Close
Login to Your Account
Page 121 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 6663
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Getting warm. It isn't ALL boolshit. COVID is weeding out the weak. Darwinian thing. Survival of the fittest never ceases in its challenges.

Not ever.

Whomever told a body that the costlier the Healthscare Plan the better it could negate poor life-style and nutrition choices, "recreational" drug use, and marginal DNA multiplied by exponential stupidity ....simply lied.

Mind. I see an internist now and then. Coming up twelve years since last go.

Pain in the Anatomy. The under-educated fools just don't LISTEN well.
    Why would I waste MY time to correct shortcomings in THEIR knowledge and be expected to PAY them for what they know not and know not that they know not?

Humans were equipped with the most capable and sophisticated immune system on the planet. It is meant to keep you alive without third-party assistance.

If/as/when it fails to do? By definition.. one dies.

It is SUPPOSED to work that way.

QED

Any other outcome progressively weakens the gene-pool.
    That.. is species suicide.

Why would we want to do that just to create an income for looter-lie-bore-all Democrats who do not "work" regardless?

So EVERYTHING turns to s**t before we die? Go figure I can't see the point to it?

Huimans are also engineered to hold INDIVIDUAL viewpoints.

To disagree.

Ability to do so, yet communicate our differences is a MASSIVE survive and prevail advantage over "hive mind" critters.. or "hive mind" structures.

We don't fail for lack of agreement.

We fail for lack of differentiation that puts more eyes and more minds onto a challenge from more angles. Not fewer.

Learn. Grow. Lather, rinse, repeat.

That independence is a feature, not a bug.

A strength, not a weakness.

A blessing, not a threat.

Use it or lose it!
    1. When you talk about "recreational drugs", are you including your beloved nicotine and alcohol in that term?

2. If the internists are so stupid, why have you spent 12 years seeing one? It makes you sound pretty stupid to keep going.

3. Blah, blah blah. Like my dad used to say, you sure do know how to make a short story long. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    That excuse sailed soon after the National Guard surrounded the Capital.
    10bucks says they couldn't believe their luck that they rigged the election, and no one then rioted.
    Or was the guard there for another reason
    Maybe the government had some information that trump was planning a coup. It looks like they were right too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Better-off with a PHYSICAL venereal disease.
    I'm not going to argue this with you. I have no experience with VD but you could probably write a book about it just from your personal experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    I think the long term objective was met when Joe Biden was installed in the White House.
    At least with Biden we aren't heading toward dictatorship like we were under your cult god trump. He didn't really try to hide his desire to be a strongman dictator. Love letters with kim jong un and all. Putin's puppet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    It is surmised here often and it serves to stoke the paranoia it is a wonderful touch. Have anyone noted the world at large is worse? It is. These lot will settle down. In a shop no one would have even taken out a 24 inch Crescent and cracked a few eggs at this point if it were real shop life.

Craftsman by the way. And not very far away it is not as if there is nothing a toolmaker might just pickup as a tool and go to town if there were killers burst firth . Then Run what ya o got and for toolmakers of sorts official and in reality that can be a million items lieing around.

Before it gets to that point everyone take off and just grab a drink on the way home hash things out and show up the next day respecting your peers . We are in the same boat and that trumps pathetic arguments. Don’t anyone set their hands onto a American TDS man to harm him he is just sickly we won’t stand by and watch anyone wail down on the kids. That goes for both sides. Moment of clarity seen? That is when they run like heck back to China or wherever such watchers and malicious ilk may be from. Under that rock or baying at the moon in the back yard wherever.
    It's a little early for day drinking, isn't it?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    At least with Biden we aren't heading toward dictatorship like we were under your cult god trump. He didn't really try to hide his desire to be a strongman dictator. Love letters with kim jong un and all. Putin's puppet.

.....I read somewhere, or maybe saw it on the news....

That it is alleged that the Biden family received lots of money from the Chinese.

....Someone said... that Hunter Biden even flew on Air Force 1 to China...or maybe it waa Air Force 2 or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How does one get to the top of the heap in post numbers? One must sleep with their laptop or something. I just looked at all the termite posts over night and this is the time frame of his posts:

7:49pm yesterday
    10:52
    11:19
    12:14
    12:54
    1:04
    1:31
    3:08
    5:47
    7:12
    8:02

All those posts and zero substance. I'm not a doctor but I'd suggest he gets a life.

And how does he find time for machining?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's a little early for day drinking, isn't it?
    Someplace-Somewhere a third shifter bar is open. ......Or so I think someone told me about....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

.....I read somewhere, or maybe saw it on the news....

That it is alleged that the Biden family received lots of money from the Chinese.

....Someone said... that Hunter Biden even flew on Air Force 1 to China...or maybe it waa Air Force 2 or something.
    "People are saying". donald jenius trump

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Michael Cohen spilling about the trump crime family on Meet the Press right now. Good stuff. Lock them all up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Someplace-Somewhere a third shifter bar is open. ......Or so I think someone told me about....
    You would know, wouldn't you greg?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How does one get to the top of the heap in post numbers? One must sleep with their laptop or something. I just looked at all the termite posts over night and this is the time frame of his posts:

7:49pm yesterday
    10:52
    11:19
    12:14
    12:54
    1:04
    1:31
    3:08
    5:47
    7:12
    8:02

All those posts and zero substance. I'm not a doctor but I'd suggest he gets a life.

And how does he find time for machining?
    ....It's been said, I think, but possibly maybe not...

That "thermite" just might be leading a band of anti-antifa, anti-BLM mararauding patriots bent on pushing Big B further into the TDS zone. "thermite" is sort of like Vang Pao and the Ravens all rolled into one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

....It's been said, I think, but possibly maybe not...

That "thermite" just might be leading a band of anti-antifa, anti-BLM mararauding patriots bent on pushing Big B further into the TDS zone. "thermite" is sort of like Vang Pao and the Ravens all rolled into one.
    I'm not familiar with vang pao and the only ravens that I'm aware of is a sports team. Are those some kind of TRUMP CULT MEMBER chant like the qed that termite keeps talking about?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You would know, wouldn't you greg?
    Well....there was a time that in our union contract any injury incurred during a commute two hour before, and two hours after the "third" shift was covered under workman's comp and company insurance.

Never did the "third shift" bar thing but there was a time.......Will leave those stories for another day.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm not familiar with vang pao and the only ravens that I'm aware of is a sports team. Are those some kind of TRUMP CULT MEMBER chant like the qed that termite keeps talking about?
    "The Ravens". "Vang Pao". Amazing story. A "business associate" and I'll use that term loosely spend a bit of time in one of the last great hostilities organizing a certain society of warriors. He just passed a few months ago. Great man---entered service (ours) at 15.

Use your google-foo Vang Pao CIA Ravens

EDIT: Don't fuck with the Hmong.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Michael Cohen spilling about the trump crime family on Meet the Press right now. Good stuff. Lock them all up.
    Strike one---Cohen is a lawyer. Strike two---Meet The Press (define the current state of the press/media) Stike three---Chuck Todd/NBC There was a time when "Meet The Press" was credible.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Welll. .if that's Cluster-F**k Joe Buyed-in I think we have finally figured out who the "power pulling his strings" is.

Enterprise Rent a Car! Operating in a hundred or so countries!

And hiring his fossilized ass out at hourly rates to carry whatever noxious trash an enemy of America is willing to pay for, any given shift!

Given how unpredictable he is as to direction or following simple instructions, may do the opposite of plan by sheer accidental confusion?

He's a loss-leader markdown.

They can put you into a clean FIAT Polo that has been wrecked but half as many times, at only slightly higher rates, and you'll be far the better, for it!

Rental cars seem high as a cats back nowadays. Covid/supply line problems, ship anchored are now warehouses under arrest. Loose great quantities of money as they rake up extra costs of operations every day. Such product undelivered is likely going unpaid. What to do place another order this time? Lolol

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Errr hang on.
    Just wondering....are Demon, camscan and me being singled out as China Russian undercovers???
    'Cus I've been called many things before but....!
    Well GBC may still be roosting in the rafters in the darkened and abominable sections of it. Holy water and prayer beads are in order. Or throw some Pee Dee wires outside when catching his attention and when he rushes out to grab them just close the front door. Once again peace and harmony. Good time of year to count our blessings.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by camscan View Post
    Leave it out Barbter,we've been sussed well and good.
    Aye aye Sarge!

He's so bad that even old man Biden beat him.
    ^^^^Hmmmm....sounding like a ChineseRussian Troll there Big Fella

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

2. If the internists are so stupid, why have you spent 12 years seeing one? It makes you sound pretty stupid to keep going.
    Part of your problem, Big Blivet.

Comprehension. NOT.

It has been nearly 12 years SINCE I saw an internist. It was for a general physical, age 65. First in about fifteen years. Nothing amiss. Why go back?

Less than my lifetime average, but it could easily be another five to a dozen years before the next one.

BFD.

Not as if humans needed oil changes and grease jobs nor periodic sandblasting and repainting..... is it?