Where are the six new steel mills?
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 113 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2260
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    5,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3564
    Likes (Received)
    2598

    Default Where are the six new steel mills?

    I've repeatedly been asked by several members here to start my own thread so here goes.

    A few years ago our lying president trump said that US Steel was opening six new steel mills. He also said that they were opening seven new steel mills.

    I've also repeatedly asked the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to tell us where these alleged steel mills are being built but never seem to get any answer. Of course it appears to this liberal thinker that the steel mill claim is just another in a very long line of trump lies where he keeps just making shit up and having his CULT MEMBERS eat it up.

    Here is one article but I also remember him making these claims. Trump keeps bragging about 7 new U.S. Steel plants. There’s just one problem. – ThinkProgress

    If an of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS here have any idea where these steel mills are please share it with the rest of us. Otherwise you can chalk this up to just a bunch of TRUMP CULT MEMBERS being duped by their cult leader.

    Maybe if we can get to the bottom of this we can revisit some other unbelievable stories from our last one term, twice impeached president. Maybe someone has a secret copy of trumps beautiful, tremendous, pretty, special health care plan.

    I'm not opposed to starting another thread.

    And demon73, You're welcome.

  2. Likes Demon73 liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    49
    Likes (Received)
    278

    Default

    You know this forum is all about machining? Don't you?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA USA
    Posts
    8,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1770

    Default

    I wonder if all this political talk has anything do do with what the Wells Fargo ATM told me today. While it was grinding gears and waiting to give me my cash it had a little headline with a link for more info.
    They say they are promoting neurodiversity in the workplace.
    Bill D.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA USA
    Posts
    8,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1770

    Default

    I assume the new mills are in China. I doubt if Mexico paid to build them.
    Bill D

  6. Likes NC Rick liked this post
  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hillsboro, New Hampshire
    Posts
    14,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3127
    Likes (Received)
    9507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I wonder if all this political talk has anything do do with what the Wells Fargo ATM told me today. While it was grinding gears and waiting to give me my cash it had a little headline with a link for more info.
    They say they are promoting neurodiversity in the workplace.
    Bill D.
    You're banking with the wrong company:

    Wells Fargo scandals: The complete timeline

    BTW, the list is from 2019, and no longer "complete". But I guess as a trump supporter, you're used to being ripped off.

    Here's a newer naughty-naughty from The Farg:

    Wells Fargo Gets Into Trouble Yet Again Over Alleged Fraud

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4680

    Default

    Since this seems to be where the bitchfest moved Something I thought was blatant enough to need a comment :

    Someone posted this, which should mean they put some faith in its truth ? Not CalG, who posts stuff then proclaims innocence "I didn't say it was true, I just posted it" but an honest person.



    This photo pretends to be a screenshot of a Chinese database display of stolen data on righteous amurricans. There's a few points :

    One is the official stamp under the person's photo. Have seen a lot of government stamps, never one with a poorly-drawn upside-down hammer and sickle. No hammer and sickle at all, in fact. They like a big red star in the middle. But why would there be a China government stamp of any kind on a hacked photo of a foreigner ? What department would stamp that ? The Hacking Department ? It's ridiculous.

    Let's move on to most glaring ridiculosity : everything on that display, with the exception of one line across the top, is in English. When was the last time one of you went to your city's utility district office and the display was in Lithuanian ? I mean puh-lease ? Displays in China are in Chinese. I've seen them at the tax department, the commercial bureeau, the notary office, the police department, the employment bureau, and entry-exit. Here's a big surprise - every one was in Chinese. And all the paperwork is in Chinese, too. That's what they speak in China, Chinese. (They don't do that twelve-language schtick.)

    Then we see the banner across the top, "Epoch Times". You know, when you see such obvious lying bullshit, how can anyone seriously point to these pieces and not be laughed out of the room ?

    There is fake news out there. A lot of it. But it's not just things you don't want to hear. Much of the crap people fervently believe about so many things is such transparent garbage and lies. How can you fall for that shit ?

    @Bill D : I wouldn't go to any bank where the ATM ground its gears. Either get a synchro tranny in those things or learn to double-clutch !

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    marysville ohio
    Posts
    10,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3024
    Likes (Received)
    7471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I've repeatedly been asked by several members here to start my own thread so here goes.

    A few years ago our lying president trump said that US Steel was opening six new steel mills. He also said that they were opening seven new steel mills.

    I've also repeatedly asked the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to tell us where these alleged steel mills are being built but never seem to get any answer. Of course it appears to this liberal thinker that the steel mill claim is just another in a very long line of trump lies where he keeps just making shit up and having his CULT MEMBERS eat it up.

    Here is one article but I also remember him making these claims. Trump keeps bragging about 7 new U.S. Steel plants. There’s just one problem. – ThinkProgress

    If an of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS here have any idea where these steel mills are please share it with the rest of us. Otherwise you can chalk this up to just a bunch of TRUMP CULT MEMBERS being duped by their cult leader.

    Maybe if we can get to the bottom of this we can revisit some other unbelievable stories from our last one term, twice impeached president. Maybe someone has a secret copy of trumps beautiful, tremendous, pretty, special health care plan.

    I'm not opposed to starting another thread.

    And demon73, You're welcome.
    Take your thread to any of the political websites, this is a machining site not a political shit show.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    21,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    12665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I've repeatedly been asked by several members here to start my own thread
    You should start by copulating with spiders instead of bats, then...

    Pity they didn't ask you to lay eggs, shit Vegemite, or piss gasoline, you could be a hero instead of a zero, what with Bidenflation prices as they are.
    Last edited by thermite; 10-28-2021 at 07:24 AM.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1533
    Likes (Received)
    833

    Default

    Hey Big Buba
    Make yourself useful and go do the washing....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

  12. Likes camscan, mattthemuppet liked this post
  13. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    21,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    12665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Hey Big Buba
    Make yourself useful and go do the washing....
    Please, Gawd ...... noooooo!

    All the laundry smells of dead fish when he puts his ass-ette to work on that chore!


  14. Likes Trueturning liked this post
  15. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Posts
    2,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    529
    Likes (Received)
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Hey Big Buba
    Make yourself useful and go do the washing....
    What is that old expression? Something about it will all come out in the wash. How true.

  16. Likes barbter, Trueturning liked this post
  17. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    21,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    12665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    What is that old expression? Something about it will all come out in the wash. How true.
    Wit 'til the poor delusional Bastid discovers the lacy underwear Miss Millie Malice sends him to pleasure himself with is NOT from the Trump wimmin's laundry basket, after all.

    It's Millie's OWN!


  18. Likes barbter, camscan, Trueturning liked this post
  19. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3627
    Likes (Received)
    2145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    And demon73, You're welcome.
    Got there in the end eh.

  20. Likes barbter liked this post
  21. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    399
    Likes (Received)
    1998

    Default

    In before lock...I don't know if it's funny or sad, but it's still laughable.

  22. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    21,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    12665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Crikey!

    You have the patience and tolerance for abscessed-tooth-grade PAIN to assemble THAT?

    You should maybe take up hand-scraping for casual entertainment?


  23. Likes Demon73 liked this post
  24. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    21,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    12665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plastikdreams View Post
    In before lock...I don't know if it's funny or sad, but it's still laughable.
    Go figure Big Blivet had deluded hisself he was WELCOME..... anywhere near... ... the orbit of Uranus, maybe?

    Better yet.. his own.

    Where TF is Vlad Tepes when yah NEED an impaler, anyway?


  25. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    139
    Likes (Received)
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I've repeatedly been asked by several members here to start my own thread so here goes.

    A few years ago our lying president trump said that US Steel was opening six new steel mills. He also said that they were opening seven new steel mills.

    I've also repeatedly asked the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to tell us where these alleged steel mills are being built but never seem to get any answer. Of course it appears to this liberal thinker that the steel mill claim is just another in a very long line of trump lies where he keeps just making shit up and having his CULT MEMBERS eat it up.

    Here is one article but I also remember him making these claims. Trump keeps bragging about 7 new U.S. Steel plants. There’s just one problem. – ThinkProgress

    If an of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS here have any idea where these steel mills are please share it with the rest of us. Otherwise you can chalk this up to just a bunch of TRUMP CULT MEMBERS being duped by their cult leader.

    Maybe if we can get to the bottom of this we can revisit some other unbelievable stories from our last one term, twice impeached president. Maybe someone has a secret copy of trumps beautiful, tremendous, pretty, special health care plan.

    I'm not opposed to starting another thread.

    And demon73, You're welcome.
    It would be best that you start a thread for EACH of the issues that you are infatuated with.

  26. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    21,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    12665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    It would be best that you start a thread for EACH of the issues that you are infatuated with.
    "TRUMP CULT MEMBER".... would get THREE threads?

    Inhumane.

    Poor TDS-deranged // OCD-afflicted delusional <*******> couldn't keep his s**t together even with but TWO words in his repertoire.

  27. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    SPAIN
    Posts
    5,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1533
    Likes (Received)
    833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Crikey!

    You have the patience and tolerance for abscessed-tooth-grade PAIN to assemble THAT?

    You should maybe take up hand-scraping for casual entertainment?

    Demo has the patience of a saint.
    He's a dab hand at whittling a tooth pick out of a 6" lump of inconel.

  28. Likes Demon73 liked this post
  29. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    21,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    12665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Demo has the patience of a saint.
    He's a dab hand at whittling a tooth pick out of a 6" lump of inconel.
    LOL! Yazz.. Known.

    And I was teasing about the hand-scraping... or hand angle-grinding...

    John Dryden had an observation on the "Patient Man", though.

    Then again, if Big Blivet couldn't make a new enemy each hour of the day, he'd prolly sublime like dry ice in the Sahara.

    Perish the very thought...

  30. Likes Demon73 liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •