Login to Your Account
Page 164 of 334 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 6663
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    So was the New Deal, but I don't hear you bitch about FDR
    Wasn't social security part of the new deal? Of course you declined to file for it because it's a big lie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    C'mon man....The book your quoting is pure ass-wipe. Read the reviews below....you will laugh your ass off.

"Johnston has given us this year's must-read Trump book." — Lawrence O'Donnell, host of MSNBC's The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell

The international bestseller that brought Trump's long history of racism, mafia ties, and shady business dealings into the limelight. Now with a New Introduction and Epilogue.

Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist David Cay Johnston, who had spent thirty years chronicling Donald Trump for the New York Times and other leading newspapers, takes readers from the origins of the Trump family fortune—his grandfather's Yukon bordellos during the Gold Rush—to his tumultuous gambling and real estate dealings in New York and Atlantic City, all the way to his election as president of the United States, giving us a deeply researched and shockingly full picture of one of the most controversial figures of our time.

”Provides useful, vigorously reported overviews of Mr. Trump’s life and career ... Mr. Johnston, who has followed the real estate impresario for nearly three decades, offers a searing indictment of his business practices and creative accounting.”—Michiko Kakutani, The New York Times
    trump has been a crook for a lot longer than 30 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nice try dipshit...What are the stats for minority employment and what happened to the $15.00 an hour...although now the living wage that was talked about by Biden sure needs to compensate for inflation.
    Suddenly the guy that supports racist trump is all concerned over minority unemployment. Up next. "trump sees a quarter on the sidewalk and leaves it for someone else less fortunate". Like that would ever happen.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    You have been a moron for much longer.

5. Likes T-Man 1066 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Those numbers are meaningless, since they only count people actively looking for work. I have never seen so many help wanted signs in my life.
    The unemployment numbers when djt left office were higher...because the rest of the window lickers in government were paying people an extra $600 a week to stay home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    I certainly wouldnt be bragging about the 200,000+ jobs created when the the expectation was over half a million. SMH
    Unemployment is 2.1% lower now than when trump left office. The rest is just trump cult spin. It looks like anyone that wants a job can get one right now. Thanks Joe Biden.

Your cult god trump is on record as saying that he likes a recession because he can but up real estate for less than actual value. He's a leech just like mitt robme.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Since you are in a great mood then I would like to thank Joe Biden for fucking up our ports with tons of product stuck in crates waiting to be shipped to the consumers.
    What exactly did Biden do to change what was happening at our ports before he was president? Please be specific. Did he change some laws?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedommachine View Post
    The unemployment numbers when djt left office were higher...because the rest of the window lickers in government were paying people an extra $600 a week to stay home.
    It was trump that paid people $600/week to stay home from work. It got lowered to $300 under Biden. Now go lick some more windows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just heard that the parents of the Oxford Michigan school shooter have been charged with four counts of manslaughter.

It's about time that the people that treat firearms like toys and leave them lay around for children to commit crimes with are held responsible for their actions.

And I have no idea if the prosecutor is a Democrat or a republicon. Kudos to them anyway.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If people had independent thought and a little social intuition; it would have been easy to see trump's personality and let it go when he says dumb sh!t.
    And therein lies the problem. To many people believe what they see on Facebook. ( It must be true because my aunt Mary said it was. ) I believe many people have lost the ability to think for themselves. The first they hear or see is what they believe. Not sure how to fix that problem.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So has Joe Biden. What else you got?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Electric delivery vehicles?
    More like an old clapped out IDI running on used motor oil and pure testosterone. Takes half a can of ether to get er' goin but his bumper sticker says "I piss excellence."

I could see it now... B with his MAGA hat on; crankin up "free bird" as he's grabbin 3rd and loadin er' up so he can roll coal down main street and piss off the libs.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If the age of truck drivers going over state lines is a problem why didn't trump fix that? He likes to say that he alone can fix things.
    When Trump was president we didn't have clogged ports, stop deflecting. Biden is president now and Pete Buttwhatever is transportation secretary.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Suddenly the guy that supports racist trump is all concerned over minority unemployment. Up next. "trump sees a quarter on the sidewalk and leaves it for someone else less fortunate". Like that would ever happen.
    Can't say I'm overly concerned about minority unemployment. More so it's a case of having grown numb the the promises by politicians on both sides saying they will fix the problem. No job means poverty no matter how much gov't engages in giv-a-ways. Abject poverty and poor education go hand in hand and lead to high crime rates. Oh--high crime. Is that a problem?

Some say LBJ and his "Great Society" led to the decline of the African American family and community. Maybe so. What say you--Big B?

16. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just heard that the parents of the Oxford Michigan school shooter have been charged with four counts of manslaughter.

It's about time that the people that treat firearms like toys and leave them lay around for children to commit crimes with are held responsible for their actions.

And I have no idea if the prosecutor is a Democrat or a republicon. Kudos to them anyway.
    The manslaughter charge for the parents who are responsible for a juvenile seem to be a good idea.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    And therein lies the problem. To many people believe what they see on Facebook. ( It must be true because my aunt Mary said it was. ) I believe many people have lost the ability to think for themselves. The first they hear or see is what they believe. Not sure how to fix that problem.
    I completely agree. I think the only option is to convince the left and right that they are both being fooled and manipulated for someone else's gain. We should all seek truth.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unemployment is 2.1% lower now than when trump left office. The rest is just trump cult spin. It looks like anyone that wants a job can get one right now. Thanks Joe Biden.

Your cult god trump is on record as saying that he likes a recession because he can but up real estate for less than actual value. He's a leech just like mitt robme.
    Real estate----so I suppose your real estate empire was based on buying properties at the highest point in pricing? Buy high-Sell low? Or is the best model Buy low-Sell high?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Are you for real? I first shot a gun when I was 7. My dad had a closet full of them all unlocked along with plenty of ammo. I was a latch key kid and there was nothing but miles of open space behind our back fence. I was told not to lay a finger on a gun without my dad's supervision, if I did I would have gotten my ass kicked like no tomorrow.

That is probably the only thing that kept me out of that closet when home alone. A 15 year old knows not to shoot people and if they want to get a gun they can.

School shootings were very rare when I was in school and guns were easier to get. What we didn't have back then were coddled kids, with every other kid medicated for something, liberal school systems, and if a kid needed an ass whipping he got one.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You might not believe this; and I can hardly believe I'm saying it - but (based on what little I know about that situation) I might be in agreement with B on this one.

It sounds like the kid was quite mentally disturbed. If his parents had slightly better judgement or paid attention to just how serious the situation was, this may have been avoided. It certainly makes more sense than blaming SIG for making the pistol.

Alic Baldwin must be held accountable for his actions as well.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I completely agree. I think the only option is to convince the left and right that they are both being fooled and manipulated for someone else's gain. We should all seek truth.
    The truth seems to take a lot of digging these days, as most every source is biased and as we know, that is mostly a left wing bias. I find most of it is just lying by omission,telling one side of the story.