What's new
What's new

Where are the six new steel mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big B

Diamond
I've repeatedly been asked by several members here to start my own thread so here goes.

A few years ago our lying president trump said that US Steel was opening six new steel mills. He also said that they were opening seven new steel mills.

I've also repeatedly asked the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to tell us where these alleged steel mills are being built but never seem to get any answer. Of course it appears to this liberal thinker that the steel mill claim is just another in a very long line of trump lies where he keeps just making shit up and having his CULT MEMBERS eat it up.

Here is one article but I also remember him making these claims. Trump keeps bragging about 7 new U.S. Steel plants. There’s just one problem. – ThinkProgress

If an of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS here have any idea where these steel mills are please share it with the rest of us. Otherwise you can chalk this up to just a bunch of TRUMP CULT MEMBERS being duped by their cult leader.

Maybe if we can get to the bottom of this we can revisit some other unbelievable stories from our last one term, twice impeached president. Maybe someone has a secret copy of trumps beautiful, tremendous, pretty, special health care plan.

I'm not opposed to starting another thread.

And demon73, You're welcome.

I wonder if all this political talk has anything do do with what the Wells Fargo ATM told me today. While it was grinding gears and waiting to give me my cash it had a little headline with a link for more info.
They say they are promoting neurodiversity in the workplace.
Bill D.

I wonder if all this political talk has anything do do with what the Wells Fargo ATM told me today. While it was grinding gears and waiting to give me my cash it had a little headline with a link for more info.
They say they are promoting neurodiversity in the workplace.
Bill D.

You're banking with the wrong company:

Wells Fargo scandals: The complete timeline

BTW, the list is from 2019, and no longer "complete". But I guess as a trump supporter, you're used to being ripped off.

Here's a newer naughty-naughty from The Farg:

Wells Fargo Gets Into Trouble Yet Again Over Alleged Fraud

Since this seems to be where the bitchfest moved :) Something I thought was blatant enough to need a comment :

Someone posted this, which should mean they put some faith in its truth ? Not CalG, who posts stuff then proclaims innocence "I didn't say it was true, I just posted it" but an honest person.

333173d1635380264-ot-attack-threads-specific-members-dsc_1156.jpg

This photo pretends to be a screenshot of a Chinese database display of stolen data on righteous amurricans. There's a few points :

One is the official stamp under the person's photo. Have seen a lot of government stamps, never one with a poorly-drawn upside-down hammer and sickle. No hammer and sickle at all, in fact. They like a big red star in the middle. But why would there be a China government stamp of any kind on a hacked photo of a foreigner ? What department would stamp that ? The Hacking Department ? It's ridiculous.

Let's move on to most glaring ridiculosity : everything on that display, with the exception of one line across the top, is in English. When was the last time one of you went to your city's utility district office and the display was in Lithuanian ? I mean puh-lease ? Displays in China are in Chinese. I've seen them at the tax department, the commercial bureeau, the notary office, the police department, the employment bureau, and entry-exit. Here's a big surprise - every one was in Chinese. And all the paperwork is in Chinese, too. That's what they speak in China, Chinese. (They don't do that twelve-language schtick.)

Then we see the banner across the top, "Epoch Times". You know, when you see such obvious lying bullshit, how can anyone seriously point to these pieces and not be laughed out of the room ?

There is fake news out there. A lot of it. But it's not just things you don't want to hear. Much of the crap people fervently believe about so many things is such transparent garbage and lies. How can you fall for that shit ?

@Bill D : I wouldn't go to any bank where the ATM ground its gears. Either get a synchro tranny in those things or learn to double-clutch !

I've repeatedly been asked by several members here to start my own thread so here goes.

A few years ago our lying president trump said that US Steel was opening six new steel mills. He also said that they were opening seven new steel mills.

I've also repeatedly asked the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to tell us where these alleged steel mills are being built but never seem to get any answer. Of course it appears to this liberal thinker that the steel mill claim is just another in a very long line of trump lies where he keeps just making shit up and having his CULT MEMBERS eat it up.

Here is one article but I also remember him making these claims. Trump keeps bragging about 7 new U.S. Steel plants. There’s just one problem. – ThinkProgress

If an of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS here have any idea where these steel mills are please share it with the rest of us. Otherwise you can chalk this up to just a bunch of TRUMP CULT MEMBERS being duped by their cult leader.

Maybe if we can get to the bottom of this we can revisit some other unbelievable stories from our last one term, twice impeached president. Maybe someone has a secret copy of trumps beautiful, tremendous, pretty, special health care plan.

Take your thread to any of the political websites, this is a machining site not a political shit show.

It would be best that you start a thread for EACH of the issues that you are infatuated with.

Demo has the patience of a saint.
He's a dab hand at whittling a tooth pick out of a 6" lump of inconel.
:D

LOL! Yazz.. Known.

And I was teasing about the hand-scraping... or hand angle-grinding...

John Dryden had an observation on the "Patient Man", though.

Then again, if Big Blivet couldn't make a new enemy each hour of the day, he'd prolly sublime like dry ice in the Sahara.

Perish the very thought...

I assume the new mills are in China. I doubt if Mexico paid to build them.
Bill D

Good one Bill. I almost forgot that yuuuuuuge trump lie? Mexico will pay for the wall. I wonder how we are doing on collecting on that one. Last I knew trump was siphoning money from our military budget to pay for his stupid wall. But history shows us that many dictators favor walls and trump is a wannabe dictator. No wonder he shined Putin's shoes.

Since this seems to be where the bitchfest moved :) Something I thought was blatant enough to need a comment :

Someone posted this, which should mean they put some faith in its truth ? Not CalG, who posts stuff then proclaims innocence "I didn't say it was true, I just posted it" but an honest person.

333173d1635380264-ot-attack-threads-specific-members-dsc_1156.jpg

This photo pretends to be a screenshot of a Chinese database display of stolen data on righteous amurricans. There's a few points :

One is the official stamp under the person's photo. Have seen a lot of government stamps, never one with a poorly-drawn upside-down hammer and sickle. No hammer and sickle at all, in fact. They like a big red star in the middle. But why would there be a China government stamp of any kind on a hacked photo of a foreigner ? What department would stamp that ? The Hacking Department ? It's ridiculous.

Let's move on to most glaring ridiculosity : everything on that display, with the exception of one line across the top, is in English. When was the last time one of you went to your city's utility district office and the display was in Lithuanian ? I mean puh-lease ? Displays in China are in Chinese. I've seen them at the tax department, the commercial bureeau, the notary office, the police department, the employment bureau, and entry-exit. Here's a big surprise - every one was in Chinese. And all the paperwork is in Chinese, too. That's what they speak in China, Chinese. (They don't do that twelve-language schtick.)

Then we see the banner across the top, "Epoch Times". You know, when you see such obvious lying bullshit, how can anyone seriously point to these pieces and not be laughed out of the room ?

There is fake news out there. A lot of it. But it's not just things you don't want to hear. Much of the crap people fervently believe about so many things is such transparent garbage and lies. How can you fall for that shit ?

@Bill D : I wouldn't go to any bank where the ATM ground its gears. Either get a synchro tranny in those things or learn to double-clutch !

Stuff like this is meant to rile up the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS so it only needs to be done at a second grade level. Not much critical thinking going on in the TRUMP CULT. Reference Jewish space lasers and stuff like that. What a crazy bunch that the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back