What's new
What's new

Gear Hobing Service Available

bob

Titanium
I had these gears made and was pleased with the service and price. Downside the guy is in England so consider shipping cost. Upside, Peter hobs them and will make one offs. I won't quote prices just say they were less expensive than Boston and some were not available commercially. If you need gears send me a private message and I will provide contact info.

Attachments

• gears.jpg
    gears.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 130
I'm not sure that this is Kosher? :scratchchin:

Deciding this will be much like deciding if swordfish is kosher. Also like swordfish, my opinion is kosher. Bob's clearly not a spammer. It's not really his place to advertise someone else's business, but now PM members who need similar things can get another good vendor.

Deciding this will be much like deciding if swordfish is kosher. Also like swordfish, my opinion is kosher. Bob's clearly not a spammer. It's not really his place to advertise someone else's business, but now PM members who need similar things can get another good vendor.

Cross posting into the General section too ?

In case anyone is wondering - I don't suppose they are but in case they are - I'm in England and have a hobber but this is nothing to do with me. I could only make spur gears anyway.

Back