What's new
What's new

Looking for a Swiss shop or someone to make some small pins

Fal Grunt

Titanium
I have some pins 5/32" diameter, about 1/2" long, that I will need made. Will want 50, 100, 250, 500 pc quantities quoted. 50 pcs would be an annual order, 500 pcs would be a one time order.

Material is flexible, 8620, 4140 Q&T (pre-hard), or A2.

Send me a PM with your email address.

Have you tried an RFQ into Xometry? :stirthepot:

So I did get an Xometry quote, and it is a fine example of how bad their service is. (In my opinion).

Their quote for one piece was $156, based on what I see on the boards, they would want it made for $5. The prototypes I made on my lathe took about 5 minutes to make.

Their quote for 500pcs was $8ea. Which is over double the most expensive quote I have received so far.

So I did get an Xometry quote, and it is a fine example of how bad their service is. (In my opinion).

Their quote for one piece was $156, based on what I see on the boards, they would want it made for $5. The prototypes I made on my lathe took about 5 minutes to make.

Their quote for 500pcs was $8ea. Which is over double the most expensive quote I have received so far.

Maybe that is why I have never seen a Swiss job on my job board, their software quotes sky high prices on Swiss jobs.

Back