What's new
What's new

Rfq 17-4 turning, with milling @60° from principal axis

Bonesteel

Plastic
Looking for long term partnership for mostly short run($3k-$7k per run) recurring parts. These parts are ideal for an integrex or similar. They require turning(under 1" OD) and milling. Each part will have 60, 5/32" radial holes drilled at 60° from the principal axis. If youre looking for a low material cost, low machine wear job that takes lots of hands off machine time, this could be the job for you. I strongly prefer shops willing to break down quotes(programming,setup,time for each feature) as it allows me to better numerate run quantities, and sometimes make design changes that drastically reduce times. I do have many other parts needed long term, so there is a high likelyhood of bringing in more than just the one job.

If you have the capability of producing these parts and are interested in probable long term customer. You can contact me via this site, or email me
Chris at bonesteelarms.com and i can send cad files for quoting

Looking for long term partnership for mostly short run($3k-$7k per run) recurring parts. These parts are ideal for an integrex or similar. They require turning(under 1" OD) and milling. Each part will have 60, 5/32" radial holes drilled at 60° from the principal axis. If youre looking for a low material cost, low machine wear job that takes lots of hands off machine time, this could be the job for you. I strongly prefer shops willing to break down quotes(programming,setup,time for each feature) as it allows me to better numerate run quantities, and sometimes make design changes that drastically reduce times. I do have many other parts needed long term, so there is a high likelyhood of bringing in more than just the one job.

If you have the capability of producing these parts and are interested in probable long term customer. You can contact me via this site, or email me
Chris at bonesteelarms.com and i can send cad files for quoting

What qty do you want ?

It just seems a bit odd to request a total price, not a qty.

I would like a far geater quantity than I can afford, cash flow is always an issue. Hence the request for recurring runs of certain $ amounts. The wide range, is due to my preference for quantities that make sense to the machinists as well, based on shift changes, parts per bar, etc. Id hate tobsee wasted time or material based on arbitrary quantity. It certainly may be an odd method, but its what works for me.

Back