What's new
What's new

Die casting Rfq

INTEGREX GEEK

Aluminum
Hello

If you know of a die casting companies that can do this please send me Dm.

Looking for quotes.

Files available...

4cm height aprox

Thank you
531b9b3c3ca7b7fe612a672c05801515.jpg

I'm not a die casting expert, but to me that model seems to have a lot of "traps" in the geometry, and doesn't have clearly defined parting lines where mold components can come together.

Was the part designed with parting zones in mind? If so, perhaps upload a second picture with those planes illustrated. A few additional view orientations might help too.

I'm not a die casting expert, but to me that model seems to have a lot of "traps" in the geometry, and doesn't have clearly defined parting lines where mold components can come together.

Was the part designed with parting zones in mind? If so, perhaps upload a second picture with those planes illustrated. A few additional view orientations might help too.
No parting lines on this one.
These models can be modified to fit die casting process.

If you want a lot of them (implied by die casting) you should design with that in mind. It might take multiple molds, say, one for left and right winds and tail, then another for the body.

If you just want a limited number (under 1K?) then other methods can work, such as having a jewellery-quality wax 3D printer make up positives, then use those for lost wax castings.

3D Printer for Jewelry – How They Work & Which to Choose | All3DP

Back