What's new
What's new

RFQ 440C stainless bushings

GDO

Aluminum
I have had these produced by supplying my previous shop with McMaster-Carr's tight tolerance ground 440c rod (part number 9094K14). That OD tolerance and finish has worked perfectly across 5 years so I'd prefer to continue with that quality or functionally similar.

OD 0.250 -0.0005, +0
ID tolerance 0.1875 +0.002, -0
length 0.130 +/- 0.001

Please quote for 1000, 2000, 5000.

A minimal edge break is preferred

OD must be free of burrs and deformation as it will be slip fit into a bearing pocket in the final assembly. Parts can be supplied hard or annealed, but the state should be indicated on delivery. Work must be done in the USA

Thank you

I have had these produced by supplying my previous shop with McMaster-Carr's tight tolerance ground 440c rod (part number 9094K14). That OD tolerance and finish has worked perfectly across 5 years so I'd prefer to continue with that quality or functionally similar.

OD 0.250 -0.0005, +0
ID tolerance 0.1875 +0.002, -0
length 0.130 +/- 0.001

Please quote for 1000, 2000, 5000.

A minimal edge break is preferred

OD must be free of burrs and deformation as it will be slip fit into a bearing pocket in the final assembly. Parts can be supplied hard or annealed, but the state should be indicated on delivery. Work must be done in the USA

Thank you

This is right up my alley. People never get back to me here though. So if you want me to quote it send me a pm and let me know if the job is actually available.

Im not going to waste time quoting a job if the customer doesnt communicate with me.

PM me and I will give you my contact info.

This is right up my alley. People never get back to me here though. So if you want me to quote it send me a pm and let me know if the job is actually available.

Im not going to waste time quoting a job if the customer doesnt communicate with me.

PM me and I will give you my contact info.

I have got a decent amount of work here. I rarely get any communication if I did not get the job, and I don't expect to. Not sure what your complaint is.

As for the OP I am assuming you want a price where you supply the material. Looks like unless someone has a rare vendor of 440C in their back yard that McMaster price isn't as bad as it looks at first glance.

Back