What's new
What's new

open spindles @ B&A

wheelieking71

Diamond
I am looking at an almost empty backlog in the shop for a few months.
Currently have open milling and turning capacity.
Shop is heavily geared towards aluminum production. Smallish steel parts are fine as well.
Feel free to send RFQ's with any needs you may have. PM for my email address.

I am looking at an almost empty backlog in the shop for a few months.
Currently have open milling and turning capacity.
Shop is heavily geared towards aluminum production. Smallish steel parts are fine as well.
Feel free to send RFQ's with any needs you may have. PM for my email address.

The Brother got you all caught up and now you're sittin' around twittlin' your thumbs?

Well there is that coil form job down below, got to be under $2 a piece though.....
https://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/manufacturing-resource/need-coil-cores-made-356175/

Yeah......that guy............:rolleyes5: What's with those guys that make tattoo guns? They are almost as bad as the guys that need RC car parts...............

Waiting on extrusions?

I would have ended up waiting on extrusions if I stayed going.
We've been running at about 50% capacity for several months. Nice laid-back 8 hour days for the guys. Super stressful for me.
But, no, I have some extrusion left right now. He is just inventoried up. It happens.

We've been running at about 50% capacity for several months. Nice laid-back 8 hour days for the guys. Super stressful for me.

How are your guys handling the 8hr days?, most everywhere I've worked as soon as the shop went to 8hr days there was general panic as most people had adjusted their spending habits to rely on 10-12 days +6 on saturday. Most everywhere I've worked has had consistent overtime.

But, no, I have some extrusion left right now. He is just inventoried up. It happens.

I know, I'll be caught up in a week or two, then might have to start scrambling. Just been hit with a 47% rent increase, so scrambling is putting it mildly.

Might be a good idea to post a work envelope.

Turning up to 8"dia x 10" long
Milling 14" x 30" x 4" thick aluminum, 2" thick steel.

Production oriented shop with two pallet changer machines.
2017 Brother R650
2007 HAAS VF3ss/APC
2006 HAAS VF2ss
2005 HAAS VF2ss
2001 Okuma/Howa HL20

Back