Login to Your Account
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,561 to 1,571 of 1571

Thread: Recession?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Yep I do think this has disrupted supply lines and business in General. If no one else can get the items then likely everyone is the same boat.

I think someone as determined as you are might figure out how to grease up the sticking parts so to speak. Sometimes they may put you first if you pay in advance or pay early. That helps cash flow. Also you may even get a even better deal if you place another order down the road and offer good payment arrangements.

It might work because if they are hurt by this Pandemic they first start looking for life preservers / good customers to support them now. Most likely they will return the consideration in spades.

Send Limi out some neat stuff and let him pull some strings along with calling in a couple of favors he has. He might accept some top notch American beer so that he can hand some out to the hard workers who are behind on order fulfillment.
    Please don't!

2. Likes iwananew10K, triumph406 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post
    There have been a number of states and localities that have declared "gun stores" essential services!!!

Their excuse is "at times like these, citizens need to have access to guns and ammunition."

Some states have gone so far as to decree abortion clinics as non-essential in the big scheme of things, and as such ordered them closed.

Sounds like dog-whistle vote pandering to me... nothing to do with helping the economy or our citizenry. The republicans just can't help themselves.
    Why would one intentionally shut them down if they can stay open? Law abiding citizens are allowed to buy guns and unless that changes people can even buy them to defend themselves.

It is wrong to point a finger at law abiding people and essentially ban sales or possession or firearms.

Thing is that the concerns over gun violence in the country they already will ban anyone who has a domestic violence conviction. Take away their right. Because of a conviction misdemeanor. Those numbers are proven to allow that and by extension then any firearms can be classed that way.

One can justify the action of further ban or prohibition.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by otrlt View Post
    Fortunately, all of my suppliers are doing business, one of them (this weekend) processed my parts on a Saturday (they are usually closed on weekends). Tomorrow I will be purchasing hundreds of pounds of alloy steel, if I don't get prompt service, McMaster and MSC will gladly fill my order, and my UPS driver will deliver.
    The man started this thread and still is polite in the face of name calling by anti conservatives. Just because he is optimistic from the start on the Economy and the stock market he is attacked and still also keeps his cool.

Don’t blame Otrlt that your stocks went down because he is not responsible for that. He did not push anyone to do anything as he related what he was doing.

TR posts very nice charts and gives good insight into the stock market and the information he provides can be validated just like the charts he shares with us. People draw their own conclusions based on polite discussion of this subject.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Limy Sami View Post
    Please don't!
    OK Limi I won’t.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    Send Limi out some neat stuff and let him pull some strings along with calling in a couple of favors he has. He might accept some top notch American beer so that he can hand some out to the hard workers who are behind on order fulfillment.
    "top notch American beer"

ROFLMAO.

PDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

please accept my humble apologies Sami.

Country
    FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The not so special blue dot has finally made it past a line.

Previous journey showed a point to point trip of 28000 - 18400. Trading reasonably well there was lot more than on the table if youre equipped for the volatility. The pull back from 23600 was a nice favour from mr market for the final out and get at least a half for the new play.

The US doesn't operate like the UK because our Fed isnt a national entity and it governs the worlds reserve currency. The steady flow of doubt of our abilities to pump n pay is laughable. US inflation can have us flush with cash in button press, and even if I weren't in my right mind would you bet against the US?
    Well said my friend! All aboard for 35000!!

9. Likes iwananew10K, barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

aint it great we could contribute?

i feel all warm amd fuzzy now....awww, shucks.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    The not so special blue dot has finally made it past a line.

Previous journey showed a point to point trip of 28000 - 18400. Trading reasonably well there was lot more than on the table if youre equipped for the volatility. The pull back from 23600 was a nice favour from mr market for the final out and get at least a half for the new play.

Well said my friend! All aboard for 35000!!
    I have no problem with your opinion, I would appreciate that you don't alter my original statement.

meanwhile, no change here...always fully invested, always bullish.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    aint it great we could contribute?

i feel all warm amd fuzzy now....awww, shucks.
    Its tough to share the room with a man of greatness, but I for one am thankful for guidance in these trying times.

Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have no problem with your opinion, I would appreciate that you don't alter my original statement.

meanwhile, no change here...always fully invested regardless of the draws or missed opportunity, always bullish because in inflation we trust.
    I will do my best brother. Actually im lying, sorry not sorry.