't know the RAF guys, and asked (loud enough for the whole pub to hear) '' y'all, what's it like flying for the 2nd best air force in the world'' to which one of our boys replied quietly and matter of factly ''you should know old chap''

  5. #2704
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Posts
    1,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    103
    Likes (Received)
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    Done and done.

    Just mind the damn planking this time.
    And NO singing!
    Typical yank,making up the rules. Just check your health insurance.

  6. Likes Limy Sami liked this post
  7. #2705
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland- USA
    Posts
    4,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2172
    Likes (Received)
    2644

    Default

    Damn Brits..

    So the promised BWEN chart.
    Looking back it was one of my first trades buying back in 2008 on a capitulation spike down.
    I got my first double on that trade- (didn't take the profit and got out flat because that's how I roll..), but it was a good technical call and trade.
    So what I noticed a few weeks back- that top line.
    Wearing loss to continue or we in for a new epoch for the stock price as that top line breaks?
    Note the nice spike on weekly volume as price moved off that support line:


  8. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  9. #2706
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    167
    Likes (Received)
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    I assumed you didn't know the meaning of bull and bear
    You should never assume Mygyver.

  10. #2707
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    1,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1410
    Likes (Received)
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Finally,........at long last an American with taste
    Limi, You know that we have had Good taste all this time. Sorry if sometimes you do not like us yet to me I think you really can get along.

    No problems.

  11. Likes Limy Sami, tim9lives liked this post
  12. #2708
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    5,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2859
    Likes (Received)
    2474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Limi, You know that we have had Good taste all this time. Sorry if sometimes you do not like us yet to me I think you really can get along.

    No problems.

    Well, there was that thing about making tea with salt water.

  13. Likes Limy Sami liked this post
  14. #2709
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    19,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15336
    Likes (Received)
    15607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rand View Post
    Well, there was that thing about making tea with salt water.
    Not so far off it, I once spooned salt in to my coffee by mistake.

  15. #2710
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    3,442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    11738
    Likes (Received)
    3950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Not so far off it, I once spooned salt in to my coffee by mistake.
    And you haven't ceased being salty since, eh Pop?

  16. Likes camscan, Limy Sami liked this post
  17. #2711
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Posts
    1,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    103
    Likes (Received)
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    And you haven't ceased being salty since, eh Pop?
    Dad, if you want to come with me when I sort out TR boat works then you can have a go atTMP, I'll hold your coat.

  18. Likes TeachMePlease, Limy Sami, Trueturning liked this post
  19. #2712
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    3,442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    11738
    Likes (Received)
    3950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    Dad, if you want to come with me when I sort out TR boat works then you can have a go atTMP, I'll hold your coat.
    Wouldn't be a red coat you'd be having, is it? You know what we do to them.

  20. Likes Trboatworks liked this post
  21. #2713
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,517
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    435
    Likes (Received)
    707

    Default

    Redcoats work well for a bridge crane counterweight. They are a bit more dense than bluecoats, but they yell more........

  22. #2714
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland- USA
    Posts
    4,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2172
    Likes (Received)
    2644

    Default

    Another damn British Invasion.
    You boys can just stay on your side of the pond.

  23. Likes Mark Rand liked this post
  24. #2715
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    3,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2296
    Likes (Received)
    1550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    I thought I'd lighten the thread up.

    Witnessed in a small pub on the North Norfolk Coast eons ago

    3 RAF Pilots were soon joined by 3 USAF pilots from one of the many US bases in East Anglia, think they were A10 pilots, the air was thick with Warthogs at the time.

    One Yank obviously didn't know the RAF guys, and asked (loud enough for the whole pub to hear) '' y'all, what's it like flying for the 2nd best air force in the world'' to which one of our boys replied quietly and matter of factly ''you should know old chap''
    That's the spirit Sam!
    A bit of nostalgia edging on nationalism.
    You'll be voting Brexit next!
    Oh, hang on....

  25. Likes Limy Sami liked this post
  26. #2716
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    19,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15336
    Likes (Received)
    15607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    And you haven't ceased being salty since, eh Pop?
    Get ya f'kn hair cut.

  27. Likes TeachMePlease, camscan liked this post
  28. #2717
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    19,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15336
    Likes (Received)
    15607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    That's the spirit Sam!
    A bit of nostalgia edging on nationalism.
    You'll be voting Brexit next!
    Oh, hang on....
    N who rattled your cage.

  29. Likes barbter liked this post
  30. #2718
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    19,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15336
    Likes (Received)
    15607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    Dad, if you want to come with me when I sort out TR boat works then you can have a go atTMP, I'll hold your coat.
    Good lad

  31. Likes camscan liked this post
  32. #2719
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Posts
    1,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1410
    Likes (Received)
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Good lad
    Y’all will stop at Disney world and forget all about TMP.

  33. #2720
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Posts
    19,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    15336
    Likes (Received)
    15607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Y’all will stop at Disney world and forget all about TMP.
    Only if I get hug from Mickey Mouse.

  34. Likes tim9lives liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •