What's new
What's new

Safeguarding against fatal chemicals

Really..You should contact this site and make arrangement to run an advertising add.
The site can ban your name and you will be busted...You are breaking the rules.

Likely 10% of revenues or 10% of profits should go to advertising to get your product well known/established.

It is simple technology and if not patent protected is a wash if you don'r become the name in this field.

Again "Gods Eye" is a poor name for the device.
Kaptiche another poor choice of names.

IMHO

You volunteering then Doug ?

I certainly would be completely deleting the post's.

By simply "locking", the link remains active, the google system picks it up, and the spammer still get's a paycheck from their customer for providing "google rankings".

This is why this forum is bombarded, the spammers need pulled out including the roots (much like weeds).

You volunteering then Doug ?

I personally volunteer to be the designated spam post remover. Seriously. Give me mod privileges in each forum. I solemnly swear to do nothing but remove spam posts and the accounts associated with them. No moderation of actual content, I will neither a Spinit nor a Gordon Be (see what I did there?).

I personally volunteer to be the designated spam post remover. Seriously. Give me mod privileges in each forum. I solemnly swear to do nothing but remove spam posts and the accounts associated with them. No moderation of actual content, I will neither a Spinit nor a Gordon Be (see what I did there?).

Yabutt !

How will we ignore you then ?...:D

I know, new sign on just for moderation purposes as "TeachMePleaseJr"

This is a serious offer, btw, I'm on PM at least once most work days, and I read all the new posts.

My credentials: I'm one of approximately 10 admins on the Facebook group "Machinist" which I happen to know several of you are members of. The group has 120Kish members, and way more daily posts than PM gets.

Yes, but you will become drunk with power. You totally rock that 'hawk, tho.

This is a serious offer, btw, I'm on PM at least once most work days, and I read all the new posts.

My credentials: I'm one of approximately 10 admins on the Facebook group "Machinist" which I happen to know several of you are members of. The group has 120Kish members, and way more daily posts than PM gets.

You get my vote. YAY!! :)

Honestly, rather than deleting the thread, I think the mod should edit the spammer's post and remove all links. There is one in here somewhere of a guy selling phones and computers that Don edited. It's worth looking at. :drool:
Not deleting it also allows everyone else to keep mocking and make an example out of them.

Back