Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Unemployment is 2.1% lower now than when trump left office. The rest is just trump cult spin. It looks like anyone that wants a job can get one right now. Thanks Joe Biden.

Your cult god trump is on record as saying that he likes a recession because he can but up real estate for less than actual value. He's a leech just like mitt robme.
    A lawful activity if he can swing it. How is that and most anything he has done which does not break the law is always to you guys something illegal and immoral? You guys are whack your cognitive bias is running wild. Your brain is off kilter. Perhaps a virus has taken hold of y’all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Yes, but is it....Buy Low-Sell High or Buy High-Sell Low. Obviously that fact that it was sitting vacant and turning into an eyesore created opportunity for the buyer.

Someone's loss was your gain.
    The banks loss was my gain. And by the time I rehabbed the house it wasn't worth a lot more than I had into it. Thanks to w bush crashing our economy lots of people and banks lost lots of money.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Although that is how it was done back in the day.....Whooping your kids ass would find you in serious trouble.
    Yes it would. And that is a shame. I'm not saying it is o.k. to beat the hell out of your kid, but leaving a few marks on their ass would go a long way to solving some of the problems. Nothing wrong when it hurts a little bit to sit the next day. It's like a reminder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    What I have seen around me over my life time doesn't match what the mostly liberal media tells me is out there. The wide spread racism, the excessive oppression of minorities. The last southern state I went to was West Virginia, maybe I missed the towns that had the white only bathrooms, and restaurants. I have been to 15 southern states, the only one that gave me the creeps that might seem to have some hint of some obvious race issues was Arkansas. It seemed kind of segregated.
    Racism isn't something where you just flip a switch or make a new law and the racism all disappears. Still plenty of racists around. Even in this forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It will be interesting to watch if Michigan presses the issue. Charging parents for crimes their children commit could have far reaching consequences. I'm all for holding parent(s) liable, but I doubt most court systems would care to go down that rabbit hole.
    I can still recall as a child a long time ago that parents were being held responsible for their children's actions. This isn't exactly something new.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have zero doubt that if Alec Baldwin had been a big TRUMP CULT MEMBER you'd be saying that it was a terrible accident. What a clown. That's why I consider you one of the three stooges on this site.
    Where are those shop pictures you said you would e-mail if someone provided an e-mail address? I believe it was Freedommachine that posted one.

Any grown man who improperly handles a gun is an idiot, I could care less who he votes for. I do not judge someone's actions based on their political leanings, once again you are projecting your behavior on to others.

7. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I can still recall as a child a long time ago that parents were being held responsible for their children's actions. This isn't exactly something new.
    Financially yes, criminally no.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    How about shitty old machines? How's the pics.....
    Five drill press pics safe and sound on my phone. If you weren't all such a bunch of pussies you'd email me and see them. I did google how to post pics here and most of the posts were from over ten years ago when photosuckit was a thing. I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It will be interesting to watch if Michigan presses the issue. Charging parents for crimes their children commit could have far reaching consequences. I'm all for holding parent(s) liable, but I doubt most court systems would care to go down that rabbit hole.
    That does seem like a very long stretch. Here we do not know the whys.
    As a kid I did many things my parents would not have approved of.
    One could say the kid should not have had free access to the weapon. As young I always found a way around such measures.
    Do not touch the dynamite and caps and it will all be locked up. Yeah, right... by the way the combination is written on piece of paper in the back of the kitchen desk drawer.

Why he broke is a story not yet and maybe never to be told.
    Bob

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Still plenty of racists around. Even in this forum.

tenchars

12. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    A lawful activity if he can swing it. How is that and most anything he has done which does not break the law is always to you guys something illegal and immoral? You guys are whack your cognitive bias is running wild. Your brain is off kilter. Perhaps a virus has taken hold of y’all.
    "Grab em by the pussy" and "when you're rich you can do anything" was all it took for me. Also see trump mocking a handicapped reporter. I really do hope that trump has a bad stroke so that his shitty brain will still work but his mouth won't. It would be great if we never had to hear another word from him.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Yes it would. And that is a shame. I'm not saying it is o.k. to beat the hell out of your kid, but leaving a few marks on their ass would go a long way to solving some of the problems. Nothing wrong when it hurts a little bit to sit the next day. It's like a reminder.
    I swear I was afraid of my dad a hell of a lot more than the police. I used to ride my bike all over the place, but was given boundaries. I decided to violate those boundaries and rode right past a barber shop where my dad was getting a haircut and he saw me. I then started to think my dad could appear out of nowhere. Probably saved me from trying cigarettes when a friend found a pack, the other friends in the group tried them and I said no thanks, I was afraid my dad would drive by.

15. Likes barbter, TeachMePlease liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Where are those shop pictures you said you would e-mail if someone provided an e-mail address? I believe it was Freedommachine that posted one.

Any grown man who improperly handles a gun is an idiot, I could care less who he votes for. I do not judge someone's actions based on their political leanings, once again you are projecting your behavior on to others.
    I have yet to see any email address to send pics to.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    That does seem like a very long stretch. Here we do not know the whys.
    As a kid I did many things my parents would not have approved of.
    One could say the kid should not have had free access to the weapon. As young I always found a way around such measures.
    Do not touch the dynamite and caps and it will all be locked up. Yeah, right... by the way the combination is written on piece of paper in the back of the kitchen desk drawer.
    Bob
    The best way to get a kid to do something is to tell them not to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderjet View Post

tenchars
    Figured that a post about racists would get your attention. No it isn't a notice for a meeting of racists so put your keys back in your pocket.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Still plenty of racists around. Even in this forum.
    You and EG are the only ones that have used racial slurs here, him more than you, go ahead and out all the other racists by quoting them. Once again you are projecting your behavior on others.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You and EG are the only ones that have used racial slurs here, him more than you, go ahead and out all the other racists by quoting them. Once again you are projecting your behavior on others.
    Standardparts told me I was a racist because I am white.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I just heard that the parents of the Oxford Michigan school shooter have been charged with four counts of manslaughter.

It's about time that the people that treat firearms like toys and leave them lay around for children to commit crimes with are held responsible for their actions.

And I have no idea if the prosecutor is a Democrat or a republicon. Kudos to them anyway.
    Yes this is a very interesting development. I have a different view than you and it actually reminds me of the Kyle trial as it is too quick and politically motivated because of the gun ban issue. Perhaps someone else is suspicious. Kids have always been involved in some crazy stuff at a young age. In July hall they have not been throwing the parents into jail a lot historically.

Prosecutors are missing out they have effectively rendered the legal justice system in such a way that when accused anyone with money or assets must hire representation to defend themselves. There is money to be made greasing the system and the best target is the market of innocent and essentially blameless citizens. What a brilliant idea.

It is nothing new really as things get complicated even simple things once the typical prosecutor works their magic on the legal justice system. It confounds the situation so much that lawyers are employed to defend persons who are essentially being persecuted. It is a great windfall and a possible full employment measure for lawyers in the most litigious country in the world with the highest mass incarceration rate that there is.

Has anyone else considered this especially in light of how the prosecutor jumped the gun hAlf cocked and brought a trial which was politically motivated?

This one looks like another one. I do not know details but it seems to stink.

22. Likes Freedommachine liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Figured that a post about racists would get your attention. No it isn't a notice for a meeting of racists so put your keys back in your pocket.
    Are you calling me a racist?

It's a yes or no question.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Standardparts told me I was a racist because I am white.
    You haven't heard any of the those "All white people are racists" rants by white liberals, who then turn around and apologize for being racists? I figure that is what prompted that comment, I can't remember where I saw them, maybe it was Tucker Carlson showing them. The only other forum I go to with frequency has a few guys who post Tucker Carlson show segments.