What's new
What's new

Looking for flat and tube laser work in oregon

Booster

Cast Iron
I'm starting production phase and need to do a small first run. Hopefully, and likely there will be only a couple of revs/changes later. Who is in my area? Who wants the work? How do i get a quote without sending you all the prints. Can i send you the smallest and the largest? Can i figure out the rest by finding my linear cut lengths on all the other parts or is it easier to do on your end than i think? It's mostly flat laser work, but am also needing 3-5 parts made on tube laser. May need bending and rolling second ops on a few parts. Do you do gang rolling? I know of a couple of tube laser in the Eugene area. Farwest gave a greedy quote. Not interested. Haven't looked further, thought i'd check here for who's good and how is their reputation if known. All mild steel, and HRS , some SS parts. Also, can anyone recommend a box company. I'm having very basic and very deluxe packaging made. Both ends of the spectrum. Oregon has a few box companies. Who's good?

Hi Booster,
I would like to help you out with the flat laser cutting and forming work. Our capabilities at this time include laser cutting, water jet, forming, drilling and tapping. I've tried to make ordering parts as easy as possible so if you have STEP files you can drag and drop those onto our website and get an instant quote[/URL]. If you don't have those files still upload them I can get you a quote back within a few hours. The website is
Thanks,

Back