What's new
What's new

Need rigger SE Wisconsin

standardparts

Diamond
Need a rigger to unload Facal VMC15 approx 8,000 pounds max from open trailer and place on slab. Hoping someone can recommend in the Kenosha/Racine Wisconsin area.

Thanks!

I’ve used Big Red out of Milwaukee, affordable erecting out of West Bend.
P.W. Walsh is a good one or M&W.

With all the manufacturing in the Milwaukee area backyards/garages there is probably a neighbor that can help you too! Everyone needs a forklift or two at their house.

I’ve used Big Red out of Milwaukee, affordable erecting out of West Bend.
P.W. Walsh is a good one or M&W.

With all the manufacturing in the Milwaukee area backyards/garages there is probably a neighbor that can help you too! Everyone needs a forklift or two at their house.

"Everyone needs a forklift or two at their house." Not far from the truth actually.

Smaller machines up to about 3500 pounds I can deal with but once they exceed 6k it becomes a real issue being able to unload open trailer in a timely manner.

Thanks for the info regarding riggers.

Bane-Nelson out of Kenosha they moved all my machines when I moved from Union Grove they are right by you. Otherwise there is rigger out of Racine can't remember their names off the top of my head. Big Red is right down the road from me now and will be moving some stuff for us. Like mentioned above plenty of guys that cover Milwaukee/SE WI if you have time on your side try to work with the rigger where they can work it into their schedule so they are right in your area and might help lower the bill a bit vs them loading up a crew to offload your 1 "small" machine.

Back