Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph406 View Post
    You mean truth per Fox/Epoch times/Brietbart etc?
    As opposed to, Huffpo, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, Slate, NY Times, Washington Post, The Independent, USA Today, The Atlantic, BBC, and the 500+ other toppling-over-the-left-of-themselves news rags?

Every time news is brought up here comes the "HUUURRRR IT'S FAUX NEWWWWWS!!!!" morons drooling over themselves to bring up one of the only mainstream right of center news groups as the big bad boogieman. I guess it is a big bad boogie man though since it does get more viewers than the other major lefty rags combined.

2. Likes Dualkit, Oldwrench liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    Several years ago we had a comedian that (much to his own surprise) got himself elected by promising things like the wind blowing on your back when cycling. He became popular when he said things like "If work is healthy give it to the sick".
    And you bash Donald Trump.

4. Likes camscan, barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

“I have no axe to grind except the cause of truth.“
    -Francis Bacon ca. 1603

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by converterking View Post
    And you bash Donald Trump.
    Always interesting to see who gives that type of post a "like".

I don't "bash" Trump but I do regard him more as a dangerous buffoon than a comedian.

Most of the time you're only a tweet away from chaos. He's running the USA as a business and look at how most of his businesses ended up going.

"Our" comedian once elected at least became serious for as long as he was a MP. Your "Tweet-in-chief" just gets weirder.

YouTube

Who's "bashing" Trump?

7. Likes Mstcnc, JoeE., Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Always interesting to see who gives that type of post a "like".

I don't "bash" Trump but I do regard him more as a dangerous buffoon than a comedian.

Most of the time you're only a tweet away from chaos. He's running the USA as a business and look at how most of his businesses ended up going.

"Our" comedian once elected at least became serious for as long as he was a MP. Your "Tweet-in-chief" just gets weirder.

YouTube

Who's "bashing" Trump?
    I get it. Trump is a buffoon while you voted for a politician who promised the wind would be blowing at your back when cycling.

9. Likes camscan liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I get it. Trump is a buffoon while you voted for a politician who promised the wind would be blowing at your back when cycling.
    You don't get it. I didn't vote for him but the twenty plus thousand that did (out of over 3 million that did vote) never thought he'd get elected and voted just to protest.

Hmm maybe there are similarities?

While in North Korea they abducted Trump, and demanded the US give them a billion dollars or else . . . .
    they would give him back.

11. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Buffoon? That is doing buffoons a disservice

13. Likes JoeE., Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMasochism View Post
    As opposed to, Huffpo, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, Slate, NY Times, Washington Post, The Independent, USA Today, The Atlantic, BBC, and the 500+ other toppling-over-the-left-of-themselves news rags?

Every time news is brought up here comes the "HUUURRRR IT'S FAUX NEWWWWWS!!!!" morons drooling over themselves to bring up one of the only mainstream right of center news groups as the big bad boogieman. I guess it is a big bad boogie man though since it does get more viewers than the other major lefty rags combined.
    The sad thing is that the right appears to be winning its war on the media. The fact that there are a significant number of Americans who now believe that The New York Times, The Washington Post, NPR, BBC and other respected, legitimate, and decorated news sources are "Fake News" (without, however, being able to define the term themselves) because their idiot leader has deemed it so, is truly sickening. I won't go as far as use the word ignorant, but many on the right are indeed fact averse.
    Last edited by bucktruck; 08-28-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You don't get it. I didn't vote for him but the twenty plus thousand that did (out of over 3 million that did vote) never thought he'd get elected and voted just to protest.
    Gordon, please explain this to me. 20,000 voted for him out of 3,000,000 votes and he won. What happened to the other 2,980,000 votes?

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SND View Post
    1. I also really love how some people still believe that Putin's Evil Masterplan was to Make America Great Again,
    2. Rebuild its Economy to being #1 in the world,
    3. bring back domestic manufacturing, best stock market gains ever recorded,
    4. Rebuild the US military.
    5. Defend America's Borders from foreign invasion.
    ad 1. Greater with or at what?
    ad 2. Wasn't it already #1?
    ad 3. Has it been brought back and is the stock market in a stable, steady upwards swing?
    ad 4. Rebuild? It already cost more than the next 5 countries combined.
    ad 5. LOL Isn't that how the USA was made? Foreign invasion. Back then called "immigration".

The income from tarifs (hidden tax) certainly helps boost the financial situation. Has anything become cheaper?

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Gordon, please explain this to me. 20,000 voted for him out of 3,000,000 votes and he won. What happened to the other 2,980,000 votes?
    Are you stupid or trying to be stupid? What he "won" was to become an ordinary member of parliament (MP) but with no association to any political party. It can be done in a country where every vote counts.

This time try reading the link and you might, just might, understand what and why it happened. BTW he's still a popular comedian and has the common sense not to run for parliament again.

Jacob Haugaard - Wikipedia

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Are you stupid or trying to be stupid? What he "won" was to become an ordinary member of parliament (MP) but with no association to any political party. It can be done in a country where every vote counts.

This time try reading the link and you might, just might, understand what and why it happened. BTW he's still a popular comedian and has the common sense not to run for parliament again.

Jacob Haugaard - Wikipedia
    Little Gordon, why don't you answer the question? The numbers don't add up.

Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Little Gordon, why don't you answer the question? The numbers don't add up.
    What numbers don't add up? Use your toes as well as your fingers if that helps

converterqueenie why not find something sensible to do with your time?

BTW I'm 6 feet and 178 lbs. How tall are you queenie and how much do you weigh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If over 3 million people vote, how can someone win with only 20,000 votes.

I love it, whoever Mrs Clarke is, in 3 posts they've done a trollmeister up like a kipper

21. Likes Limy Sami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why don't you post this in a gay dating site. You can tell them you like to play the skin flute.

23. Likes Limy Sami, Dualkit liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He's 6 feet 1" and 179 lbs...

25. Likes camscan, TeachMePlease, Jashley73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Re-Putin.
    News is out.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bucktruck View Post
    The sad thing is that the right appears to be winning its war on the media. Unfortunately, there are a significant number of Americans who now believe that The New York Times, The Washington Post, NPR, BBC and other respected, legitimate, and decorated news sources are "Fake News" (without, however, being able to define the term themselves) because their idiot leader has deemed it so, is truly sickening. I won't go as far as use the word ignorant, but many on the right are indeed fact averse.

At one time yes, however now they are simply a campaign platform for the left who print more opinion pieces than fact. As for decorated most of them are in the same line as the Screen Actors Guild, pure auto-fellatio.

Just look at how the latest shootings were framed. The shooter in El Paso is talked about non stop and how evil and white , horrible and white, racist and white, crazy and white he is. However the guy in Ohio? Barely a peep since his manifesto professed his preference to Elizabeth Warren.

Or how about Leland Yee? Remember him? Top anti-gun Democrat in California who was busted trafficking firearms? Wouldn't know it since the moment of his arrest the media went silent on him.

Hell one of the things that is the most sad is when one of these highly accredited news organizations leaves out the nationality/race of someone who commits a crime or uses their lefty speak to get around it such as "youth" or in BBC's case "Asian", but if it's someone white? It'll be plastered in every corner of every story.

28. Likes daredo222, harley88 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And fox news is not involved in any fellatio, right out front an proud about it?

seriously, this is where you go?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's media they love themselves as much as Trump loves himself, and you're every bit as likely to get either to admit to being a jackass.