What's new
What's new

Need US based 5-axis shop for prototype and production of aluminum parts

Aerodan

Plastic
Hi,

I have two (roughly 3inch by 3inch) parts - one in need of prototyping and one production in 5 axis. It's possible it can be done in 4, but I'd prefer a five axis shop. 6061 aluminum. Must be US based (no overseas work for these) and delivery in 4 weeks or less for the prototype. Production, we can work out a fair schedule. All drawings GD&T done. We're ready to get these going. Thanks!

I can think of several. Axxis Corp. in Perris, CA, Southwest Greene in Oceanside, CA., Advanced Global in San Marcos, Ca., C&H in Escondido, CA.. PM me if you would like contact info.

I spoke to Axxis and they were swamped. Also C&H was the same. I'll try Southwest. I'm guessing it's so close to the holiday season that shops aren't looking to put new jobs on the board. JGilles, thanks I'll PM Dennis. Always good to give business to members.

I spoke to Axxis and they were swamped. Also C&H was the same. I'll try Southwest. I'm guessing it's so close to the holiday season that shops aren't looking to put new jobs on the board. JGilles, thanks I'll PM Dennis. Always good to give business to members.
Sent you a PM.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Tapatalk

just thought of two more. Western CNC in Vista, CA and Advanced Precision in Temecula, Ca. Dennis would be great if they can fit you in of course! John McClure at Hi-Tech Machining in Calimesa, Ca is super talented, responsive and great to work with. He doesn't have 5 axis, but has many 4 axis machines and could possibly get your work done. He will probably answer the phone on Saturday too.

Brotherfrank, you saved my a$$ man. Dennis seems like a stand up guy and has the exact right type of setup for what I need done. Thanks again and tell me where to send the Christmas whiskey!

Brotherfrank, you saved my a$$ man. Dennis seems like a stand up guy and has the exact right type of setup for what I need done. Thanks again and tell me where to send the Christmas whiskey!

Hey Aerodan, glad you found a good resource! Just trying to be helpful. If you are working with Dennis at Creations Unlimited, you are in good hands and it was J Gilles that was the first to recommend them!

Aerodan, happy to help with the recommendation and based on everything I have heard about Dennis you will be very pleased.

Back