What's new
What's new

ryan

ryan

Aluminum
Hi out there,
Well another year has past me by.
I am 51 and looking for a new challange. After successfully tranforming the company I work for from a mass producer, into a low quantity supplier,(say under 2000 parts).Companies must look to the future,there is no way anyone can compete with the promp delivery of quality goods.
Example: from the order to delivery within 5 days (yes there are exceptions ,but with 4hrs the best).

I am hands on person.

Will anyone out there offer me a job.

Hi mark,
Hope you have a good year as well.I was hoping for work in the sun as my old bones love the heat.It would take a lot to make me move from Ireland though,I have it good out here.
You know about my barfeed, which is now a multi feed and I hope it will be out this year.The prototypes are proving themselves in our workshop.They working very well up against the others and will cost a lot less.
One of my other inventions is doing well and the Chineze are looking to produce them we cannot get to the right price here or in the UK.
I have just completed my latest,which is
'A Bute' Celtic talk ,it is all machined and under 50mm dia material (st st).This is up for grabs.+ anything in process I am making.

PS.
I am in love with the new Miyano ABS three turret twin spindle machine we bought it is some baby.

Two spindles and three turrets!Sounds like half a Gridley.Seriously good kit though.
What do you mean by your barfeed is now a multi?
I am finding the multi work is easing in volumes and have installed more cnc`s.Have been buying barfeeds and interfacing them myself.Have standardised on Sameca Sam 65`s with one 45 and have just got a 52mm Sameca gatling gun of Ebay for £200.
Regards,Mark.

Hi Mark,
You are right to diversify to cnc ,lower quanties are going to be a fact of life.
My barfeeds are a multi feed system which handle 1metre bars from 10mm to 52mm ,we have run 35hrs unmanned they have small remnents 1.5" per 1meter. Vibration free which allows any speeds to be used.

The half bar model(6ft) is the one which will be selling soon(I hope).
Email me :[email protected]
I will send you some photo's

Back