What's new
What's new

RFQ: 2 Different Parts / 8 each

t4r619

Plastic
Hello! I'm looking at getting some parts manufactured and was hoping to get some help. This is my first time requesting for a quote on a forum, please forgive me if I'm not following proper protocol.

Here is the link to the parts: DRAWINGS
(if you need more detail or clarification, lmk.)

There are two different parts and I would need eight of each part, totaling 16 parts.

The parts are for a workout rack that I'm trying to modify. They will be connecting 3x3 square tubing to each other via bolts. Obviously looking for metal, but I'm not sure what grade? Any suggestions are welcomed. Material will be supplied by you and no finish required (bare metal is fine).

Requesting quotes by Wednesday, May 20th - I will provide a positive/negative response as they come and/or NLT May 24th.

I'm not in a rush to get these manufactured, but I would like them by the end of the month. However, if more time is required to keep the pricing lower, I'm flexible.

Shipping to 78260.

I hope I got everything needed for a quote. Let me know if you need any additional info. Thanks!

-T4R

What are the tolerences

Hi

Your drawings do not specify the tolerances, every 0 to the right of the decimal point increases the price, a lot. I suspect ±0.03" or 1/32" is adequate for what you need.

CarlBoyd

Is this a prototype for a bigger run in the future? Or is this just a one time situation? If it’s a bigger job in the future I could give you a quote on that also. Tooling,design, etc.

Thank you to all who took the time to submit a bid.

Bids are now closed and I have contacted the winner.

Back