What's new
What's new

RFQ 17-4 PH and aluminum parts

dksoba

Hot Rolled
Looking to diversify our supplier base. We have parts mostly made from 17-4 PH that are post heat treated (open to heat treating before machining... don't really care). Most parts are done on multitasking or swiss screw machines. They're all 1.5" or smaller in diameter. Quantities are 5-15k per year, depending on the part. Some parts have important cosmetic requirements but nothing too stringent. Most parts have threads and plenty of intricate details. You must know how to make threaded parts w/no burr on the leading and trailing edges. Tight tolerances range from +/- 0.0004" to +/- 0.002" on diameters, nothing too crazy. Most of the other tolerances are much larger.

I can't send out part drawings on the forum, but if you're interested PM me and we'll get an NDA going and RFQs started.

Cheers,
Matt

You can likely find someone closer but I'll send you the contact info for my dads shop R.D. Smith Mfg., Citizen Swiss machines up to 32mm and B&S screw machines, northeast Indiana. He may be a good fit for your parts.

Thanks for all the responses. If you have sent me a PM, I've added your contact info to a list of suppliers that we are going to reach out to individually. The list is long and I'm not 100% sure we're going to reach out to all of them, but we'll do our best.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks for all the responses. If you have sent me a PM, I've added your contact info to a list of suppliers that we are going to reach out to individually. The list is long and I'm not 100% sure we're going to reach out to all of them, but we'll do our best.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks Matt. Look forward to hearing from you.

Back