What's new
What's new

RFQ 250ea small aluminum plates

speed01rcr

Plastic
I am in need of 250 plates made in the material and dimensions specified in the attached sketch. I will leave the bid open for 10 days. Thanks for your time to quote.

Plate.jpg

quote for 250 small plates

I am in need of 250 plates made in the material and dimensions specified in the attached sketch. I will leave the bid open for 10 days. Thanks for your time to quote.

View attachment 293151

Hello,

I am with Titan Tool and Machine in Paris Illinois. We could do 250 plates for $7.00 each. That would come to a total of $1750. Delivery time of 1 - 2 weeks. I tried to upload a quote page but I kept getting an error. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are interested, our email is [email protected]. Contact us at anytime.

Hello,

I am with Titan Tool and Machine in Paris Illinois. We could do 250 plates for $7.00 each. That would come to a total of $1750. Delivery time of 1 - 2 weeks. I tried to upload a quote page but I kept getting an error. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you are interested, our email is [email protected]. Contact us at anytime.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hello,

I came for Digger Doug.

Hello,

Stop open quoting, it creates a reverse auction. Worse yet your price is ridiculously high. If you are a novice at this game no need to broadcast it to the world. That is a simple part and the cost of material could not be more than $50.

Back