What's new
What's new

looking : very small plastic parts

jbmcmeans

Plastic
i need some simple small parts will figure out how to post a photo of plans. length 3/16 large diam 1/8 smallest diam 1/16 quantity 100
maybe could be 3d printed, or made from derlin (sp) just needs to be black and able to polish top.

just curious have you checked Mcmaster or smallparts.com? They may have something with proper top that you could modify by just cutting to length?

i have not, i have other parts that go with it both need to be the same material. the parts are cosmetic only not a huge deal to make, but my lack of knowledge limits a production run of them. i can make a few of them by hand on the lathe but i need 100 or so and figured someone may be able to crank them out on 3d printer or swiss lathe etc. i bought a little cnc lathe to do this project and its various parts, but have yet to master it and need to get these done.

you are right down the street from deltaville va right?

Not really, I am about 40 miles NE of Richmond. I will PM you a quote later today, hopefully I will have a piece of Delrin laying around. I can tumble them to make them shiny, no need to polish.

Edit, I just sent you a quote by private message.

Last edited:

Back