What's new
What's new

need 2 different 304ss nuts machined 5000 pcs qty and 10000 pcs qty

SDConcepts

Stainless
as the title states I need 2 different nuts machined and need the parts as quickly as I can get them. if your interested and have the time for a quick order please send an email to

[email protected]

I will then forward you the prints for the nuts. US shops only please. this is a recurring order for us a few times a year also please remember this is 304 ss and we can not substitute 303ss. I know all you screw machine guys would love that but can't happen on this job.

thanks for looking.

jerry

Jerry, if you have all the machines you said you have, then machine these yourself. These rfq posts look like you playing middleman.

Even if the OP is "Playing Middleman"...who cares ?

Work is work.

Attachments

• GaryLarson-Hand-that-fed-me.jpg
    GaryLarson-Hand-that-fed-me.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
we are slammed at this point and i'm trying to help out a customer. if I can great. if not I tried. my customers other supplier dropped the ball and we are trying to pick it up. I thought this might be good qty and a good job for someone here. if not then I won't bother posting again.

Jerry, if you have all the machines you said you have, then machine these yourself. These rfq posts look like you playing middleman.
A long time, contributing member wants to award a probably $20,000+ job to another member. What do you care where it came from or where it goes?

Let me just say,I know better, and I know what is really going on, from other friends who have been on this forum and have had business dealings with the OP.

A long time, contributing member wants to award a probably $20,000+ job to another member. What do you care where it came from or where it goes?

Let me just say,I know better, and I know what is really going on, from other friends who have been on this forum and have had business dealings with the OP.

The parts are for The Chinese Navy, torpedo parts? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Libel and slander, nope, nice try. I didn’t say anything in that nature. Just pointing out the obvious to others.

Because you are delving really close to Libel & slander, but doing it in the shadows.

If you have a legitimate problem with the Op as to not paying, slow pay, etc.
Bring it into the light.

Libel and slander, nope, nice try. I didn’t say anything in that nature. Just pointing out the obvious to others.

I don't think anyone else knows what " is obvious"...? :willy_nilly:

edit: OP has 1100+ posts so it is not like he joined to spam some middle man job... Please enlighten us

just an update to this... we have received tons of quotes, from US spuppliers. these range from 1.40-7.80 per nut. clearly this is not a 2.00+ part. we went with a supplier that was reasonably close to us and could supply parts at the required time frame. we thank everyone for their quote and look forward to doing business on this board again in the future.

Well... if you really had tons of quotes, and that was the range, the math says to most people it is a $2.00 plus part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back