What's new
What's new

Looking to build a relationship with a shop or individual for CNC turning.

andrewkeisler

Aluminum
Hello,

I farm out my turning work and it seems I cannot keep the same shop for more than a job or two. Most seem to get too busy to even quote or the pricing starts to look a little funny, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, all components are for my own business and products. I am not trying to be a middle man and make easy money off of you. I engineer my products with the machinist in mind, because I'm the machinist if the said part requires mill work :D

Quantities: Typically between 25 and 100.
Materials: 60 and 70 series Aluminum, 4130/4140 Carbon steel, 304 SS
Size: .5-2" diameter 2"-8" length

I can send blueprints, dxfs, steps, whatever you prefer.

In house heat treatment for the carbon steel components would be great.

Reply on here or shoot me a PM with contact information and I can send a couple prints for quoting.

I appreciate your time and look forward to working with one or more of you in the future.

EDIT: If you could please provide email addresses to send prints to, that would be great!

Last edited:
Wonderful,do you mind cooperating with a Chinese work shop?
my family shop owned 45 sets 4 axis cnc machine with cheaper price than here ?
[email protected]

Why do Chinese companies trying to solicit business from USA companies not have someone who knows proper English?
I notice the common improper use of the word cooperate quite often.

Sub-contract work

Hello,

I farm out my turning work and it seems I cannot keep the same shop for more than a job or two. Most seem to get too busy to even quote or the pricing starts to look a little funny, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, all components are for my own business and products. I am not trying to be a middle man and make easy money off of you. I engineer my products with the machinist in mind, because I'm the machinist if the said part requires mill work :D

I can send blueprints, dxfs, steps, whatever you prefer.

In house heat treatment for the carbon steel components would be great.

I appreciate your time and look forward to working with one or more of you in the future.

EDIT: If you could please provide email addresses to send prints to, that would be great!

Hello,
I own a small machine shop in New Hampshire and looking for turning work. E-mail: [email protected] Thank You, Dana

Back