What's new
What's new

HDPE bottle feed/timing screw

tobydbaker74

Aluminum
We are looking for someone to machine different size screws as we grow into packaging and bottle handling lines. We prefer someone that has knowledge of making these and not someone that thinks they can. Not to anger anyone but I have been down that road before.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thats all you got, "machine different size screws"? and from that tidbit you think you are going to get any serious response, especially after tossing in the snark? this is seriously funny, I'll give you that!!

thats all you got, "machine different size screws"? and from that tidbit you think you are going to get any serious response, especially after tossing in the snark? this is seriously funny, I'll give you that!!
If you have made these before and know what they are you would understand. Yes seriously

Nope Columbus Oh,

I really didnt expect this much BS out of looking for a shop to make feed screws.

The title says what kind of screw.
If you don't know what that is exactly - means that you likely haven't made them before, nor is who he is looking for.

I deleted one post, but the other one about your location remains.
You want others to take you serious, yet you can't get your location correct in your profile.
It's a give and take arrangement that we have here. The more professional you are, the more others will treat you.

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

If it's what I think it is, Motion guru would probably be able to help.
Seeing the rework videos he did on those bottle handling machines et all.

If it's what I think it is, Motion guru would probably be able to help.
Seeing the rework videos he did on those bottle handling machines et all.
Thanks digger Doug that's exactly what we do and build mainly the bottle handling to the filler and cappers. Our buisness is mainly fragrance mist, perfumes and now a huge amount of hand sanitizers for some reason.

We can design and draw the timing screw we just dont have the time to make them and keep up with current work load.

If you don't know what that is exactly - means that you likely haven't made them before, nor is who he is looking for.

You want others to take you serious, yet you can't get your location correct in your profile.
It's a give and take arrangement that we have here. The more professional you are, the more others will treat you.

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox
Thanks Ox for the advice, as far as the location on my phone its correct. About a month ago I had a post where someone informed me I didnt have a location and it was a rule you had to have it which I updated Immediately. When I go to my settings and edit profile in Tapatalk its correct and says United States and Columbus. I see where it says some Island BS but I click edit profile it shows correct like this below and nothing about Alberta Canada. Not sure how to fix this.
f454f344024c928398426505a106f85d.jpg

Toby,
You may have to log in with a computer rather than your phone. And while I haven't done it in a long time, I believe there's two places you need to fill out with location info, not just one.

So try that, log out, log in (still on the computer), and check this thread again and see if it still mentions "Aland Islands" or your Ohio address.

Or move to Finland. It may be easier...

Toby,
You may have to log in with a computer rather than your phone. And while I haven't done it in a long time, I believe there's two places you need to fill out with location info, not just one.

So try that, log out, log in (still on the computer), and check this thread again and see if it still mentions "Aland Islands" or your Ohio address.

Or move to Finland. It may be easier...
Thanks, I will try I the morning when I get to a computer and hopefully fix it.

Its supposed to show my name as the buisness name also but doesn't.

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Yup, got it now, I did not know enough to understand.

It would have been more effective overall for the OP to have been more clear and said something like “looking for someone who has made HDPE bottling line feed screws”, basics of effective communication.
I do apologize for my snark though.

Toby;

I really couldn't help with that.

Maybe some others can help, but if not, send a note to Jessica at the "contact us" link at the bottom of every page.

-------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

OX, I have the same problem with the location settings. I just use Tapatalk on my phone to access PM, and I have tried multiple times to get my location settings right. It’s a tapatalk bug problem I believe. I select country then state, then it loads and fully resets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you fella's for stating that you are having issues with the tapatalk function in this regard.
I don't know if the higher-ups have known that or not (I will pass it along as well) but that info is good for those of us reading your posts to understand that there IS an issue regarding that, and you should be getting a little more grace in this area. (If we see "tapatalk" in the post anyhow....)

------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Thank you fella's for stating that you are having issues with the tapatalk function in this regard.
I don't know if the higher-ups have known that or not (I will pass it along as well) but that info is good for those of us reading your posts to understand that there IS an issue regarding that, and you should be getting a little more grace in this area. (If we see "tapatalk" in the post anyhow....)

------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox
I'm about to get in the office and see if the desktop version will fix the issue as well as the displayed name. I have it listed to show BSM the buisness name but it obviously displays my name.

Well, if you want the name changed, I am purty sure that you need help from a lot further upstream.
Purty sure that you can't doo that on your own.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Well, if you want the name changed, I am purty sure that you need help from a lot further upstream.
Purty sure that you can't doo that on your own.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox
Wow! this site looks amazing compared to what I have seen in Tapatalk.

There is a place where it says display name. I thought this would change it.

Can you please look on your end and see if I am out of the Islands now? Lol Hopefully back it the USA and out of Canada as well.
125684c7bba21cbb9c2fca28fe0e9d1e.jpg

Back