What's new
What's new

Pricing needed for custom shop stuff lost in fire

Matt@RFR

Titanium
I will be cross posting this in the fabrication forum.

A couple years ago we had a wild fire come through and we lost our house and my home shop. We are still doing battle with the insurance company, and they want quotes for all the custom built stuff that was in the shop. It's important to me for you to know that this is not an attempt at getting undue money from the insurance company. Rather, this is the only way we can have a chance at getting paid our policy limits so we can be closer to furnishing our new house.

I'm not getting local prices because A) our entire town burned down... we are one of two industrial business open at this time and B) any shops in neighboring towns are so incredibly busy that they don't have time for something like this.

I'm not looking for competitive prices. I'm looking for realistic prices. And I want to be very clear that I will NOT be placing an order for any of these things, so I'm happy to pay for your time to quote these things.

I am a very particular person, so all of these things were built with precision and pride. Prices need to reflect that.

Things to be quoted:
Cabinet made out of angle iron and melamine plywood
Wood shelves with steel sheet top
A steel rack
An all-wood work bench
A galvanized steel wash basin

Please email me for files. I have .pdf drawings and .step models. matt (at) rfrcustomfab (dot) (com)

Last edited:

Back