RFQ: ~4,000 pcs of brass components required.
Close
Login to Your Account
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Ontario
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Post RFQ: ~4,000 pcs of brass components required.

    Looking for a second supplier for 19 brass parts. Just under 4,000 pcs in total...all very similar sizing. If interested, please do get in-touch via PM. Cheers!

    - (6) of the parts are near identical in sizing with very minor changes. See image with 2C marked on it. 200 pcs of each size required.

    - (10) of the parts are near identical in sizing with very minor changes. See image with 25-C marked on it. 200 pcs of each size required.

    - (3) of the parts are near identical in sizing. See image without any markings.
    200 pcs of each size required.


    screen-shot-2020-04-24-11.56.53-pm.jpg

    screen-shot-2020-04-25-12.15.47-am.jpg

    screen-shot-2020-04-25-12.09.52-am.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-shot-2020-04-24-11.58.00-pm.jpg  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    119
    Likes (Received)
    122

    Default

    I may be interested if you dont need the engraving done. You will get a lot of interest in these and will most likely have a ton of low ball offers. If you want to talk further send me a PM and I will send you my phone number/email. I am in the shop right now and would be willing to talk on the phone if interested.

    If you need the engraving done hit up Dualkit. I am sure he will chime in anyway.

    -Dan

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Pm sent. Thanks for the opportunity

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    206

    Default

    If I wasn’t already swamped, these are pretty similar to a lot of the work I already do.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beaverdam, Virginia
    Posts
    8,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    914
    Likes (Received)
    3909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanASM View Post
    I may be interested if you dont need the engraving done. You will get a lot of interest in these and will most likely have a ton of low ball offers. If you want to talk further send me a PM and I will send you my phone number/email. I am in the shop right now and would be willing to talk on the phone if interested.

    If you need the engraving done hit up Dualkit. I am sure he will chime in anyway.

    -Dan
    Not sure why you made that comment, I don't do engraving.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    119
    Likes (Received)
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Not sure why you made that comment, I don't do engraving.
    I guess I thought your swiss machines have live tooling. And then I guess I didnt consider how fast engraving needs. All the swiss shops I know do engraving. Ill try not to assume these things.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    West Unity, Ohio
    Posts
    26,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    6362
    Likes (Received)
    8529

    Default

    Has anyone made contact with this guy yet?


    ----------------

    Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1898
    Likes (Received)
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    Has anyone made contact with this guy yet?
    Negative here

  9. Likes Ox liked this post
  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Tennessee
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default

    I also sent a PM. Haven't heard a thing.

  11. Likes Ox liked this post
  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beaverdam, Virginia
    Posts
    8,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    914
    Likes (Received)
    3909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanASM View Post
    I guess I thought your swiss machines have live tooling. And then I guess I didnt consider how fast engraving needs. All the swiss shops I know do engraving. Ill try not to assume these things.
    I had a machine that could drop this complete, but it turned into a money pit and I scrapped it. It probably last ran 1/2 dozen years ago. I have yet to replace it. I get by with just a 3 axis bare bones Swiss these days.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •