What's new
What's new

Emco Maier EmcoTronic T1, M1 and TM02 board repair

wrench

Titanium
If you need your stepper motor driver boards repaired, I can do this for substantially less than an exchange through Emco Maier. I also may be able to help with your other boards too. Contact me for more information.

Machines that use these boards include, but are not limited to:
Compact 6
Compact 6P
EmcoTurn 120
EmcoTurn 120P
EmcoTurn 220
EmcoTurn 220P
EmcoTurn 240
EmcoTurn 240P
Emco FP1P (large production M1 based control)

I also can help you with getting these machines running, documentation, etc.
--Alan

Hello Alan,

Can you help us for documentation for a Emco VMC 100 whit Tm02 control.

Ore do you now a adres where we can download it.

Best Regards Vincent Hop

Im in dire need of any documentation on a Emco-Maier Compact 10.. thats all the info i have on it, my uncle has it and he bought it at an action and he is unable to figure out a few things on it settings and so on, If someone could point me in the right direction to find a .PDF file on this machine i would greatly appreciate it and thank you in advance

please fill free to email me any info

I am sorry, but I do not have any documentation on the C10. I do have it on the Super-11, which *may* have some parts in common though. You may also want to try Emco Maier in Columbus Ohio. They might be able to help. Two other sources are Campbell Tool, and Blue Ridge Machinery. They were/are both Emco Maier dealers.

Alan

Quick update:
Please be aware that I am attempting to create a low-cost repair and service operation. FWIW, this is a terrible business plan because there is not enough volume to really make a go at it. At best, I may be able to generate some hobby money once in awhile.

What I cannot do is offer a manual of how to fix the boards yourself. My prices are currently about 1/10 the cost of an Emco repair. I am happy to help you where I can, but please understand that I cannot provide you with self-repair information. Sorry.

Regards,
Alan

Hello Alen,
Can you help me for documentation for a Emco compact 6 with T1 cotrol, or any info a bout the compact 6 cnc lathe?

Best regards
AIhembrug (nederland)

no anser anymore

no anse anymore.
If you need your stepper motor driver boards repaired, I can do this for substantially less than an exchange through Emco Maier. I also may be able to help with your other boards too. Contact me for more information.

Machines that use these boards include, but are not limited to:
Compact 6
Compact 6P
EmcoTurn 120
EmcoTurn 120P
EmcoTurn 220
EmcoTurn 220P
EmcoTurn 240
EmcoTurn 240P
Emco FP1P (large production M1 based control)

I also can help you with getting these machines running, documentation, etc.
--Alan

Hi AIhembrug,
I have problems with the Practical Machinist PM system not always sending me email. Plus, the number of messages you can keep in the box is pathetically small so I am frequently over the limit. Please feel free to contact me at

emco (then a dot) cnc (then an @ sign) gmail.com

(sorry, I am trying to avoid getting robots adding me to junk mail lists. I believe we had some dialog back in November, but I didn't notice you had a post.

For others interested in board servicing on your Emcotronic based machines, I can still help you.

Alan

Emco repair/spare parts

I can also repair Emco drivers and have spare parts of different Emco cnc machines like F1P, Turn 120 and a T01 and TM02 control and I have some manuals to.
I live in the Netherlands

mlrs

Hallo, I just bought EMCO Turn 120 P. when I turn it on everything was ok. then asked to insert a floppy disc. when I threw it asked me to format, I pressed YES, after that they came on the screen horizontal and vertical lines. Now can not do anything. I managed to run a tool to turn, and fluid.
Please help me what to do. Thank uapred. Greetings from Pedja

Help

I just bought EMCO Turn 120 P. when I turn it on everything was ok. then asked to insert a floppy disc. when I threw it asked me to format, I pressed YES, after that they came on the screen horizontal and vertical lines. Now can not do anything. I managed to run a tool to turn, and fluid.
Please help me what to do. Thank uapred. Greetings from Pedja

emco compact 6

I have an emco compact 6p which seems to work in every way but when I start the main drive it it starts them imediately stops and the 02 alarm comes on
anybody got any ideas
lez:willy_nilly:

Urgent help needed

Hi Alan, I just bought emco 240 L with hydraulic clamping and liearnim Pole. The machine is two years removed from power, and lost data. Do you have parameters, or tape parameters. Please contact me at mail/ [email protected]
OTHERWISE HAVE COMPLETE DOCUMENTS FROM EMCO 240 AND SERVICE BOOK OF EMCO 120
Best Regards
PEDJA

hi wrench i have a emco 220 tm o2 control contactor kicks off after spindle runs any rpms have a american rpc and the original transformer any ideas willing to pay also need mazak board repair thanks

Back