What's new
What's new

RFQ: ~4,000 pcs of brass components required.

LEAP

Plastic
Looking for a second supplier for 19 brass parts. Just under 4,000 pcs in total...all very similar sizing. If interested, please do get in-touch via PM. Cheers!

- (6) of the parts are near identical in sizing with very minor changes. See image with 2C marked on it. 200 pcs of each size required.

- (10) of the parts are near identical in sizing with very minor changes. See image with 25-C marked on it. 200 pcs of each size required.

- (3) of the parts are near identical in sizing. See image without any markings.
200 pcs of each size required.

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.56.53 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 12.15.47 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 12.09.52 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.58.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 11.58.00 PM.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 224
I may be interested if you dont need the engraving done. You will get a lot of interest in these and will most likely have a ton of low ball offers. If you want to talk further send me a PM and I will send you my phone number/email. I am in the shop right now and would be willing to talk on the phone if interested.

If you need the engraving done hit up Dualkit. I am sure he will chime in anyway.

-Dan

I may be interested if you dont need the engraving done. You will get a lot of interest in these and will most likely have a ton of low ball offers. If you want to talk further send me a PM and I will send you my phone number/email. I am in the shop right now and would be willing to talk on the phone if interested.

If you need the engraving done hit up Dualkit. I am sure he will chime in anyway.

-Dan

Not sure why you made that comment, I don't do engraving.

Not sure why you made that comment, I don't do engraving.

I guess I thought your swiss machines have live tooling. And then I guess I didnt consider how fast engraving needs. All the swiss shops I know do engraving. Ill try not to assume these things.

I guess I thought your swiss machines have live tooling. And then I guess I didnt consider how fast engraving needs. All the swiss shops I know do engraving. Ill try not to assume these things.

I had a machine that could drop this complete, but it turned into a money pit and I scrapped it. It probably last ran 1/2 dozen years ago. I have yet to replace it. I get by with just a 3 axis bare bones Swiss these days.

Back