What's new
What's new

RFQ: 300pcs 8"x8" maple plaque w/ routered edge and hanging slot

MStock

Plastic
I am looking for about 300 maple plaques with the following specifications:

* Any maple should do - the goal is to match the look of a baseball bat
* Approx 8"x8" (+-1/4") is fine, variation piece-to-piece is OK, as long as it's square
* Thickness - whatever is left over after planing 4/4 boards, I suppose between 1/2" and 3/4"
* S2S and router edged (profile to be decided upon later)
* Hanging slot on the back in the middle (artwork that I will apply is very light and shouldn't move CM)
* 1-2 coats of gloss polyurethane, water- or oil-based, spray is fine as long as it's even

I will want 2 test pcs made and shipped mid to late Aug, but the main order will be placed in mid-September for delivery starting Nov 1, last piece shipped by Dec 1. Quantity and dimensions may change for full order.

I'll answer questions as quickly as I can, and will reply to all responses. I love this forum - it's the place where s%^& gets done. Thank you.

-Mark

Although shipping may be prohibitive, my buddy in Riverside, CA does great with this sort of thing. He's got a decent laser and may be able to do your artwork too. [email protected] . He's got a Facebook page too

Thanks for the tip! I just sent him a message. The art is going to be 3D printed, though, and I plan to do that myself. -M

Back