Where are the six new steel mills? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I assume the new mills are in China. I doubt if Mexico paid to build them.
    Bill D
    Good one Bill. I almost forgot that yuuuuuuge trump lie? Mexico will pay for the wall. I wonder how we are doing on collecting on that one. Last I knew trump was siphoning money from our military budget to pay for his stupid wall. But history shows us that many dictators favor walls and trump is a wannabe dictator. No wonder he shined Putin's shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Since this seems to be where the bitchfest moved Something I thought was blatant enough to need a comment :

Someone posted this, which should mean they put some faith in its truth ? Not CalG, who posts stuff then proclaims innocence "I didn't say it was true, I just posted it" but an honest person.

This photo pretends to be a screenshot of a Chinese database display of stolen data on righteous amurricans. There's a few points :

One is the official stamp under the person's photo. Have seen a lot of government stamps, never one with a poorly-drawn upside-down hammer and sickle. No hammer and sickle at all, in fact. They like a big red star in the middle. But why would there be a China government stamp of any kind on a hacked photo of a foreigner ? What department would stamp that ? The Hacking Department ? It's ridiculous.

Let's move on to most glaring ridiculosity : everything on that display, with the exception of one line across the top, is in English. When was the last time one of you went to your city's utility district office and the display was in Lithuanian ? I mean puh-lease ? Displays in China are in Chinese. I've seen them at the tax department, the commercial bureeau, the notary office, the police department, the employment bureau, and entry-exit. Here's a big surprise - every one was in Chinese. And all the paperwork is in Chinese, too. That's what they speak in China, Chinese. (They don't do that twelve-language schtick.)

Then we see the banner across the top, "Epoch Times". You know, when you see such obvious lying bullshit, how can anyone seriously point to these pieces and not be laughed out of the room ?

There is fake news out there. A lot of it. But it's not just things you don't want to hear. Much of the crap people fervently believe about so many things is such transparent garbage and lies. How can you fall for that shit ?

@Bill D : I wouldn't go to any bank where the ATM ground its gears. Either get a synchro tranny in those things or learn to double-clutch !
    Stuff like this is meant to rile up the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS so it only needs to be done at a second grade level. Not much critical thinking going on in the TRUMP CULT. Reference Jewish space lasers and stuff like that. What a crazy bunch that the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS are.

3. Likes triumph406 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight machine View Post
    Take your thread to any of the political websites, this is a machining site not a political shit show.
    I was asked by a TRUMP CULT MEMBER to start my own site. In fact it seems like a few of the other TRUMP CULT MEMBERS chimed in and agreed that I should start my own thread.

Then when I saw the new thread from TRUMP CULT MEMBER Scottl I knew the time was right. At least I didn't post it in the general section or the shop owners section. I kept it here where most political threads have been for many years.

Not like I expect you or any of the other TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to care.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Stuff like this is meant to rile up the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS so it only needs to be done at a second grade level. Not much critical thinking going on in the TRUMP CULT. Reference Jewish space lasers and stuff like that. What a crazy bunch that the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS are.
    Would be interested in a thread on "Jewish Space Lasers".

6. Likes TeachMePlease, Demon73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight machine View Post
    Take your thread to any of the political websites, this is a machining site not a political shit show.
    Or maybe you just think that it's OK for your fellow TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to start political threads and not the rest of us. I heard you guys didn't like cancel culture but here we are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    You should start by copulating with spiders instead of bats, then...

Pity they didn't ask you to lay eggs, shit Vegemite, or piss gasoline, what with Bidenflation prices as they are.
    With all of this Bidenflation that you speak of if we're not careful gas prices will be as much as they were under w bush. I remember paying around $4.25 for regular and that was about 15 years ago. I'd expect gas to be more than that now but thanks to Obama and Biden prices were stabililized and stayed pretty low for many years now. And trump was just riding the low gas price wave that Obama started.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Yes and I didn't have to spend an hour mining comments to get you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS triggered. I think they are all here now with the exception of citizenf16. I hope he didn't die from Covid. Really. I kind of miss his stupidity on display for everyone to see.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This guy has serious issues, I pity him more than I do schizophrenics, TDS can ruin someone's life like this, so sad that something that someone he never met said three years ago bothers him so much that he feels he has to post a thread on a machinist website about it. Almost brings tears to my eyes to see someone so sick in the head.

11. Likes Demon73, tylersteez, MichaelP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Crikey!

You have the patience and tolerance for abscessed-tooth-grade PAIN to assemble THAT?

You should maybe take up hand-scraping for casual entertainment?

I'm guessing that demon gets paid a few rubles an hour for his efforts to prop up the TRUMP CULT. But hopefully he is being paid by Putin and not trump as trump has a habit of stiffing his help.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

With all of this Bidenflation that you speak of if we're not careful gas prices will be as much as they were under w bush. I remember paying around $4.25 for regular and that was about 15 years ago. I'd expect gas to be more than that now but thanks to Obama and Biden prices were stabililized and stayed pretty low for many years now. And trump was just riding the low gas price wave that Obama started.
    Would make a great thread...."Machinists and high gas prices--It's a good thing"

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    It would be best that you start a thread for EACH of the issues that you are infatuated with.
    If there isn't enough room here in this thread for all of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS stupidity I may have to start another thread. If that's OK with you Greg.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes and I didn't have to spend an hour mining comments to get you TRUMP CULT MEMBERS triggered. I think they are all here now with the exception of citizenf16. I hope he didn't die from Covid. Really. I kind of miss his stupidity on display for everyone to see.
    Well,,,,most of us would hate to miss the show! This could very well be a defining moment in your life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Would be interested in a thread on "Jewish Space Lasers".
    Go ahead and start one then, if you can figure out how. Do you have time for that when you are busy making all those gun parts?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If there isn't enough room here in this thread for all of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS stupidity I may have to start another thread. If that's OK with you Greg.
    Oh yes..please more threads!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    This guy has serious issues, I pity him more than I do schizophrenics, TDS can ruin someone's life like this, so sad that something that someone he never met said three years ago bothers him so much that he feels he has to post a thread on a machinist website about it. Almost brings tears to my eyes to see someone so sick in the head.
    I'm having similar thoughts about your delusions about the attempted takeover of our government on January 6th, 2021. I expect that you get the unvarnished truth from the trump news network.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Would make a great thread...."Machinists and high gas prices--It's a good thing"
    How about a thread about "Biden keeps gas prices lower than a republicon president did 15 years ago? Maybe you expect to get gasoline for free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh yes..please more threads!
    Would you prefer coarse of fine threads or don't you know the difference between them?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Would you prefer coarse of fine threads or don't you know the difference between them?
    Acme would be nice.

22. Likes tylersteez liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Once again, Practical machinists liar in Chief, Big B, is making shit up again.
    The link below will show you what the national average for gasoline under the Bush era (2001-2009) was.
    Why do you lie so much? seek help

Fact #915: March 7, 2016 Average Historical Annual Gasoline Pump Price, 1929-2015 | Department of Energy

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Go ahead and start one then, if you can figure out how. Do you have time for that when you are busy making all those gun parts?
    "Make"? Sorry, no.