Page 323 of 334 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 6663
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    The three stooges sound so much alike that I can't keep you all straight. Just another bunch of TRUMP CULT MEMBERS to me. Not worth the time to try to keep you all separate.
    That's because you are senile, have the onset of dementia, or just plain shit fer brains.

Actually, all 3....

2. Likes CITIZEN F16 liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelrFn View Post
    Biden stock market.
    LMAO Big B thinks a sitting president controls the market
    Hey B what controls the climate SUVs? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep burning the oil boys - it's chilly in Spain at the mo....!

4. Likes Freedommachine liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Oh my....how original.

Big B is getting upset and when he throws a tantrum his trailer starts a'rockin.....LMAO
    Correction puleeeaze!
    'lil B....victimized and bullied throughout his good for nothing one and only union career, ridiculed and scorned as his BIGBEEEE ironic nick name was awarded to him.
    Because he's not.
    Still, it hasn't twisted him or made him bitter in anyway.

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You stocking up on dick again?
    That's all you got.
    Constant sexual insults. Try and be original or a little bit funny next time.
    Bitterness is bad for the sole.
    No, not the arsehole, although I bet you know all about that too

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Your cult god didn't need to write it in her diary. It's on youtube with trump saying it. He said that perhaps if she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating her.

And is that the same FBI that all of the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS say can't be trusted? Thought so.

Funny but this is kind of like the elections. The TRUMP CULT MEMBERS that won their elections think their elections were all fair and fine but the same ballots that elected them are the ballots that elected Biden and they question them. You can't have it both ways. But then in the trump cult nothing has to make sense. The end always justifies the means. You TRUMP CULT MEMBERS are crazy.
    If she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating her...but she is his daughter, just like Biden's daughter is his.
    Why doesn't it bother you that he showered with his daughter? Perhaps you shower with yours or your mother and think it is natural

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We all spent four long years hearing from the TRUMP CULT MEMBERS about how the trump stock market was way more important that if he grabs women by the pussy and then pays them off to keep quiet about it. Money was everything to them but now they forgot that part. Typical of cult members of any kind.
    Who is we? I wasnt here four years ago dumb dumb, you are the only one I know that states this incredibly stupid comment. And you do it a lot.
    So you claim to do it because others did when Trump was president? If someone wipes their ass with a razor blade, you going to do that too?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When somebody does their own research before buying a house or car, they are called 'a smart consumer'
    When somebody dies their own research before getting an experimental drug injected into their body, they are called 'A conspiracy theorist'

10. Likes Freedommachine, DrHook, T-Man 1066 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who is we? I wasnt here four years ago dumb dumb, you are the only one I know that states this incredibly stupid comment. And you do it a lot.
    So you claim to do it because others did when Trump was president? If someone wipes their ass with a razor blade, you going to do that too?
    Says the new guy with almost 1,000 posts in six months. Maybe you should think about finding your place here before you open your loud mouth. You are just like trump though. All talk. No substance.

If I ever need a stupid remark I'll ask you for one because that's all you've got is stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When somebody does their own research before buying a house or car, they are called 'a smart consumer'
    When somebody dies their own research before getting an experimental drug injected into their body, they are called 'A conspiracy theorist'
    When somebody DIES their own research? It's kind of hard to do research when you're dead, isn't it?

If you want to get vaccinated that's your business. If you'd rather take your chances without the vaccine, that's also your business. Or maybe more accurately trumps business because you can't seem to make a single comment before first running it through your trump cult member bullshit decoder ring.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Says the new guy with almost 1,000 posts in six months. Maybe you should think about finding your place here before you open your loud mouth. You are just like trump though. All talk. No substance.

If I ever need a stupid remark I'll ask you for one because that's all you've got is stupid.

Coming from Big B who can only start shit posting threads>>>>> "Maybe you should think about finding your place here" BWA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Biden just had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. And it's going to get worse.

Biden just had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. And it's going to get worse.

15. Likes SteelrFn liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Coming from Big B who can only start shit posting threads>>>>> "Maybe you should think about finding your place here" BWA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Big Blivet seems to have a "Mission".

Destroying himself "in front of God and everybody" FASTER than the last nut-case who tried it on ...and EVENTUALLY was recognised as an easily avoidable nuisance.

Dunno.

Mayhap Big Blivet ain't really a nutter or a druggie?

Could was he simply has a tumour on the brain?

Not my concern, actually.

But he has got so damned BORING I might even put up a Tee Vee antenna.
    And Tee Vee really SUCKS!

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Big Blivet seems to have a "Mission".

Destroying himself "in front of God and everybody" FASTER than the last nut-case who tried it on ...and EVENTUALLY was recognised as an easily avoidable nuisance.

Dunno.

Mayhap Big Blivet ain't really a nutter or a druggie?

Could was he simply has a tumour on the brain?

Not my concern, actually.

But he has got so damned BORING I might even put up a Tee Vee antenna.
    And Tee Vee really SUCKS!
    Poor man Big B is....placed all his trust in the Democrat party who has given him the team of Biden/Harris both of which at this point look like they will go on record as the worst Presidential Administration in U.S. history.

18. Likes SteelrFn, T-Man 1066 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Again, I wasn't here 4 years ago, there is more than 6 months in 4 years FYI, one of us is stupid, and I am pretty sure it isn't me (SMH)

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If the Filibuster is a “Jim Crow era relic” then why did the Democrats employ it 327 times in 2020?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mrSanders62 View Post
    when it all started, my friend and I thought about buying bitcoin. he cost his mother as much as $5000 then. and now I understand that I'm a crappy investor, there is no "flair"))) you can definitely try.
    This may not have translated well. Your friend lost $5000 of his mother's money from bitcoin?

I just don't see it as a means of calculation, thrifty speculation, yes. but not buying and selling anything. the winners will always be "whales" and ordinary people who will have time to grab the crumbs from the table. what do you think, will the new currency of north america, but should supposedly be called "monero"?
    We are facing a lot of changes in the way the world functions right now. I could not even make an educated guess on where we will end up.

I do believe that decentralized currency is necessary. Currency must have intrinsic value that cannot be manipulated by forces outside of natural economics.

If a nation's economy is heading toward a crash; it must be allowed to play out naturally so that the people of that nation can recover it naturally.

Manipulating the currency in order to avoid the pain of a market crash only creates a bigger bubble. Eventually the problem becomes so large that a recovery is not possible. Big bankers, economists and policymakers have to continue inventing new ways to play with the system to keep it functioning. This is human nature though. If it can be done, cowards will do it. We must have currencies that cannot be played with.

I also believe each nation must have their own currency. This isolates the risk of total destruction in the event of a short term currency collapse. It would also help us to avoid sneaky back room policy designed to slowly strip value off the market and make politicians and oligarchs rich.

Have you read the book: The Creature from Jekyll Island? It is a very detailed study on the history of money and how we got here today. It is a good read.

22. Likes mrSanders62 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Poor man Big B is....placed all his trust in the Democrat party who has given him the team of Biden/Harris both of which at this point look like they will go on record as the worst Presidential Administration in U.S. history.
    WTF? "look like"? There was ever the least DOUBT?

They had clocked THAT dubious distinction in the first 30 days.

By six months, they had matched the worst administration in FRENCH history.

By year's end, they had matched the worst administration in MEXICAN history.

About the only milestones left for the Parliament of F**kwits to surpass are the worst Administrations in Zimbabwean, Somali, and Yemeni history.

Not a fun time!

Even though I am coining money off the predictability of their slow-moving train wreck?

I may have to leave the USA to ENJOY it!

Or at least get TF of of the Metro DC / Loudoun "Data-alley" nuke-strike zone?

These deranged sewercidal dipshits have gotten FAR too many folks kilt already and are only BEGGING for greater disasters on a truly INSANE scale!

"Papa DOC" Duvalier or Idi Amin "Da Da" ran more rational "governments!"

And they was NASTY!

24. Likes Scottl, Trueturning liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Are there any new steel mills in the Ukraine?

Because the Russians are sure to want part of the action.

26. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedommachine View Post
    This may not have translated well. Your friend lost $5000 of his mother's money from bitcoin?

We are facing a lot of changes in the way the world functions right now. I could not even make an educated guess on where we will end up.

I do believe that decentralized currency is necessary. Currency must have intrinsic value that cannot be manipulated by forces outside of natural economics.

If a nation's economy is heading toward a crash; it must be allowed to play out naturally so that the people of that nation can recover it naturally.

Manipulating the currency in order to avoid the pain of a market crash only creates a bigger bubble. Eventually the problem becomes so large that a recovery is not possible. Big bankers, economists and policymakers have to continue inventing new ways to play with the system to keep it functioning. This is human nature though. If it can be done, cowards will do it. We must have currencies that cannot be played with.

I also believe each nation must have their own currency. This isolates the risk of total destruction in the event of a short term currency collapse. It would also help us to avoid sneaky back room policy designed to slowly strip value off the market and make politicians and oligarchs rich.

Have you read the book: The Creature from Jekyll Island? It is a very detailed study on the history of money and how we got here today. It is a good read.
    we considered buying bitcoin when it cost 5000 and decided that this is nonsense))buying bitcoin at that moment would bring us super income

I do not believe much in the decentralization of the currency in this period of development
    I think there will be manipulation by the aristocracy. in general, this is of course a little surprising, it seems that there is no feudalism and the monarchy is castrated, but even you have an aristocracy. they won't give.I will try to find the book that you said and if it is in my language I will read it

Wealth Inequality in America - YouTube maybe you have seen this short video, if not watch it. those who own the current money will put all their efforts to own all digital money

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I saw Big B driving in Arizona
    b.jpg

29. Likes Trueturning liked this post